So big announcement in 2 weeks. Are we finally getting To Love-ru Galaxy?

So big announcement in 2 weeks. Are we finally getting To Love-ru Galaxy?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bMmlN
shonenjumpplus.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worst girl

Is it Nana's turn to shine?
Will we get Mikan and Nana rubbing flat chests?

I don't think it's going to be another TLR series, I think Yabuki is going to start a new series

Then it's dead on arrival if it's just another fanservice harem.

I really wish it was something new. As delicious as TLR's girls are, Rito is a terrible MC and drags the whole thing down

He needs to just do a hentai already

when is To Love Ru Galaxy 2 and To Love Ru Odyssey

Turn him into Riko permanently and sideline him.

It's going to be Magical Girl Mikan.

After To Love-ru Infinitely Lewd War.

Rito is the perfect example of what a harem MC needs to be for the genre to work. You think if Rito was some alpha Chad go-getter the series would have had any lasting appeal at all?

Well the only thing that TLR had going for it amongst all other fanservice harems was Yabuki and his ability to put buttholes into Japanese publication

I would love to have more TLR but I wouldn't be opposed to a new series

Nah, Riko is the perfect harem MC.

Yes, MC like Rito or Ichika is required for harem to work. But TLR was simply going on for too long. Second half of Darkness was boring shit every time a chapter wasn't about real plot. So 9/10 of the time. It was all about looking for that one reflection, fapping and then forgetting it. Meanwhile when it was something like Gid vs Nemesis chapters people actually cared.

Maybe we could get Nemesis stuck in Nana for a start because of some circumstances?

Or Lala & Nemesis could become closer friends.

I sure love how first series was actually much more varied. People cream over Darkness because his art got better, but in first one they actually went to alien planets, fought aliens or got stuck in VR. Darkness was about "muh feelings for Yuuki-kun" 90% of the time.

>TLR Galaxy
>They visit the water droplet planet
>over 50 reflections per panel

Sounds like a great plan.

Another To Love-ru series, but this time, it's an ecchi battle manga. How successful would it be?

I give it 7 Negimas/10

I say we need someone for Rito to bounce of off and have some half decent interacts with that ain't "dense as fuck" or "embarrassed for fan service reasons."

For example just spit balling
>New character introduce and reveled to be on old friend of Rito
>Old friend turns out to be an alien
>[Enter reason here] results in Rito, Friend, and maybe some of the harem members being sent to the edge of the known galaxy.
>the "plot" is them trying to get back to earth because of [Enter reason here]
>Usual TLR shenanigans occur as well as a little conflict between Rito and Friend due to the former wanting to get back as soon as possible while the latter wants to take as many detours as possible

Could also explore the reason why Rito was scared of women. Maybe even with Nana?

Could even get a childhood friend antagonist in there.

imgur.com/a/bMmlN

confirmed. Mikan best girl

Was Rito ever scared of women? I was under the impression the series tried stretching the "awkward around women" to beyond its limit.

iirc the timeline for Rito was something like
Childhood: did nothing but play soccer and other sports did not care one flip about anything except being entertained
Middle school: transition happen, think it was the garden incident and only began to notice women afterward

It won't, because one of the weakest TLRD arcs was the long-ass Yami battle with Azenda and the Nemesis fight. People don't read TLR for serious shit. People read TLR for lighthearted enjoyment every week or every month.
That the calendar? Risa boobs great?

At very least is confirmed that new Yabuki's work will be published in web magazine, which means even more lewd than before (most likely straight bordeline H). Also free raws in day of release.

What if he does something that isn't a harem

Free raws? Why? Do you just go to that shonen jump site and then you have free access?

>You will never feel Mikan's embrace as you pump your load deep into her womb

Read TLR. At the start he was proud to just having got over his mild (?) fear of women somewhat, while still being queasy.

Cue alien princess teleporting in his bathtub and him accidentally catching her heart.

>which means even more lewd than before
That isn't what this means. It just means their trying to get more eyes on Jump+ by putting a popular artist on it.

