Houseki no Kuni

Uh oh Cinnabar is crying again.

Shinsha only wants someone to pair up with. ;_;

Cinnabar retroactively deserves everything for cucking Phos in chapter 62

>Cinnabar is crying again
She probably saw all the transphobes in the last thread.

>Cinnabar
>Cucking Phos
Really? Wasn't it Phos who's paired up a half dozen other gems while ignoring Cinnamon?

Phos deserves no less, more even. But refusing to go to the moon when that's what she wanted all along is unacceptable behavior

She didn't want to go to the moon.
That was her "I want to die".
Phos offered her another path, then never followed up on it. She gave her empty hope.

What happened?

>muh monogamy
Real relationships don't work that way.
Love is meant to be spread and shared.

What if she actually didn't really want to die?

This show has hideous art.
Next question.

Cinnabar doesn't love anyone, that's not even monogamous.

Love and wanting to fuck are different things

The gem orgy was particularly rough this winter.

Disregarding everthing else that happend in this episode, atleast Zircon's back so that means I am happy.

Jade likes it rough but doesn't know how to ask.

Oh, great. he's still here

Cinnabar is so useless now. Phos has a better partner anyway.

She doesn't need to ask, Euclase knows all her fetishes and softspots

Not at all.

>Now
Was Shinsha ever useful except with stuff regarding snails problems?

Humanly love, unfortunately, is selfish and unnatural

Don't lump me in with that cuck.

He obviously doesn't really want to die and is just being edgy.

Who wins, Phos or Bort?

Oh boy, Cinnabar is crying again. What's fucking new?

There used to be hope that someday he would do something of note but its becoming increasingly clear that hes irrelevent.

Cinnabar's problem isn't going to the moon. It's deliberately going, and betraying sensei

Source for the right one?

>just being edgy
Literally describes everyone in this show.

Shinsha wants to die as "stop suffering"
That's not really the same as having a death wish.

Salsa

>drill a hole in rock.
>insert onahole

They can feel you, and you can "feel" them. Bam. Next question.

And yet it's because she said that Phos made that promise.

That's cute

No, Cinnabar's REAL problem is that Phos wasn't going to go with just the two of them. All Cinnabar wants is Phos to be her partner. When Phos said "go to the moon with me", she was about to say yes, until Phos added "along with everyone else!".
Long story short: Shinsha just wants Phos to love her.

Well Phos is a lunatic.

Is this show better for Dreamworks or Pixar fans?

She still doesn't want to go to the moon. Cinnabar doesn't actually want to die. She half hoped the moon people would be the only ones to value her, but at the same time, if she really sought death she'd have gone into the ocean. Phos's promise really got to her. Maybe it's just that someone finally cares about her, but it's enough to give her hope that she doesn't have to live in eternal self-induced suffering. She clearly just wants to partner with Phos at this point. Phos is too dense and locked in her own self-destructive spiral, which is preventing her from understanding this. I think Phos putting saving Cinnabar on an unreachable pedestal in her mind.

Why did Phos losing her arms cause 10x more of a personality shift than losing her legs? Presumably it's the losing/confusing of her memories that cause her to change so much, but her legs are way bigger chunks of her. Shouldn't they have cause a lot more change than they did? Also the way they redesigned her eyes make me sad.

Gems don't have bones or internal organs. They can bend in any direction.

Because it wasn't the losing her arms that changed her.
It was losing Antarcticite.

Ok. Since this show started, I basically annihilated my free time with rewatches, manga and these fucking threads. Meaning I have succeeded in drawing zero fucking gembutts because too busy posting about fucking Rutile legs.
This is my last post until saturday. See ya guys

She's too sad because her new girlfriend is gone

>Why did Phos losing her arms cause 10x more of a personality shift than losing her legs?
She also lost something else that day, user.

You'd better be drawing some fucking Rutile legs.

>all these Shinsha apologists
Shinsha had numerous opportunities to just say "pair up with me" and everything would have been averted.
Instead she ignores Phos, cucks Phos, says she hates Phos, etc. Phos, meanwhile, stays loyal to her promise even after 100 years

It's not because of the arms. It's because of Antarc.

Fuck off with your gendernorms.

Unfortunately Phos is both crazy and has a new boyfriend. Unlucky for Cinnabar but doesn't change the fact that shes a useless character given nothing to do now and has been for a long time.

user, Shinsha was born with a serious defect that makes it hard for her to get along with others.
Autism.

