APOLOGIZE

RIGHT FUCKING NOW. DO IT. And buy a copy while you're at it as punishment for being so completely and utterly incorrect.
youtu.be/nkko1kDy84o

Attached: 072675.jpg (2000x1125, 315K)

what happens? I'm not watching 16 minutes of that

That boss fight was terrible. Not buying that crap

Explain the video please, can’t watch it now.

The doomsday prepper either turns out right or successfully sets of nukes. Either way at least mid-western America is completely fucked.

>When the lamb broke the 5th seal
So the bad guy is a pseudo David Koresh wannabe? Fuck this game

half the video is picking up retarded ally AIs, the other half is shooting retarded enemy AI and then nukes everywhere because I guess a crazy cultist guy managed to convince everyone to start thermonuclear war. This seems very much like a FUCK DRUMPF!! game but the hilarity will be when Trump does more for world peace by making a deal with NK than any of these people would.

It's worth it, I am pleasently suprised.

this reminds me, i have to stop procrastinating and go pick up kingdom come deliverance

>Atomic explosions, deer no 10m away from you is on fire from the heatwave, would soon be followed by a shockwave that would tear the car into shreds and throw it for a few meters.

Yeah absolutely believeable

You basically just paid $60 for a commercial for the next far cry.

So is there very much screw whitey drumphfghgfd is le bad president bullsit?

I heard there's a side mission where you retrieve the "piss tape" or something.
I'm not sure if it was true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is - Ubisoft is full of atheist marxists that I'm betting on it, actually.

>that pic
>left handed shooter
>chest holster is oriented for right hand
Already turned off by this game.

Yeah half the shit the bad guy spouting was koresh-esque. It's obvious he's the inspiration for their villian

>Be good, goys. Put down your weapons. Or we're going to destroy America.

>they shoot tictacs at each other or something

The good goy does what they want, they destroy it anyway.

Incorrect about what? And why spoil the ending?

at least it's visually impressive

the bad guy is an obvious allegory for koresh and other retarded christian doomsday cults

Fuck off back to Sup Forums Ubishill.