Eagles of Death Metal front man Jesse Hughes is dropping some major red pills on Instagram tonight. Is he our Guy?

Eagles of Death Metal front man Jesse Hughes is dropping some major red pills on Instagram tonight. Is he our Guy?

Go give him some love. His IG is fatherbadass.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-232230.png (1080x1920, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order
archive.is/v83Ff
archive.is/afaqG
archive.is/gDCit
archive.is/Ej6t4
archive.is/aEBPz
archive.is/FDI51
archive.is/pmAjO
archive.is/Oy3o2
archive.is/u06fg
archive.is/0BFEq
archive.is/0iWz4
archive.is/rIRWs
yahoo.com/lifestyle/theres-fake-picture-parkland-teen-ripping-constitution-people-sharing-190303807.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woo, finally SOMEONE famous who isn't anti-gun.

Attached: 1521776506891.jpg (675x423, 61K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order

Maroon 5 and X Ambassadors are against gun-wosrhipping scum.

How come these kids are saints and cannot be ridiculed or else you are called a bully of children. But yet that negroid on the Daily Show can say its okay to poison children with m&ms if they like Trump?

Attached: muh protected children.jpg (394x164, 30K)

A lot of real metalheads aren't fucking pussies, Metallica is shit. The best thing Metallica ever did was kick Dave Mustaine. Dave is redpilled as hell, 9/11, gun control, all of his music is incredibly redpilled

It is always everything or nothing with liberals. You're either with them in everything the group mentality compells to, or you're a nazi, no matter what you're views on anything else is.

Dave used to be somewhat more generally political and less conspiracy focused but now he's Sup Forums incarnate

I know he wasn't open about it but listening to Rust in Peace and the System has Failed is pretty hard to separate or say that he hasn't always been.

Sorry, but it was skittles that he said to poison children with. I just spent about 20 minutes searching for the clip. I found the clip but the part I'm referring to has been edited out. I cant even find the news articles criticizing him about saying its okay to poison child Trump supporters. heh... whatever

Eagles of death metal are a weird indie band. They're name is a joke.

They were also the band that survived the bataclan shooting in France, so they are definitely redpilled now.

Jesse said "where was the security" and then was made to apologize or something.

The venue in France was purchased by Israelis right before the shooting.

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL WERE IN ON THE BATACLAN FALSE FLAG.

THEY ARE PUSHING AN AGENDA OF ESCALATION

>The venue in France was purchased by Israelis right before the shooting.
Is this real?

This is what damage control looks like.

archive.is/v83Ff -PopCulture
archive.is/afaqG -DailyMail
archive.is/gDCit -Washington Press
archive.is/Ej6t4 -Buzzfeed
archive.is/aEBPz -The Hollywood Reporter
archive.is/FDI51 -Snopes
archive.is/pmAjO -NY-Mag
archive.is/Oy3o2 -WashingtonPost
archive.is/u06fg -MSN
archive.is/0BFEq -Yahoo
archive.is/0iWz4 -NY-Post
archive.is/rIRWs -NBC

top kek

Attached: Jesse Hughes fatherbadass • Instagram photos and videos.png (1018x748, 664K)

Followup GIF, in honor of the cult classic "They Live (1988). Spread to normies!

Attached: theylive.gif (320x240, 1.93M)

He just pussied out lol

Josh homme from QOTSA and Kyuss is a part time member of EODM. Surprised you didnt know that. Oh and APC/Puscifer drummer Josh Friedel was their touring drummer and was there in Frace at the attack. Maynards drummer that isnt Danny. They are not in on any sinister plot ok

yep, deleted almost everything provacative

That's great

Never followed and unfollowed someone so fast before

>Eagles of Death Metal
Wasn't that the band that had muslims attack one of their concerts and then had a #notAllMuslims party on twitter after when like 50 people died?
I like their music though

They were actually on stage at the bataclan during the attack

Imagine the redpill he must have swallowed when he was barred from playing in France after speaking out about Islamic extremism after witnessing the Bataclan attack

That’s about the biggest redpill a normie could swallow. Absolute first hand experience of how it actually is. Right in your face.

