Dragon Ball Super

Be honest with me Sup Forums what’s the next arc after the ToP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu0XosgxCyU
youtube.com/watch?v=P1RKdfz6fU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno, something involving a really strong guy and the main characters can't beat him with their lasers immediately yet so they train or gain a new form and do so effortlessly.

Picolo Rojo when?

U6 of course.

SADALA ARC

Full of Saiyan misadventures. NO lizards or humans allowed.

Casual reminder that Quitela's awesomeness is thanks to this based angel and his kino training

Goten's adventures.

Saiyans ONLY? Sign me up

You know it's the truth.
With Gohan's comeback and him unlocking his new foreshadowed power up it will be the PERFECT opportunity for Cell to have his revenge arc.

i'm down Toei do it

Lots of fun and wacky filler I hope

GODHAN ASCENDED arc

Judging Toei Hit will somehow be involved with the Saiyan King just to have him in the arc though Cabba + Gang will probably be the focus.

end of z or planet sadal arc

So we’re currently split between Sadala arc vs. Gohan arc then?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu0XosgxCyU

Frieza redemption arc

>split
U6 arc is slightly in the lead

We will always remember you, Universe 2

Salada arc. We all know that's the next natural order given all the dangling of S-cells, U6 Sayians and Vegeta wanting to go to Planet Salada.

Maybe address the tyranny of having all of existence on the whim of some child like being. He sound worse than all the other enemies.

Sadala Arc featuring Yamoshi's Force Ghost.

What a cute OP pic

I know it’s the obvious tweeeest but I wonder if Zeno would even care about culling the universes of Grand Priest wasn’t the only one constantly by his side reminding him of it.

I just wish I could find more

the cutest

Is he just straight chad whis

>pic
Feels good that was all but disproven now that GODku didn't give a shit about u6's erasure. Only retards could have expected that to begin with, given how Uub and EoZ are confirmed to happen and he will be Goku's first proper pupil.

>Frieza allegedly hates saiyans more than anything
>didn't torture Cabba like everyone else he's ringed out until then

Goku is supposed to be busy between angel training and farming either way.
U6 shills are pathetic for expecting anything like that to happen.

Isn't it obvious?

next arc is obviously gonna be grand priest shenanigans, I cant wait for the u6 cucklets to get cucked once again.

>krillin has braids

priceless

I know U6, specifically Sadala, gets thrown around a lot, but I think it'll probably be about one of the Universes that weren't in the ToP.
I really dislike the U6 Saiyans, so hopefully anything to do with Sadala will be 3 episodes max.

Would Zeno think that a magical bean that can you instantly be cool?

The angels are gonna sacrifice themselves to get their universes back
screencap this

Something with demons I hope.

>Toei actually turns him into a chad
How fucked is he going to get next arc? Sidelined for the rest of the series?

those stuck up self-important cunts wouldn’t know the meaning of sacrifice if it slapped them in the face

>gohan worksout his daddy issues.webm

>next arc
Nigga, this was probably Gohan's highest point in the entire arc.
Doubt they'll do much after this.

Get ready for next week

Only if they tell them that it makes a really big fart come out.

>there’s an actual thread on the catalog about goku’s VA replacement

NOPE when granny dies I’m done
until the dub at least

reminds me of ippo

Cell comes back to earth after he unlocks his Blanco form

They are really gone...
;_; please vegeta wish them back

Shemmel hasnt even hit 50 yet so no worries there

Vegeta isn't winning the tournament

What happens if you die in The Void?

I know Frieza said he went to Earth's Hell after Trunks killed him. Does The Void even have an afterlife?

Universe 6 Bizarre Adventures, the monster of the week format would work better than in the ToP.

