I...I think I’m in love Sup Forums

I...I think I’m in love Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5_6LvKWy5vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums will never get together and create another VN again

There's literally no reason it could not be done again, but this time even better.

Well Sup Forums made Yandere Simulator, recently. Take with that as you will.

Sup Forums has had little to do with yanderedev for years by now. That fag chose to go to Reddit because it's a hugbox where nobody will call out glaring issues with the game.

Clearly the next step is a sengoku rance style katawa world conquest game. As you conquer countries you acquire katawas.

I would really like to participating in such a thing.

Just recently he was talking about how pissed off his fanbase was with his filler videos. Not even styrofoam and bubblerap will prevent that faggot from getting papercuts.

and katawa shoujo will always be better

Hanako is best girl.

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

Hanako > Lilly > Emi >>> Shizune >>>>> Rin

Rin not second

All fired up for her huh?

Emi should be the shrunk brain cause it's really a no-brainer to access her route. I'd guess that's what most people went for the first time.

And where's Lilly?

You're an evil person, go away.

Why make it again when you can just fix the errors in the inevitable anime adaptation.

You mean one guy from Sup Forums made some progress on it before checking his emails.

Hey, that's not nice. I'm always too warm Hanako up, give Rin a hand, or help Emi get a leg up on life.

What is that?

That faggot was solo this whole time and thought Sup Forums was his hugbox to use as coding inspiration.

Sup Forums may be shit now, but they still at least have their backbone and doesn't like to be used.

There is no way it can happen.

I have been here since the first thread when we got the idea from Raita's sketches.

Sup Forums has never been as cynic and pessimistic as it is today.
Creativity needs enthusiasm and positivity. Sup Forums can't create anything anymore.

[DUWANG]_Disability_Girls_The_ANIMATION_-_00_[OVA][240p].wmv

Don't let it fool you, the same people are still here, given the right impetus Sup Forums could make something again.

We can only hope 4LS takes on a new project in the future
>tfw there'll never be a DDLC remake where all the girls are fleshed-out appropriately and have individual routes instead of having to deal with the meta stuff

where can i see that?

Well I'm a highly cynic and pessimistic individual, but if someone had an idea and some leadership quality and I got the impression that the thing could actually work I'd be enthusiastic in a second. Give people the impression that they can actually make a difference and they can do wonders.

There should be a link on /t/

It took 5 years to make, with numerous developers dropping in and entering the project. Getting Sup Forumsnons to work together and create something is literally harder than herding cats.

please don't play with my emotions user. i know you're trolling, but that's just mean.

Some of the developers have worked on other projects, but they’ve said before they’ll never develop something as 4LS again

I can tell already that you're not an artist. It's not about the first impression. It's about who can push through the crisis of meaning.

There have been countless attempts at making stuff by Sup Forums, made by highly motivated people, but it all crashes and burns eventually.

post more best katawa

Okay

I love lemons

Sure thing

>I can tell already that you're not an artist.
I wrote a novel and it has 380 pages. I went through countless crises, giving up was never and option, because there is no way I could live with myself after that. Somebody in Katawa even said it: an artist is not an artist because he can but because he must. There's just no other way. Contributing to a thing like Katawa Shoujo would be far more meaningful than anything I would do otherwise and that would pull me through I think.

Even if the creativity and enthusiasm was there, it would probably get banned by the mods anyways.

Thanks for reminding me that the /fit/ VN will probably never happen.

True. We don't have the diversity of threads that we had back then. It's all just generals. Everyday feels the same.

Not possible,

Everyone will either tell you to fuck off, or the mods will send the thread to Sup Forums

yeah but anyone who could do something good could also do the same thing for money and respect from their peers. If you're already in the industry then you'd need to care about adding Sup Forums to the credit list. You might as well do your own work and add it to your portfolio as a professional, rather than gathering amateurs and creating something amateur. The japanese do it all the time, because they would suffer even with superpowers in another world. So you can't really compare our nerd culture to theirs, they simply work harder with less people and have better group cohesion.
Of course a good leader matters, but what you really need is persistence. Someone who sees it through from beginning to end, and I won't and you won't so we're fucked.