And the media completely suppressing him when he didn't follow their narrative.

haha shit, I'm liking this guy already.

>And yet Hughes’s opinions tend to be unequivocal. Barack Obama is “non-fucking American-born.” George W. Bush is a hero, because “a dude who does blow and likes ZZ Top is my kind of motherfucker.” The theory of evolution is for fools who believe in “magical talking monkeys.” Rehab is bullshit — he’s been there twice, though he acknowledges that “no one can do drugs like me.” And while rock and roll might be part of a culture that he believes is ruining life on Earth, it also saved and then transformed his life.
kek

>“If Hitler wrote me a letter that said I sucked it would be awesome,” Hughes replies testily. “I’m the least sexist person who I have ever known. I was raised by women, I believe in women, and I fucking love women, and I think they are every bit as equal to us and I prove that in everything I fucking do in my life. So I won’t be challenged on that, you know what I mean? Sexist is telling women that they shouldn’t own a gun to defend themselves against rape. Sexist is telling women that they’re physically equal to men in Hollywood movies and then pretending like they are in the Army. That’s sexist, actually. It’s sexist to me to talk women into killing their babies.”
He said that one month before the attack in France.

Kill me

Attached: 190E6573-156E-4898-A62E-A2DB96589701.png (1242x2208, 1.12M)

>Sexist is telling women that they shouldn’t own a gun to defend themselves against rape
this is how you play wedge politics with the leftist scum. It needs to be memed everywhere

Him and Homme were libertarians well before Bataclan I don't know why anyone's surprised they like guns.

Hetfield is a hunter who moved out of the Bay Area to Colorado to get away from all the lefties.

One of the comments.

Attached: A5F4CF9D-DCEC-4E8C-8018-57C6D0A4949F.jpg (836x515, 157K)

Holy shit, over 9,000 (literally!) comments on that obvious fake .gif of the bald female lesbian tearing up the Declaration of Independence.

Boy, are people getting pissed at the media golems.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/theres-fake-picture-parkland-teen-ripping-constitution-people-sharing-190303807.html

Attached: biniam-bizuneh-am-i-in-a-museum.jpg (640x781, 33K)

He's always been based and his music is great. Josh Homme is libertarian as well, which is alt right to normies.

post is deleted. I followed for nothing.

looks like he deleted it. He definitely is since the original she's ripping up a target.

Did something happen at the Bataclan

He just made a post on Instagram saying that he's gonna make a secondary account that doesn't have to do with music. Seems like he pissed a lot of normies off.

Nobody cares enough about Jesse Hughes to follow a page dedicated to his fucking politics lmao. He shouldn’t have pussied out, you can’t show weakness with these people, if you try to take a few steps back and reason with them they’ll use the space to capoeira kick your head off.

>F-FAKE NEWS!!! PHOTOSHOP!!! FAKE!!!

No shit you fucking retards. Nobody was trying to pretend it's real.

visual aid

Attached: so now its fake news.jpg (1892x1114, 610K)

hi jesse.
sorry you had a bad night awhile back.
we appreciate all that youve said about what really happened that night and not backing down.

t. anonymous

p.s. your band sucks

Major red pills, bro major means 1488 tier, deafcom 5 race war. Don’t get me excited :p

Didn’t you know? kids are not mature enough to buy guns but are smart enough to dictate gun policy.

Absolute shit taste

all you faggots should have replied and supported him. of course people who are even close to newsworthy will delete shit when they get bombed with a bunch of negative shit. he tried, you failed.

>that was quick!
(((they)))'re in damage control mode

Attached: Screenshot (47).png (1366x768, 289K)

I'm constantly amazed how a culture built around crunching, aggressive music is populated by a bunch of faggots. It makes no sense.

I did, why are you assuming otherwise?
The responses I got like that one were mindnumbigly dumb and always liked by over five people. I’m seriously concerned with how dumb people are.