Rito only works because they play his falling straight with great art

It won't be TLR related. It also won't be ecchi. It will be your standard battle shounen that will get cancelled in a couple volumes.

>because one of the weakest TLRD arcs was the long-ass Yami battle with Azenda and the Nemesis fight

Said no one ever.

Rito is not even the MC in Darkness. 3/4 of the time you see things from girls perspective. He's just there as the love interest and it got really boring after so many years.

50 more chapters of girls being flustered and then Rito tripping into their panties would be vomit inducing boring.

>Risa boobs great?
Once more with feeling. You tell me.

Yep, pretty much. Just look for yourself:
shonenjumpplus.com/
While is truth that they also want bring attention, is indisputable that web magazines are much looser in restrictions than printed magazines.

>That isn't what this means. It just means their trying to get more eyes on Jump+ by putting a popular artist on it.
Isn't it popular already?
One of the manga from Jump+ was Shuumatsu no Harem, a manga that sold over 1 million in 2017 and was in the Top 50 manga sold this year. You can get more popular than that?
False. In Japan, Rito is a popular MC and they consider him a very important part of TLR because he is the very key that leads to the ero-scenes in original and Darkness.

Sasuoni is a term they use for the Mahouka MC, SasuRito is the term they use for Rito whenever he does his shit. Rito tripping into panties is the point of TLR, whatever is happening, he trips into panties. That's the point.

Complaining about Rito tripping in TLR/D is the same as complaining why Riggs is shooting people in the Lethal Weapon movie series.

>While is truth that they also want bring attention, is indisputable that web magazines are much looser in restrictions than printed magazines.
That doesn't mean anything though. We don't know anything about the new manga it might not be lewd at all for all we know. Not everything is in Jump+ because its borderline hentai.

Isn't there another group picture where Risa's boobs are completely bare in that calendar?

If there is, it wasn't in the imgur link posted above.

Yep, but my point it that for Yabuki it leaves open doors for much wilder ideas than in Darkness. Which could be one of reasons why he moved here. And if he plans lewd stuff, he could go futher than before. Of course he could also do gorier stuff, if he plan action.

>is indisputable that web magazines are much looser in restrictions than printed magazines.
Any examples of how less restrictive web magazines are?
That's strange. There should be 8 images in the 2018 calendar.

There are 12 images in the link above. Only one Risa.

There isn't any group pictures of the TLRs with the "THANK YOU" ribbon around them?

Nope, but the cover isn't shown in the link that you can look at yourself for any further questions.

>5 guys posting on 2chan = Japan

Lethal Weapon is few movies. TLR is a series running for over 10 years. It got stale and sales dropping clearly showed that.

Sales didn't start dropping until we got into the long-ass "serious" battle arcs in TLRD.

I am still waiting for a Black Cat sequel.

Why? The story ended well on a good note.

It more so because Yabuki said he would do a Black Cat sequel but that never happen.

You mean all three of them? They started dropping years before big Yami fight.

People keep talking about sales, sales, sales. Start putting numbers here and source before you start talking shit.

Why would anyone want a new series? It'll be the same shit as tlr with a shitty main character who doesn't act and trips all over the place. Might as well keep the shit head we know already.

Yeah, that's the picture I'm waiting a high resolution for. Risa a smug.

>They started dropping years before big Yami fight.
What? TLRD sold over 300k during 2015 a volume.
It's 2017 right now and TLRD ended in the first third of 2017. So unless you're claiming that TLRD sold over 500k per volume, where did this sales number decline come from?

That's cool. I guess they calculate getting some of the money back through the tankoubon sales.

So where is the news going to come from? SQ is going to come out in a couple days, but the news in 2 weeks?

>inb4 it’s a completely new manga

I only know that there are published things like World End's Harem and The Little Prince from Man Gatarou that contain stuff like this.

Or this.

>Web magazines are less restrictive than print magazines
I mean, I don't know much about Jump so maybe that's true with Plus compared to Jump's other offerings, but as a general statement that's completely false.

How about a Magical Kyouko spin-off?

What I seen so far, web magazines always alloved bolder series than their printed versions. Generally Shueisha with their Jumps is very strick. On other hand Kadokawa allow some things even in printed media that Shueisha would not in their. So it depends on publisher.

