What causes the millennial to love Iran so much?

What causes the millennial to love Iran so much?

Attached: based.png (664x376, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/lethal-roadside-bomb-that-killed-scores-of-us-troops-reappears-in-iraq/2017/10/11/87c5a57c-aeb7-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.038d7a8fb002
ideapod.com/rothschild-family-control-worlds-money-supply-heres-truth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that the only people calling for a war are psychopaths like Netanyahu. Israel is a country with nukes and they are illegal. Iran has a nuke deal and Israel has no right to tell anyone about nuclear.

Please come to my house and try to take my guns. PLEASE. I WANT YOU TO TRY.

A’s much as I’d love to see Iran glass israel why does this sandnigger care about taking America’s guns away
>oh shit.jpg
I’m sure China, Russia would also enjoy Americans disarming themselves

You didn't explain why you love Iran though

because theres a ton of iranians in america and from my experience they're cool people.

Sure, non religious Iranians are cool people. But why do you love Iran?

pro-Iran, anti war sentimentality started after the start of the Iraq war. Viacom propaganda affected all the homes that got cable, leading toward a favorable relationship with Iran. The children who consumed the most TV are now taking on the left's banner. The largest consumer of televised and digital media is juveniles of single mother households, who worshiped hero such as Bill Marh and Steven Colbert.

Attached: uzuuo568imwx.png (261x201, 93K)

I don't love Iran, I don't have any hostile feelings towards it, and there's no reason to fight them at all. There's nothing wrong. The only country committing crimes daily is Israel.

Maybe my real question is then, why do millennials hate the US Marines?

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/lethal-roadside-bomb-that-killed-scores-of-us-troops-reappears-in-iraq/2017/10/11/87c5a57c-aeb7-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.038d7a8fb002

Hatred of kikes

Why are you forcing these false duality questions? You have an agenda. You can be like the military and Iran.

They hate america. I'm not saying isn't a thing and that iran is the worst out there. I am saying that the main reason millenials are so supportive of them is because Iran hates the US. Millenials seem to have an inate hatred of the US and seem to believe we have deserved bad things happen to us because of shit we did a long time ago(mostly deep state antics). In reality, they are retards to the point of self denigration who actively undermine their own country, it's people and it's values in an attempt to broadcast to the rest of the world how good a group of people they are.

We don't hate the country. We hate the people that run it and ignore us.

I'm so fucking sick of brown skin people problems. Fucking let let them kill each other off. Fuck kikes and fuck sand niggers.

Then those people that ignore us and sell us out and send us off into wars for themselves to get rich off of. Nobody likes the elite and everyone is frothing at the mouth waiting for them to fall.

Iran is actively killing US soldiers, and the millenial claims to like the military and Iran. Where is the logic in this?

They’re better than israel

>Iran is actively killing US soldiers
Iran only terrizes the middle east
Their enemy our ally Saudi Arabia is responsible for the global jihad
Really makes me think

Attached: shillmeter.jpg (590x787, 63K)

>Make guns illegal.
>Suddenly roughly a third of the American population is an armed criminal being targeted by law enforcement for their guns.
>This will somehow reduce the rates of gun deaths.

Attached: 1510636760158.png (250x324, 70K)

Kys neokike. Nobody gives a fuck about Iran, that doesn't mean we should die for Israel.

I love Iran because Israel hates them. And also because they've done nothing wrong to warrant the incessant warmongering against them by the Zionist-controlled West. Israel caused the Fukushima meltdown in Japan because the Japanese offered to enrich uranium for Iran.

Attached: 1460027395388.jpg (1771x626, 706K)

I'm former military and a millennial, you're a faggot.