Shinsha is a good gem and just wants to be loved, user

Kill yourself faggot.

I hate short hair Phos. I got so excited when she got Lapis head but then I raged when her hair got immediately lopped off again.

I had someone ask me for Cinnabar spoilers recently. I just laughed.

what the fuck are you even talking about

Phos is becoming a man on his way to enlightenment. Long hair doesn't fit the image.

I didn't know Norm was a gender.
I thought it was just short for Norman.

>wedding shit
Marriage is literal slavery.
Stop projecting your desires onto people who don't fit into your misogynist hierarchy.

The charater who's been isolating herself for centuries has trouble communicating and being honest, who would have thought.

Okay. Please explain to me why lesbian weddings often have both of them in suits, you fucking autistic retard. You';re the one promoting hegemony by saying masculine clothes are for men and feminine clothes are for women, or assigning gender to masculine and feminine appearance in general. Off yourself.

And so it's everyone else's responsibility to accommodate her?

What in the seven fucks are you flapping your gams about?

How many centuries do you think that autist spent patrolling the night? Her conversational skills can't be very good. Worse than "just chop your arms off lol" Antarc, who at least woke everyone up. But still, she told Phos to stay. The ball was in Phos's court and she acted like she heard her mom calling and ran off. There's no defense for Phos in that moment.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't think Antarc dying would cause her to become literally an entirely different person. Your personality is informed heavily by your memories, and she's lost a bunch of memories.

They've internalized patriarchal expectations.
It's honestly very sad.
Stop role-playing.

PHANTOM QUARTZ GOT BLACKED

It's both.

Ignore that guy, anons, keep posting cute gems instead.

yeah, the eye change is awful. It's not even that it's different, it's actually way less appealing in general

You can just tell us to keep posting gems, user
All gems are cute

Oh, okay. You're just trolling.

Women in suits is about as far away from 'patriarchal expectations' as you're ever going to get, dingus.

Yes, be patient she has autism.

>and she's lost a bunch of memories.
She hasn't. None that you'd notice yet. Phos is remarkably good at retaining memories. All she lost that somewhat mattered were fun from the Shinsha promise, most of the stuff at sea, and Lapis and Jade. Neither of which seemed very important to her.

Actually, the arms are spread throughout every part of her body, probably not unlike a human's circulatory system.. If volume is anything to go by, even if her projections are hollow she's more gold/platinum than Phosphophyllite.
The greatest composition in her body was introduced just as she lost her most promising toyboy, the first memories stored in it are of antarc getting skewered; It makes sense that she's slightly(extremely) messed up.

She lost a lot of her childhood memories so you can get exposition.

Its more masculine. They got rid of the eyelashes and big pupils. Phos becomes more masculine externally as he changes internally.

>anyone who isn't a mysogynist is trolling
Really jogs the nog.
The fact that they're getting married at all proves it. Marriage is about exchanging a woman for property so a man can posses her.

How is that more "masculine?"

Are you some kind of misandrist or something?

Are you retarded? I literally explained it. They got rid of the big eyes and the eyelashes.

>misandrist
That doesn't exist.

What? She's literally forgotten massive chunks of events people, as well as the emotions connected to various things. It's pretty obvious she no longer feels how she did towards Shinsha anymore, which tells us that losing parts also make them lose feelings. That's going to affect your personality. It's pretty clear that she's gone through a transformation beyond normal character development. The redesign of her eyes is a pretty clear indication that she's been literally transformed on a psychological level too.

Don't forget Shinsha's crazy blushing and "just ask me out" were even before the 100 years gap.
Though she was always careful about sensei and the truth, warned Phos twice that if she went too far maybe she would not be able handle it.

I'm getting so sick of the infodumps in this show.

*a girl can posses her

Phossy is still cute! Right? Right!?

what infodumps

I fail to see how those are inherently feminine character traits.

They're not inherently female, but they're inherently feminine. Don't mix the two up.

>looks like a faggy emo dude
>cute
Not even a little bit, faggot.
Fuck you.

There's no such thing as trans.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? This is some advanced shitposting.

Look up some female anime eye designs and some male anime eye designs. In the vast majority the women will have long eyelashes and bigger eyes.

Still, you could argue that the eye redesign was just because of the traumatic event but its pretty obvious in the manga that Phos becomes more masculine as he gets more inclusions. LaPhos is one of the manliest of the gems. Whether its significant or just a visual indicator is unknown.