Kids growing up without fathers is the biggest issue

>63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
>90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
>85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
>80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
>71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
>Father Factor in Education – Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school.

>Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
>Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
>Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.
>Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.
>75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

Families without fathers are the worst, they are cold, emotionless and depressing.

What can we do to stop this phenomenon? People don't realise what big of an impact this has on society. This, exactly this is the cause of soyboys, manchilds and other degenerate male adults.
These people never feel save, develop anxiety or become - even worse - gay.

Attached: fatherless.png (562x289, 243K)

Bump

make single mother hood shameful agian

Major reform needed. Women are paid to be single.

Is it a lack of fathers or just being black?

it is, bitches cant even take care of a pet

at least Sup Forums can still hit the nail on the head sometimes.

most of these women have no shame.

think about this, if everyone in the world today simultaneously spontaneously kills just another person, the world population would half

we need this, go out and kill someone today

its pretty accepted in society, when once single mothers would have even been able to get a job apart from hooker. Make it like that again and single motherhood will drop like a rock

if society makes it so they cant do any other job apart from sell themselves to truckers, they may not have shame, but it will keep them from not aborting the bastard

Is there any correlation between being fatherless and having ASPD?

That image in the OP is so PC. Nothing to differentiate male and female. Even the parent heights and sizes are the same.

Sexual dimorphism is misogyny REEEEEE!

Oh, I just noticed half the faces are black and half white.

That stick figure artist made that illustration as pozzed with PC leftism as possible.

My father is a piece of shit so sometimes growing up with one isn't so good either

Stop encouraging people to have lots of sex with various people.
Have the courts stop favoring the mother.
It's really a cultural change that needs to happen.

this

Attached: 1438903204948.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

What you're talking about would trigger the biggest hoard of screaming banshees the world has ever seen. Not to mention every white knight in existence. I'd love to see that. Assuming a collapse doesn't kill them first.

where do you live?

my nipples get hard when i slap them

Girls raised without mothers end up just as bad and make more children raised without fathers, everyone needs a positive same sex role model to guide them. To place the blame entierly on women is to ignore the greater undermining of the nuclear family as a whole and plays right into the sort if divide and conquer tactics which promote it's destruction.

i dont get it , if you dont wanna be a father why not just avoid making kids ?

Attached: 1521139344370.jpg (450x731, 125K)

>this is wrong because men are not also being blamed
roastie detected

Much better chance of finding a mate with same race child

Its funny, instead of taking the blame they always shift it or downplay it.

It's too bad that those little bastards don't do it sooner so that their moms might be datable before getting so old that their vaginas fall out.

That would screw the kid and mom up more.

i grew up with my father and im just as fucked

They would be an example to the other girls though. Better to obliterate one mother and child than to let 40% of them get fucked up.

Nope

ITS WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!! WHITE PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME!!!

The women are black faced and the men are white faced. You can tell by the daughter, who has a skirt on.

It's all about extracting and eliminating generational wealth to make the populace dependent on the government and their corporate overlords.

The single and best way to kill a family's wealth is a single motherhood.

And the best part is, the child is raised degenerate by just the mother and will likely be or cause a single motherhood event in their lives and further utterly destroy the generational wealth as their great grand parents wealth is extracted.

Bill Cosby tried but then they accused him of being a rapist

99% of black single mothers voted for Obama in 2012, do you really think liberals will give up their communist vote factory where the state becomes the father?

Attached: Homicideillegitimatebirthsperstate.png (2356x1274, 70K)

>niggers, redskins and beaners

lel