But isn't World End Harem a Shueisha property? Isn't that really lewd series?

>not Magical Mikan

Who should be Mikan's teammates in a magical girl spinoff? Yami seems like an obvious choice. Maybe her two friends from school?

Yes, but Shueisha publish World End's Harem just in Jump+, which is exactly point of what I said.

Why are people so inclined to believe that the only alternative to current Rito is Chad Thundercock who fucks everything that is too slow to run away?

The biggest issue with him isn't his reluctance to stick his dick into girls, but the fact that he isn't even a proper character to begin with.
First, he doesn't provide a conflict. While in TLR he was a centerpiece of the love triangle, in TLRD he has absolutely nothing to do with the harem plan. He was completely against it at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of the story. There is no temptation, wavering, development in that matter. The only two instances where he wasn't adamantly opposed to harem were his wet dream and the guilt trip. Entire Darkness is just about Momo forcing her shit onto unwilling guy, who is still mentally stuck in the previous series.
Second, his relationships. Despite one of two main themes of the series being the harem plan, Rito doesn't develop any relationships that would justify it as a valid choice for him. All side girls' confessions fell completely flat, as he simply has no interest in anyone other than Haruna and Lala, and even there Lala still only barely manages to survive the onslaught of Battlecruiser Haruna. By the end of Darkness Rito's feelings for girls are exactly the same as at the beginning. NOTHING has changed.
Third, his behavior around girls. For fuck's sake, he is molesting naked beauties on daily basis, he could've developed some resistance by now. Intriguingly, he is quite inconsistent when it comes to this, as he can bathe with Mikan or Lala just fine, but is helpless around Momo. Anyway, his default behavior could've slowly shifted from panic to arousal. If instead of screaming and running away he started to show some desire, albeit suppressed in time by reason, the dynamics of the series would completely change, somewhat fixing the aforementioned issues.

Tl;dr - just fucking let Rito develop feelings and desires for other girls, holy shit.

yami is a good girl

>tfw just wanted more story from to-love ru but just got harem every week and dropped it.

black cat was better

Dude, read Parallel Paradise.

What is she even going to fight?

People are always trying to kill Rito.

Why, Mayoi Neko was quite short but was really successful. If its a new harem can succeed. May be it won't last as much as TLR, but that doesn't mean it won't make profit and become famous.

I certainly hope we will.

Soon

I'd rather Yabuki do something all new, rather than Black Cat, again; or TLR: Nostalgia. Call me crazy, but I like it when creative types actually create.

Parasyte season 2 confirmed?

>Yabuki
>creative

>Lala & Nemesis

Lala has Haruno and Nana has Mei. As much as Momo wouldn't like to admit it, she has Nemesis.

>she has Nemesis.
Together, they have Rito.
Remember, that's plant sap.

At this point Rito is no more than a walking dildo.

Momo was the MC

is there any chance they cut all the shitty new characters and go back to the basic ones?

Fuck, not another Mayoy Neko nobody's gonna care about.

Isn't that a good thing?

But she's Rito's mom in the story.

I liked the anime though.

to love-ru haruna where its haruna only and the other girls don't exist anymore

Dildos are buried in pussy, but never have an orgasm, user.

But dildos don't walk, so Rito is a special dildo that walks AND ejects into pussies.
Rito already canonically ejected something in Lala's ass.

This but the opposite

>That's cool. I guess they calculate getting some of the money back through the tankoubon sales.
Mangaka always invest more than they get as salary from the Magazines to release the series exclusively for that magazine.

They keep their copyright. But the Publisher has the right to choose first, if he wants to publish the tankobon. If he foregoes that, the mangaka can publish the volume at a different publisher.

TL;DR: A mangaka ALWAYS recoups HIS costs of chapter production that were NOT covered via tankobon sales.

Then:
Yami - Mikan
Mea - Nana
Nemesis - Momo

I still think getting Nemesis stuck in Nana would open some more possibilities.

what are you even talking about? it is all about girls being cure while taking a bath