I'm still here, but can likely never participate in the same or even similar OC projects I did a decade ago because I'm living a completely different life now.

T. pessimistic cynic

Well, there ARE people who don't even care for money, peers or portfolios, but maybe not enough? I have a weird kind of solidarity towards certain types of people on this website, maybe it just stems from my deep hatred for normies or from the fact that I have nowhere else to go. But ok, I can image that you're right. And a leader-type I'm certainly not. So maybe we're indeed fucked.

>Normies

the route I went for first was Misha ;_;

Didn't that guy make a 20 minute video about how he hates getting suggestions?

Maybe we just have to wait for the right time (and the right place) for a spark like the one that made KS possible to appear, who knows.

Also
>Normies

thats A. a one man job and B. never going to be released

I make art myself, but I never post it on Sup Forums anymore, since everything gets shot down intermediately. It's like an allergic reaction to effort. It wasn't always like this.

It's good to have some level of contempt and pessimism, but Sup Forums over did it. Nothing gets made anymore. We are at the point where Sup Forums is the most creative board. Go figure.

Back then we always had dedicated threads for making image macros and shoops, like this. But nowadays you only see things like this on facebook.

Misha's the best slampig

Yeah, and when told to get an assistant he said no.

Band together with the Krauts and make a new Unteralterbach

I'd prefer a spiritual successor more than a direct one honestly.

>KS
My boy

mating press misha while Shizune's tied up in the corner.

Krauts are terrible people.
t. Kraut

Wew. I've never gotten around to playing that because I'm paranoid about getting put on a list, even out of morbid curiosity
>self-hating German
Checks out.

this

youtu.be/5_6LvKWy5vo

>Katawa SHOUJO
>rape is not okay

If /ag/ ever get created, it can happen

Maybe we could even find someone that can actually draw to do the art this time.

the artist is a real-word illustrator, among others for children's books.

Is there even a topic or theme the current Sup Forums could get fired up about enough to make into a vn?

I hate self-hating German's.

Hanako is lewd. LEWD!

Generals are not a disease, they're a symptom. /ag/ wouldn't solve anything.

>We are at the point where Sup Forums is the most creative board.
Well maybe we should migrate to Sup Forums then and make a VN that is set during a hypothetical race war and call it "Wartime Waifus". It think it would actually work.

Sup Forums could get fired up about anything as long as waifu bait is involved.

Thy're too busy being creative magin the n-th iteration of pepe and wojak, now with more angry red filter and jpg artifacts.

Create more threads yourself! Dump chapters! Think about topics you want to discuss!

Take screenshots of downloaded (!) Anime episodes you've watched.

Take pages of manga you have read.

Discuss miniscule facts of manga you read.

(Though Lurking is advised before.)

(( Maybe the post-limit of a thread should grow based on velocity? So that useless generals can die. OR You could ask manually for a stay of 24hours, then no one would have to bump for useless shit.))

Cmon, they just need something to get behind. If someone has a good idea, the board literally explodes, like when they did this "draft our daughters" thing.

she shall live on forever through scars

Has the daughteru route been implemented for that yet? I don't wanna fug the slavefu.

Board mixing with Sup Forums is a bad idea. Just look at the state of Sup Forums right now. One of the reasons Sup Forums still has a higher quality of content compared to other boards is because we've resisted all kinds of political bullshit.

I don't go on Sup Forums very often. What's wrong with it?

We have resisted because they can't easily mess with our media, yet.

Though we get still pissed if they mess up dubs or translations.

Though scanlation or fansub groups will just be created anew if needed.

Not him, but it's the same thing that happens on Sup Forums, /sci/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, you name it. Every post is soyboy this, cuck that, nu-male this, libtard that.

Tf is soyboy

The new "nu-male", because one all that creativity has to go somewhere.

It's the new Sup Forums lingo for "cuck".

t. Soyboy