I want to give up my guns now

I want to give up my guns now

Attached: IMG_20180325_133010.jpg (674x619, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/repeal-the-hughes-amendment-of-the-fopa
academic.oup.com/aje/article/160/10/929/140858
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not even hiding it anymore.

Attached: merchantmarch.jpg (750x722, 142K)

guns are stupid, there is no need for them and having a gun in your home makes you less safe

Attached: F3B2B34B-0477-410B-8C96-3C0B9041F9AF.jpg (799x754, 82K)

Being an Amerimutt, I have to back my Jewish brethren

#repealthe2ndamendment

Lmao, even kikes are 56% in America

Take guns from all kikes and only the kikes then see what happens... Wait we tried that during WWII

Fuck off kike

Wait I have a better idea put the barrel in your mouth and squeeze the trigger.

change.org/p/repeal-the-hughes-amendment-of-the-fopa
Fight the kikes! Reppeal the Hughes Amendment. Every signature counts my brothers.

fuck parkland, fuck sandyhook & fuck homework

Attached: sandyhookers.png (1051x484, 470K)

Jews are ugly af

I can't tell the memes from reality anymore.

Look at that nose and those hands on that woman. Jesus. They have no idea how (((they))) look.

You can’t even prove that.

More people use guns in self defense then people who are killed, by a large margin. Faggot

So is that what dumb Jews look like?

>that hand rubbing
It's almost as if our collective shitposting is altering the fabric of reality. Or maybe Sup Forums is just right about everything.

Attached: 1498157722742.png (1293x1407, 737K)

So many coincidences.

we have google you know

academic.oup.com/aje/article/160/10/929/140858

Attached: fu.jpg (168x300, 6K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order

Bruh... is she ok?

Attached: Bruh....png (109x100, 28K)

Attached: feinstein-merchant2.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Why does the left not have any attractive people? I seriously don't understand.

>Bruh... is she ok?
did you just assume xhbzenopenisnovaina's GENDEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!?!??!?!

You sexist racysss white male !!!

How dare you speak truth!>!>!>?!?!?? We must purge you for thinking non leftist approved thoughts!!!

I'm dying right now kek

Attached: 1519937762533.png (1111x597, 902K)

hey guys I know you guys are doing shit but you guys should check this out:

they can suck my cum from my rock hard dick

Uhhh ohhh The Government actually listen to Jews. You're fucked now America.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 9.57.08 PM.png (216x236, 85K)

YAKUB

That nigger on the left and that tall blond kid on the right aren't Jewish

As a Jew I am offended by all these liberal Jews that make my people look like weak ass hats

These liberal fuck nuts don't have the balls to talk about the flood of greasy illegal immigrants that are killing hundreds of Americans, do they?

Attached: illegal aug 2015fg.png (645x549, 480K)

What is Pacman Jones doing there?

Attractiveness is a mix of genetics and hard work. Maintaining decent hygiene and a fit lifestyle takes work but also the ability to take responsibility for your own action. Leftists are incapable of doing that, hence why you have so many nu-males / fatties / uglies on the left.

DAS RITE

Quick, ask that kid to define the word "hyperbole".

we'll get right on dis arming the fake state of Is-ra-hell, take (((their))) nukes and anything else so that (((they))) will be vulnerable to (((their))) neighbors, just like (((their))) co-religionists(Kenites and Khazars) and politicians and 'activists'(communist agitators) try to dis arm Cristian Adamic peoples in Christian Adamic majority countries...

Attached: kek.png (504x238, 188K)

god I love old school librarians

kek that's kind of funny though

Attached: 1480804364313.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>Kikes

Always the first to shill for something that hurts the country in some way. Fuck the assholes who enable these ungrateful rats.

why would you rape a 64yo?

This is what 64 years old looks like in Cali.

Attached: 1.jpg (1420x740, 138K)

Can niggers even be jews?

Enough is enough

The guns. Give it to me.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Is the negress a chosen one too

Why do jews always proclaim they are jews before they state their political opinions? Do they think that makes their opinions more valid?

Attached: Blank+_7bfe8d90cd41ba5f874019a3e910672e.jpg (758x542, 101K)

A bullet to the head and a good gassing to make sure

>t.Adolf Hitler

Attached: 1459511569270.png (500x514, 269K)

Jews are smart enough to win wars without guns

These people are traitors.

no this whole thing is just astroturfing. These thousands of kids dont give a shit about the gun debate, nor do they know what to think. These placards and signs are printed off in masse and handed to school kids at schools. Its free time off school so why not?

Astroturfing at its finest!

This freaks me out every time I see it. A depiction that still has meaning and has hardly even changed in FOUR THOUSAND fucking years. From being engraved into stone to JPG compression.

Whatcha got and how much? I'll take those burdens off from your hands. You can thank me later.

Attached: thnks.jpg (500x322, 40K)

That kid is bored as fuck and probably doesn't even want to be there see the look of disdain on his face? See The hand wringing charicature ? Guarantee that's his mother and she thought up that faggy qoute and slapped that sign around his neck, look at how happy she is about having the picture taken.

I heard that (((Broward County))) is literally like 40% Jewish. Florida has a large Jewish population.

Every damn time.

Most kids, even in high school, have no basic understanding of politics. My high school friend, who was pretty high-IQ, didn't even know what "liberal" or "conservative" meant. I was only aware of politics because my dad listed to conservative radio in his truck.

To most of these kids, it's just some rare event to skip class for a week and visit D.C. Most of them don't realize the future implications of living in a mulatto/3rd-world nigger society where whites are disarmed. Some of them might even be slightly in favor of gun ownership, but just don't give a shit to miss out on the vacation.

major (((Cohencidence))) there