>relying on vegeta

he will don't worry

NO SAIYAN LEFT BEHIND

don’t you worry your cute little head

Vegeta wishes for U6 to get brought back from erasure and Zeno does this by merging U6 and U7, something which leads to a chaotic mixed universe with two GoDs, various planets all over the fucking place, and other instances where planets don't exist post-merge so displaced populations set out to conquer new homes. The U6 Saiyans wind up on Earth after the tournament and no one knows where the fuck their planet went. Caulifla is still pissed about losing so she steals a ship to head off on a training adventure fighting her way across the universe with Kale in tow and Goten and Trunks as stowaways. Cabba and Vegeta go off to look for Sadala while Goku and Hit are sent to restore order in various ways. Gohan stays on Earth but is contacted by the others so they can rely on his education when they come across problems that can't be solved with fighting. Side story episodes everywhere, then all paths start to converge as everyone slowly figures out that the Grand Priest is manipulating the chaos to try to justify U6.5 being erased. Part of the last part of the arc would involve him offering to have the universes de-merged so one or the other can be saved based on who helps him, which of course leads to different face-offs and team-ups among the cast before the final battle.

Whis and Beerus will confess their feelings for each other

you get sent to nothing

I hope Jiren wins just so you U6 fags get rekt twice

He will deliver.
It's his time to shine.

Sadala SoL Adventure arc like OG dragonball with Trunks, Goten and Maron for the rest of next year

I was expecting batshit fanfiction tier shit but this is actually pretty decent

>makes a Gohan and Piccolo-focused episode
>Caulifla steals the spotlight anyway

easily the best part of the episode

>mfw if vegeta gets the wish he only wishes for cabba

only part I don’t like is Goku and Hit “restoring order” makes much more sense for Goku to either join Vegeta in the Sadala search

OR have him train with Hit for a while

Obuni, Ganos, Bergamo and Katopesla are coming to Heroes!

If anything this is the one justifiable reason for somebody to NOT be rooting for Vegeta (one of Godhan's biggest supporters in universe 7) right now.

>if i lie to myself and attempt to keep face i can still shitpost in these threads
the rektum state of caulicucks everyone.

based

Would you rather Bunny Girl (minus ears) Puar or Bunny Bulma Oolong?

Exactly, Gohan will be the one to bring back the waifus.
Thank you Gohan.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1RKdfz6fU0
Do you guys think the universes will appreciate their lives being in the hands of a literal child?
No, there will be a person who rises to kill Zeno.

You do know if Gohan wins he’ll probably wish back the other universes too right?

>that fugly face
>stealing anything
You wish. Retard.

Please Gohan bring her back

Gohan will wish for a huge library

Soon

Super Saiyan 4 Time Patrol Vegeta also confirmed

>mfw CHADhan is the one who brings U6 back
>not Goku or Vegeta

Yes. Gohan is going to win and wish back all the universes.
This is why even the u6 waifufags had better be ready to kiss our Lord Gohan's feet when he delivers in the end and restores trillions (at least) of lives with his wish.

Reminder

Vegeta will job in no more than 5 episodes

>Robot universe still has nearly the same amount as U7 somehow
Didn't half of them get blown the fuck out in the beginning?

lol no
Be a good boy, revive them and go back to being a cuck, bitch.

u2 takes over the role of u7 as the main universe in the series
we get magical girls arc

How does this make you feel?

>Still no angels and Supreme Kais
No.

but only if he gets first dibs on Kefla she’s only 10 minutes old so you know she has to be tighter than Videl

Restoring order would be the tasks they're given as training by Whis. Perhaps he'd even place a restriction on them to force them to rely on UI instead of their regular power.

I hope Freeza wins. Him controlling the GoDs could be pretty cool.

Like Vegeta is about to get a special dose

>Not Cell Dorado

>hit looked away
guess he was more of a mortal than we imagined

Horny

We did just get Grand Priest and Marcarita in the last couple of updates, they're slowing doing it.

>DOSED

Why is Toei so fucking bad? Someone should fire the damn animator already.

Yuya Takahashi returns to animate episode 122
This could be the episode where Vegeta unlocks UI offensive mode.
The prince will have his moment, I know he'll lose so Goku will have the spotlight but having Vegeta achieve a UI Goku hadn't mastered would be cool