If the universe was created by the Big Bang, who created the Big Bang?

Checkmate Atheists

Attached: 1520136238964.gif (291x229, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are both burdened with the same question

athiests are usually wrong, why ask them to explain their wrong answer with another wrong answer?

squirrels are god's chosen. we are evolutionary mistakes

The big bang was not an explosion, but the rapid growth of space, everything is still inside the big bang, its just bigger now. The matter was all there just shrunk. Multiple scientests can explain why it esisted, but none can explain what happened before it. The big bang happened as background radiation proves it, but no one exactly knows what happpened before it. So be christian, athiest, buddhist, hindu, etc. But the big bang happened, all religion can do now is explain what happened before it and who created it

You don't understand evolutionary biology it seems.

the big bang is evidence of some sort of elevated presence or mechanism but not of a particular, conscious God

>evolutionary biology
>big bang
atheists everyone

Logically, the big bang was created by the big banger.

God literally thrust his dick into a black hole and our universe dripped out of the other side like the holy cum puddle it is.

Some mysteries are yet to be solved.

Attached: 1521840323640.png (938x823, 94K)

the before people.
Either the people who lived in or on the singularity who were experimenting with some dangerous shit and really fucked up, or it was us and the universe is in an endless cycle of big bang - big crunch - big bang.
Right as the big crunch is about to consume everything, in a last ditch effort, we release as munch stored energy as we could have saved in the final years of our last existence. Collecting it wouldn't have been too hard because all previously released energy was all traveling back into an increasingly confined decreasingly sized space.
The resulting explosion propelled another bigbang into existence, restarted evolution, blah blah.
maybe space aliens are the group of scientists that caused the big bang, the somehow survived to repeat the cycle all over again and seed life along the way.

>the universe is in an endless cycle of big bang - big crunch - big bang.

bingo. I know so because I'm not a fag.

Attached: _49311948_010162350-1.jpg (540x378, 34K)

Pretty sure the britfag was refering to the gif

If the universe was created by God, who created God?

Checkmate.

Now you realize there is no difference between the two.

What makes you so sure you're right? There is no evidence of God anywhere. It's just something you've chosen to believe in.

>There is no evidence of God anywhere
it's literally all around you
shit, the computer you're typing on is exceedingly powerful evidence of God

you're just a loser autistic athiest wacko who needs to grasp at any straw available to avoid squarely acknowledging your sins and bad behavior

p.s. have you scalped a child rapist yet?

Im an athiest, but we cant deny the idea of a god either

That makes you an agnostic, not an atheist.

U are 18

the universe collapsing in on to itself (over and over)

Yes. Don't
atheists hat3 agnots
I detest atheists

just admit it, the scientists have no clue whatsoever and are just making things up

>athiest, lack of belief in god
I dont believe in it, and i doubt one exists, im just saying that denying him would be foolish as there is no proof either way

no one knows, no one can answer the question to this.

You just got btfo.

You're a brainlet.

There are Gnostic and agnostic atheists.

>there is no evidence for something
>therefore it is equally likely that it exists or that it does not exist

If the universe was created by god, who created god?

>there is no evidence against something
>see, before big bang, why it existed, etc
>no evidence for it
>see, life
>cant prove or disprove
Im going with the option there was no god, but there could be one, i just see it is unlikely for a god to exist

You know nothing about me or my morals. Nothing of your description of me is remotely correct. You seem to be lacking manners, maybe you should think about your morals and behaviour. I don't share your view for the evidence for god. It's not evidence, it's just what you believe, it's not the same.

gif would be cash without the cutaway
delete this and learn how to gif and then repost
OP = NIGLET FUXX0R

I don't hate anybody

If the universe is expanding why doesn't it take any longer to get anywhere? Atheists btfo

I agree his aregument is shit, but

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 5K)

There is no proof that you didn't make the universe. But for me to believe that, the onus is on you to prove it to me. It's the basics of rational thought.

Do rocks and trees believe in god?

Do they believe in the Big Bang?

Its easy to prove people didnt make it, but its hard to prove a sentient being didnt guide a process to create evolution and eventually people

Do atheist pray to big bang?

