One America News Network

I hit Gramps house earlier and Fox was shit because it was Sunday. Started watching OAN, and good lord, it's so much better. If this is there Sunday night, I think except for Tucker this is my new station. Anyone else watch OAN?
youtu.be/ODbJzEXBTtc

Attached: 1.jpg (2700x1269, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grampshouse.com/
nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ERPO-Fact-Sheet-FINAL-5-2017.pdf
youtu.be/Kiv7OQSzSiQ
youtu.be/bWwBfZ_qB0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watch clips on youtube

I've been watching it for about 2 hours. It's like a cross between Sky and Fox but more conservative. I'm quite enjoying it.

Most Based News service. I hate fox, fuck every god damned story is "BREAKING NEWS" And then all the other networks are just communist parrot houses

grampshouse.com/
oan's good. they cover alot of news fast.
national/international.they scoop alot of it.
tonight @ gramp's we're doing civil war harper's ferry.

imo I don't really care about their political leaning all I care about is truthful information and important stories. Could come from any outlet, but there aren't many good ones left.

nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ERPO-Fact-Sheet-FINAL-5-2017.pdf

It's a complete bullshit channel, it shows shitholes parts of other countries and highlights nicer looking parts of america.

there are nice parts of every country, and america is majority shithole

it's for delusional people who want a hugbox echo-chamber

>it's for delusional people who want a hugbox echo-chamber
that's literally every news channel

OANs Street team on pol. Cool.

OAN feels very biased desu
have yet to see them trash trump and what he's done isn't all good

I always watch OAN. The best show is the Daily Ledger. Graham is one based nigger

That's just Hannity, I find him hard to watch.
I'm noticing a lot of international reporting, which is cool. I can't remember the last time I heard a dubbed interview on an American station. They seem to be pulling some stories from "Euronews" quite often. You aren't going to see Spanish/Catalonia protest news on Fox.

I like oan because they play international news on an hourly loop on the weekends and actually cover a lot of stuff globally. It's reminiscent of what CNN was like in the 90s. I used to watch RT for this but RT has been discontinued by my provide out of the blue because muh Russian propaganda or whatever.

I'm quite enjoying it. Have you ever had the chance to watch Fox News International? It's a bit like this. BBC and CNN International have subdivided in to geographic regions and they just pander to the locals.

They are good. Probability the only actually balanced network. I pretty much watch fox cause I would fuck the shit outta most of the women. That's probably why most men watch it desu

She kind of looks like a bird, but yeah, Fox News has the best looking women.

Attached: sandra-smith.jpg (450x450, 16K)

OAN has a huge variance in production value, similar to the English versions of foreign channels(France24, RT, NHK, etc.)
Their prime-time coverage is pretty good, but during off-hours their lack of a budget shows.

>Have you ever had the chance to watch Fox News International?
My provider doesn't offer it. Honestly these days I resort to the BBC world service on NPR for international news, it's not so bad if you ignore the poz

Also, Liz wheeler is a qt

youtu.be/Kiv7OQSzSiQ

Well it's midnight EDT, and it's some amateurish looking anchor introducing news blurbs from around the world. Pretty interesting.
I watched her tonight, kind of sealed the deal for me. My provider doesn't have it either but it's on Gramps, so I can watch and shitpost here.

Fox and RT honestly have somewhat sub-par production values too. The only cable news company that still looks slick and actually sounds money on production seems to be regrettably CNN. Hate them all you want but they sure as shit produce a slick show.

IDK, CNN is on par with Fox these days. You just associate the logo and James Earl Jones with professional cable news I think.

Eh I think CNN is still head and shoulders above. They always shell out top dollar for the best looking sets with a bunch of vr gimmicks. Fox just kind of seems to be stuck in the noughts when it comes to production values.

youtu.be/bWwBfZ_qB0w

Fox had the same stuff during the election. OAN seems pretty low budget though.

Believe it or not I see it in Asian restaurants a lot. Its low budget but pretty comfy

No kidding? That's actually fairly interesting. It's been my experience that Asian business owners don't put up with a lot of bullshit.

Sage Boomer threads

What makes this a boomer thread?

OAN fag checking in.

I think I'm going to become one now. This channel is good.