What is it about Asuka that makes her so perfect??? Its hard for me to pinpoint and feels almost intangible...

What is it about Asuka that makes her so perfect??? Its hard for me to pinpoint and feels almost intangible... she is truly a best girl!

well

>letting westerners draw

>shit to Shinji
>menstruating bitch
>violent
>body of a washboard
>worst anime redhead in existence, has nothing compared to Yoko, Rias, Nami and Kurisu
>3DPD quality

Do you feel kinship to possums? Because you sure like trash.

>What is it about Asuka that makes her so perfect?

She believes in composting to help the environment

Shit girl.

Literal shit
see

I have a thing for bitches so everything you said makes me want to fuck her even more.

(you)

It has nothing to do with me defending vagina, I just like crazy bitches. You can love your dead fish Rei.

Ok, user, you can continue being a cuckold, I'll continue holding people accountable for their actions.

You like dominant girls?

You have no idea what cuckold means. Learn the true definition or stop using this word.

Hell yeah, I do!

Do something about it, you emasculated cuckold.

>best girl
haha here's your (you)

now make way for actual best girl

lol thats a good one havent seen it before

It’s because she seems like an egotistical spoiled cunt at first, but is actually a broken, sad girl that needs help.

And how poetic it is that her behaving like a spoiled cunt is what prevents her from getting help.

>emasculated

I bet I could fuck you up easily. You're a little sissy ass bitch like all the Reifags that shits on Asuka for having personality. You like Rei because you're weak and you want someone weaker than you to cover up that flaw of yours.

Kirino is equally as shit as Asuka, both are violent psychopaths.