If the Big Bang created the universe, what created the laws of physics necessary for the Big Bang to work?

It's exactly as hard to prove that all that wasn't done by some "opposite" God, who sends evil people to heaven and good people to hell.

The big bang does not require anyone believe in it.

Michiu Kaku explains the 4 forces that drive all other physics pretty well
Exactly, this is why its foolish to deny the existence, or none exitense, of a god, doubt it or believe in it, but its foolish to deny

Do Atheists think the Big Bang (Theorized by a devout Catholic priest) disproves God? It doesn't. In fact, it makes a better case for Him existing.

The collapse of the previous universe.

Only fedora wearing athiests believe that it disproves anything

>if i dont wanna accept evidence as evidence then its not evidence

you're pathetic m8

I'm not sure you have a point.

Atheism isn't a comprehensive explanation for the creation of the universe, it's a non belief in supernatural deities, due to there being zero evidence for them.

atheists don't need things to be done in a timely manner.

Meaning time and area is unlimited.

do that with that red paint brush 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

more times, and im sure you'll get a fucking squirrel at least once.

>no proof denying god
>no proof proving god
>no proof denying an oppisite god
I challenge people to give me absolute proof of any of this shit

are unlimited*

Doesn't even know he statement makes him agnostic

Just be a theist everyone

Why would you challenge someone to something you've already defined as impossible?

Atheist bother me since I know they have no real reason to hold morals and if they did I'd think they were idiotic

no they dont think the big bang disproves God. but here's the thing,

theists have always argued that the arrangement of the stars and planets, and the conditions and temperatures required for life, are all obviously the work of an intelligent designer

and the big bang theory presents a purely mechanical explanation of the development of the universe such that all those things that appeared designed happened as a consequence of a mechanical system that requires no outside intervention to run its course

atheists do often misuse the big bang as a theory of the origin of the universe when really its a theory of its development. the big bang theory does not yet purport to explain the what, how, and why of the "pre"-big bang state of the universe, and that part is very crucial to theists who see it as the main thing that needs to be explained by god.

if the theist wants to argue that god wound up the universe like a clock and attuned all the dials and knobs such that it would proceed as it has, then thats fine but it doesnt really resemble the christian worldview, and it also doesnt really explain the beginning of the universe, god's role there is more as a placeholder for the unknown or uknowable

Another shill thread. They've posting this all day as a distraction.

>s-s-s-s-s-s-siz-aged.

because to disprove somebody's claim that a thing is impossible, you should provide a counterexample, duh

The irony is that your gif is what Creationists believe. Some dude just created something just because!

In my view it's not evidence. We disagree. What's pathetic is that you are not interested it showing me why you think that is evidence. You could have, but didn't, and can't it seems.

Except God by Christian standards is eternal. He was not created and he can not end. If this is the case for the universe, then the current laws of physics are incorrect.

because it's so glaringly obvious
if you think that random chance is how you're typing on a pc then show me your piles of lottery tickets

If you bought every possible lottery ticket, you would win, dumbass.

If God created the universe, who created God? The "first cause" argument is infinitely regressive. The burden of proof is not on atheists here. We don't know all the answers, but science continues to advance over time.

>all religion can do now is explain what happened before it and who created it

Except it can't. It just makes shit up. That's why you have thousands of different gods. Thousands of different scammers simply making shit up for the purpose of getting between fools and their money.

Attached: ricky.jpg (530x530, 34K)

wtf im an athiest now

Recently I had one of those recruiters come to my house. I told them sure I believe their are gods. People need to believe in something. But they tried to claim everything that happened in my life was guided by god. I told them no, my own will and perseverance made me who I am today. I work and studied hard. I'm not gifted, I spent hours losing sleep reading books for tests and worked my ass off and learned how to save money to buy a house. The ones that win lottery or get lucky get rich quick schemes have God on their side.

They got mad and told me that was my pride. Yea sure I'm proud of what I've done

God created causality.

Which god?

Atheism is ONLY the non-beliefs in any gods. It's not related to any math, science or technology.

You falsely imagine that your beliefs in creation have to be matched 1:1 by non-believers, but only because your ability to think rationally is so badly damaged.

