Gun Control

>Amerimutts would rather kill themselves than have any sort of protection from guns all based on an antiquated belief to defend oneself from a government when clearly the government has better weapons than the average citizen.

How retarded do you have to be to not see guns are an issue in your country when you have a shooting every week?

Attached: 1521876934474.jpg (489x488, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/22/australias-f-35-jet-acquisition-has-hallmarks-of-ponzi-scheme-inquiry-told
washingtonpost.com/outlook/school-shootings-are-extraordinarily-rare-why-is-fear-of-them-driving-policy/2018/03/08/f4ead9f2-2247-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.65000d2bac62
youtube.com/watch?v=tVHLHfoWEHE
youtube.com/watch?v=4dVcaWyNN-Q
bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/ERPO-Fact-Sheet_08-2017.pdf
lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/who-can-have-a-gun/extreme-risk-protection-orders/
nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ERPO-Fact-Sheet-FINAL-5-2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Emu

Emu cock

>the government has better weapons
>m-maybe they'll go easy on us if we disarm
This level of groveling shouldn't be possible in a white man.

How am I supposed to shoot up schools without guns you fucking retarded emu fuck

>emu
>no bantz
>weak b8, 0/10

Bye...

>clearly the government has better weapons than the average citizen.
they did back then too. your average citizen that had a rifle didn't have cannons and shit that the American revolutionary army had at least some of. guns are a check on the corrupt government that would be even more corrupt if we didn't have guns. fuck australia.

>Complains about American guns
>Bends over and hands over $17 billion dollars to America for shitty fighters like a good boy

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/22/australias-f-35-jet-acquisition-has-hallmarks-of-ponzi-scheme-inquiry-told

Emu'd

lets start killing australians

hell, all you NEED is a blade. a gun is quicker, surer, and more humane, though

Attached: inejiro-asanuma-assassination.jpg (900x540, 49K)

>see vietnam
>see isis
>see anywhere in the world where revolutions occure
Citizens always outnumber police and military, so if enough have guns, no drone bombing or tank is gonna stop them, only a nuke will and the governmet couldnt afford nuking its own citizens. Also if we arm teachers or have more SROs ar the schools shooting would be stopped quickly, and a knife could do the same damge at that point

What will you do when the birds come for you Aussie?

Attached: 1521907416793.jpg (2208x1242, 241K)

2A codifies the right to rebellion. Possessing the right to rebellion is the only thing that allows for one to consent to be governed, as consent is predicated on a 'no' option.

Consent of the governed is the only mechanism by which government derives its just powers.

Youre never getting my fuckin rifle, you evil little shit.

Attached: BsJHCOJCYAM0p-s.jpg (600x600, 41K)

This isn't revolutionary times anymore. If the government wanted to, they could wipe out you and your city with one push of the button a few thousand miles away from you. How could you possibly defend against that?

Those shootings are false flags.

Now let's say you banned all the guns in Europe and America. How are you going to ban all the guns in other countries where men are warriors and not cucks like you?

Also, its far less about the actual act of revolt than the fear of it happening which acts as a control. Its the fear of the reset button. Likelihood of military support aside, even if a tyrannical government did win the engagement without being fixed or replaced, it would be an absolute fucking nightmar for them; socially, civically, diplomatically.

That's just it. Why would they want to destroy an entire city? What benefit is there ruling over a bunch of corpses and rubble?

most of us didn't even have shoes the last time we had to overthrow the government...and it didn't take that long either...

you're country is filled with inbred convicts who are chickenshit cunts

we still control the military and anybody ordering a nuke attack on a us city would be quickly shot in the head

One final point: if you have lost the human instinct to resist and struggle against something you know is intrinsically harmful to you, are you even really a person anymore? Or are you just a meatbag slave lurching along at the behest of an overlord benefitting from your toil and complacency?

Emu

Btfo'd by a fucking flightless bird

Mind your own goddamned business.

(((you))) should be in charge of the US military because you have the answer as to why Afghanistan has not fallen to either the USSR and the USA no matter how hard they have tried.

that sounds more like a reason for the average citizen to get better weapons

So what you're saying is regular citizens should be allowed to own tanks, fighter jets, and even nuclear missiles.

I agree with you on this.

>Government rules over a pile of radioactive glass
A bold strategy

At least we can actually kill birds without an issue.