>be liberal
>control news media
>control entertainment
>control academia
>control social media
>control multiple governments and international organizations worldwide
>use all of the above to indoctrinate, browbeat and guilt trip the world and it's people into being über liberals lest they be labeled hatemongers
>still say you are victims and no one listens to you
You serious with that shit?

lits not liberals

its the jews the NWO

>
>We don't hate the country. We hate the people that run it and ignore us.
So the deep state and elites?

yes

they're limp wristed

Attached: zzzzbolton2.jpg (600x500, 79K)

>No one dares apply the clear solution to the promotion of guns in America. What's the solution? It's to make drugs illegal.
>No one dares apply the clear solution to the promotion of murder in America. What's the solution? It's to make murder illegal.
>No one dares apply the clear solution to the promotion of corruption in America. What's the solution? It's to make corruption illegal.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x800, 48K)

>There are only 3 countries in the world without a Rothschild-owned central bank: Cuba, North Korea and Iran
12/25/2017 source: ideapod.com/rothschild-family-control-worlds-money-supply-heres-truth/

guess which countries we're going to war with next? cap this faggots

Attached: rothschild1.jpg (640x453, 46K)

I like v ish because I can but 20$. Worth of food at their markets and eat for a week, instead of getting the same amount of food at wholejews for 200$

If you like Iran you're a faggot who consumed too much pro-russia propaganda and soy. You don't need to love Israel to hate Iran, this false dichotomy is promoted by pro-russia shills. Iran hates the US and by supporting them you're a cuck.

Iran: Death to the US

American: wow, so based, #MAGA

Do you understand how much of a cuck you sound like? Liking a country that openly hates you, a country that burns your flag. This country could very well develop nuclear weapons establishing even more power in the Middle East, what would be a victory to Russia in the geopolitical chess. Being anti-Iran is a natural consequence of supporting the US in the geopolitical chess.

I don't expect Sup Forums to understand my point, I also don't expect you guys to reboot me with anything other than stupid memes. Still this is true.

Attached: zzzzbolton.jpg (340x190, 9K)

>>No one dares apply the clear solution to the promotion of drugs in America. What's the solution? It's to make drugs illegal.
hoisted by my own image

>What causes the millennial to love Iran so much?
Nice try Vladimir.

Attached: this thread is stupid.png (205x306, 6K)

>You don't need to love Israel to hate Iran
I don't give a shit about either. However one steals my tax money, had dual citizens in my government, and uses my military to realize its goals. Go duck yourself.

>WHY DON'T PEOPLE THINK ISRAEL #1??

They don't love Iran, they just don't want to have their brains splattered across the desert for the sake of Netanyahu and friends.

Israel can fight their own wars. We've given them hundreds of billions to do it.

Attached: miga.png (710x473, 456K)

I don't love the IRI, and the Carter's administration actually backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer being an OPEC puppet and CIA under JFK had already drafted plans to put Khomeini into power in case Shah became independent. HOWEVER, I think what USA's leaders, Israel, KSA, and etc. are shilling now is far worse than the present regime. They are shilling MEK/NCRI who were literally commie cultists who molested their adherents, gassed Iranians, treated the Rajavis as holy, and were labeled as terrorists by the USA until recently. John Bolton, Trump, and many others shill for them, and they are far worse than the regime.

The USA just keeps supporting the radicalist sects of Iran and keeps supporting even worse alternatives. I really doubt the USA is even supporting the Shah's son, I'm serious.

I view modern Iran as broken down due to exploitation on many levels.

>and CIA under JFK
; also, CIA under JFK...
I could see how that sentence is a bit of a run-on...

Thanks for the non-retarded opinion. What you think about the US actually occupying the place by using a puppet government? I'm not talking about a "moderate group", I'm talking about a literal puppet.

When the Shah was ceasing to be an OPEC puppet, especially after he disagreed to William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal which KSA (Saudi Arabia) agreed to, the USA began pivoting more to KSA. The USA also became more dissatisfied with the Shah because he was hiking oil prices during the market crisis in the 70s; he was also emboldened with manufacturing and nuclear ambitions, much to the chagrin of the USA. I can give sources and such, but Carter's administration did back Khomeini and plans for this were set by CIA during time of JFK. I could provide sources for each claim.
>the US actually occupying the place by using a puppet government
The leadership of USA is Satanic but not for the reasons the retarded mullahs give. They are willing to sacrifice anything for the greater power of elites. Most people really don't know what's going on, but it really comes down to exploitation for resources and manipulating arbitrary numbers in some sum-zero bullshit economic game. Regardless, I'm not going to be a part of this game, since I have opted not to have children.