I DARE you to justify this bullshit, right now

I DARE you to justify this bullshit, right now

Attached: 1202935.png (488x531, 375K)

Believe in these digits
SAGE ROOFL LAMO

is that in the constitution?

I simply don't want to pay for your hospital stay after I shoot you.

Being provided housing, food, and healthcare, isn’t freedom. We provide those things to livestock.

Anyone who's been here for over half a year should immediately recognize that image and know this is a slide thread.

One requires service of another. The other doesn't.
OP BTFO

No (you) for you.

Remember when people use to spam >one post by this ID?
What happen to that. Shit worked.
Visible sage should make a come back so you can derail the thread in to mocking newfags.

Stop making this thread.

>but not in the freedom to universal healthcare
You mean, being forced to pay for the healthcare of others?

>A eight that allows people to pursue (purchase) something vs a "right" that coerces others into giving money for the support of others whether they are good stewards of their own health or not

Really gets the noggin fuckin joggin

False equivalence.

slide thread but: People buy and maintain their own guns, universal healthcare wants me to pay for others I have no relation to.

Attached: 1446763144842.jpg (900x900, 113K)

Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem.

left really cannot meme

>but not in the freedom to universal healthcare

This is no such thing as free healthcare.

You can buy guns
You can buy healthcare

You can't force other people to pay for your guns
You can't force other people to pay for your healthcare

Sage goes in all fields

Attached: the greatest of herbs.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Can you not do this? It unironically radicalizes me.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: bait7.png (625x626, 38K)

It's more than they can't meme, dude, they can't fucking think properly, they're so dumb..you guys just keep what little freedoms you've got..we're lost here.

Universal healthcare is a waste of money. Healthy pay for the sick, widespread abuse of the system, retarded people running to the hospital for non emergency situations, the list goes on.

Because I’m not paying for some lazy leaches healthcare you dumb fuck

Good way to weed out the weak and poor.

Is healthcare promised in the constitution?

where's your usual catalonian flag, JIDF faggot?

Shill image
Shill thread
1 post
SAGE

Attached: 1399884052294.jpg (766x507, 206K)

The right to universal healthare is not in the constitution, if you dont like that then go do something about it asshole...

It's pointless. The entire thread will be people making one sentence remarks about their opinion, 300 times over.

Negative rights vs positive: only one exists in America, and OP is too much of a homosexual Jew shill to know which that is.

Democrats believe in the right to be free from the consequences and responsibility of promiscuous sex with free abortions and birth control. They are looking for a safety bumper government. Free from the consequences of their actions, the taxpayer has to pay for their irresponsibility but the natural right to defend yourself is somehow emotionally offensive to them.

>that image
why would you post something like this?

you're not even trying to hide bait thread.
>op is a faggot
>sage

In 1776 what healthcare was there?

Attached: 1522002838441.jpg (480x480, 53K)

We don't have the freedom to universal guns, but we do have the freedom to buy healthcare.

Wtf is your goddamn problem.

Attached: I9d4MF0W_400x400.jpg (318x318, 20K)

Consider the following:
If there were proper healthcare in the US, and specifically proper mental healthcare, there would be no or at least less need for all this gun grabbing

you do have freedom to healthcare, you just have to purchase it like gun owners purchase guns: with your own money

shit meme 0/10 would not click again

must of missed the amendment for that in the constitution guns are no 2 whats the health care amendment?

sage and dont reply to this forced meme
also don't reply to "Sup Forums justify X" threads
get in here fuck their jew shit up

You're creating a false equivalency.
People buy their own guns and you're free to buy your own damn healthcare.
Stop begging for other people to buy it for your free loading ass.

Attached: 1425696265569.png (623x626, 59K)

Attached: 1493346858017.png (500x548, 51K)

>pic related

Attached: 1520346128254s.jpg (114x124, 4K)

Attached: 1521575606548.gif (350x292, 448K)

you have to buy guns