If you feeble-minded fuckwits *really * wanted answers about the cosmos, you'd ask a physicist or an astronomer. I used to laugh at you religidiots, but now I shudder at the thought of so many retards assembled in one place. It's like critical mass for stupidity and credulity.

pic related its u

Attached: 1518526724314.png (491x586, 640K)

God.

asking an atheist is like asking a wall to give you food.

A civilised society would not allow them to vote nor hold public office, for the same reason that we don't allow geese and dung-beetles to vote.

The One God.

Attached: 793BE2C3-98C2-4CFA-834E-ED6D20A401FB.jpg (550x411, 60K)

The only thing that can create a dimension that works on time is a thing from a timeless dimension.

he needs more happiness in his life
youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

Attached: nail-chair.jpg (580x440, 214K)

That's not how I see it. You still have not explained to me why I should. You just believe it that's all, and your method of convincing me is to say believe me. Not really good enough.

mfw they still don't know the big bang was a computer turning on and we're all just a program, none of this is real, it's our lie detector, we're put into the machine to find out what our brains really think, unencumbered by our forgotten social norms replaced by the ones they wish to test..

but you'll all find out about that when you wake up from this place, and you're deemed unfit, and banished to hell. see ya there.

> this boomer would have nothing holding him back from going full nigger on his friends, family, neighbors, society if he didn't believe a dead jew on a stick was simultaneously his own father and himself
Fucked

>Dont ever talk to baconator of my son of baconator again

Which one is that? Surely you are aware of the thousands of Chinese, Balto Slavic, Hindu, Japanese, Indian, Asian, African, Australian, Buddhist, Carribean, Celtic, Egyptian, Greek, Native American, Norse and South American gods? Which one's shills scammed you?

atheists give religious people shit for "faith" yet they have faith in an unproven event (the big bang).

fucking hypocritical neckbeards.

that chicken grill number 9 looks good, I never get fries or soda, but the sandwich looks good.

>I don't know the answer to this great mystery so I'll just make something up lol
Geez, just say "I don't know" you stupid assholes.

>Thank god for wall of food.

Am I doing it right?

> Which one is that
Love this meme. Most if not all polytheistic “religions” attribute the creation of the universe and the other “gods” to a single original deity. This is the One God

Still too frightened to name his god. Exactly how pathetic is your little goddy that you can't name it? And exactly how stupid are you?

>Official Thread Retard

There is only one monotheist religion in the world
Surely you can figure it out by yourself

Why are you frightened to identify it?

>A civilised society would not allow them to vote
No, the European monarchies were still putting atheists and blasphemers to death in the 1650s. Few of our founding fathers were religious and almost none believed Jesus was ever anything more than a man in history. The problem was rampant fear and ignorance by religious people, which we still see today.

You need to understand what is at the core of the average believer. It's fear. They are shit-their-pants scared of death, so terrified that they have swallowed the most laughable tale of bullshit ever told. Subconsciously they know it's bullshit, but their cowardice prevents them from facing the truth.

Atheists remind frightened children theists of what terrifies them most. That their god is fictitious and that their death will be the end of them forever. They resent the fact that they lack the courage and intellectual integrity of the atheist.

Attached: missionaries.jpg (426x477, 43K)

What does some unrelated discipline of science have to do with non-belief in any gods?

By the same logic it would be foolish to deny the existence of the flying spaghetti monster which is intuitively an uncomfortable position. To me this says that while it is intellectually valid and safe to never deny the existence of anything which cannot be proven to exist, not having a reason TO believe in something's existence is more important than agnostics care to pay attention to.

In my opinion there's a difference between the agnostic that thinks the existence or non-existence of a god are equally plausible and the agnostic which chooses not to deny the existence of that which is unfalsifiable.

and who created the ball that exploded? what was the ball floating in? were there gorrillians of balls that exploded at the same time giving us multiverses? - was god within the ball/balls or outside?

I only fear God
Alright, since you’re too slow
It is Islam of course

It's impossible to observe anything before the Big Bang and there is no "outside" of the ball and the ball was not floating in anything, as the ball is everything, Spacetime literally doesn't exist outside of it.