Attached: 13C240A0-0FB5-4A6E-989D-01B516598715.jpg (487x727, 132K)

I'm glad this person exists. This whole gun control things seems really bizzare and the timing (ie right before the Jews start ww3) seems significant to me. I think it's pretty clear that real patroits should go buy as much ammunition for their military grade assault rifles as possible. The hammer is comming down, time for 1776

Attached: 1521450357826m.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

>Amerimutts would rather kill themselves than have any sort of protection from guns all based on an antiquated belief to defend oneself from a government when clearly the government has better weapons than the average citizen.

>How retarded do you have to be to not see guns are an issue in your country when you have a shooting every week?

Eat shit you koala butt fucking faggot: washingtonpost.com/outlook/school-shootings-are-extraordinarily-rare-why-is-fear-of-them-driving-policy/2018/03/08/f4ead9f2-2247-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.65000d2bac62

Attached: 1521425464863.png (633x633, 261K)

> emu fag thinks other countries should disarm
KEK

NO CORRELATION

ARE YOU LEFTISTS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL ABOUT EVIDENCE AND FACTS?

Attached: 2xwi.png (600x829, 131K)

The constitution explicitly gives the people the right to keep and bear arms. All the people who had a hand in the writing of the constitution, in their own papers, essays and books, wrote at great length what specifically it entails. They wanted the citizenry to be the de-facto defense of the nation, able to meet or exceed the abilities of the military.
This was to ensure not only the sovereignty of the nation, but the efficacy of the founding documents. As the constitution itself says, the sheet of paper doesn't grant you these rights, it just ratifies them.
Any stifling of my rights to keep and bear arms is in direct violation of the founding fathers' wishes and documents, and therefore will not stand. If I want to put a silencer on my belt-fed, fully-automatic rifle, it's the expression of my human rights, as enshrined by the American Constitution.

Attached: 1521830327852.jpg (1435x2397, 1.17M)

We also have car accidents.

It's been proven many times, it's not the guns, it's the niggers.

>lost a war to emus
This is your country on no guns.

>implying

The government owns you people. If ANY state or country acts too out of order then they will be made an example of and the rest of will follow. The only reason why they won't pull the trigger right away is because it is a waste of resources and is bad for business but make no mistake, you do not control your have your own life. You just have the illusion of it

Gun control is a meme in Australia. Our violent crime rate has increased and we're made vulnerable to violent criminals

Also you stupid seppo fucks do realise you've fallen for obvious b8 right?

Surely you can't be that stupid

WATCH OUT MATE!

Attached: Straya.jpg (470x568, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tVHLHfoWEHE

You might enjoy this.

These threads. I'm getting so tired.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dVcaWyNN-Q

Take a look out our numbers and yours.

We have a nigger problem. We need to stop focusing on the 2nd and go after the 13th

>government has better weapons
you must think we have no access to them. Try to find any National Guard base with more than 8 guards between midnight and 6am.

Attached: dfgdy76.jpg (2184x1247, 743K)

Attached: emus.jpg (403x302, 23K)

Simple solution ban guns..oh wait we banned alcohol in the 20’s, banned drugs with war on drugs. Oh and gun bans in Chicago, Baltimore and New York this has worked correct? No response that’s what I thought your shit is bait kys

BIG EMU DICK
LITTLE AUSSIE COCK

>they could wipe out you and your city with one push of the button
you think the rest of America would idly sit by and accept that?

Don't even entertain the debate. It's either a "refugee" from Vietnam or an emu.

How’s your government protecting you from those African gangs m8?

bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/ERPO-Fact-Sheet_08-2017.pdf

lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/who-can-have-a-gun/extreme-risk-protection-orders/

nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ERPO-Fact-Sheet-FINAL-5-2017.pdf

Gonna report all of Sup Forums as being a threat to society!

we may have a shooting every week, but we have niggers every day.

>How could you possibly defend against that?
if what you described happens I can tell you what could happen. I was on ssbn633 and ssbn734. Both captains made it crystal clear that we had the ability to nuke DC should the government ever turn on its citizens. The 'codes' are a meme. They are nothing more than a way to certify that a launch order from the President is authorized. Physically, any ssbn can launch at any time it deems necessary.

What is this poor state with Mexico-level murder rate?

FUCKING KEK

>The government owns you people
projecting much? our guns are why they don't own us.

So you'd rather live on your knees than die on your feet?

KYS

Attached: IMG_3003.jpg (1024x682, 151K)

> any sort of protection from guns
I have protection in the form of a gun. A law will not protect you: if it did, outlawing murder would have been enough. The only protection is equality, and equality cones through owning and training with firearms.

Civil War II is not out of the picture in the next 10-15 years.

We must hold on to our guns even if there is a mass shooting literally every hour.

So a government turns on its citizens but does it without propaganda hummm

That went well in thiamin Square should work for Americans too right?