WE ARE GOING TO WAR PREPARE YOURSELVES

CHINA IS CHALLENGING THE PETRODOLLAR, WE DESTROYED LIBYA FOR LESS

reuters.com/article/us-china-oil-futures/china-plans-to-launch-crude-oil-futures-on-march-26-securities-regulator-idUSKBN1FT0P2

WAR IS IMMINENT

Attached: nukeageddon.gif (320x179, 2.97M)

nothing happens and this shithole world stays the same

Attached: 1521155960599s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Thanks for the jerk-off material, appreciated.

Sage

Attached: stop_larping.jpg (400x400, 58K)

I doubt it will be a hot war, regardless, the Petro dollar dying can't be a bad thing, it will weaken international judaism.

If they could destroy China they would already have done it. Same for Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc. They started riots in Iran and Russia but these riots were not successful in overthrowing the gov.

Of course. You think the media is broadcasting stuff about "trade war" just because of economic issues? They're normalizing the concept of great power conflict. Soon there will be false flag that will demand US retaliation causing ww3. I have absolutely no doubt about this at all.

Attached: 1520037846447.png (184x184, 73K)

Digits say: Fake and Gay.

Attached: 1521803336199.jpg (199x249, 10K)

Not with that attitude

You guys aren't thinking big enough

This is about switching superpower status to China because the US has gotten out of their control

Attached: 1521813537778.jpg (479x328, 31K)

How much power do ((they)) have over China?
I thought there was an Asian Illuminati running shit over there, the Dragon families...

Didn't Jones tell his viewers that war might start between 26 of March to first week of April?

Attached: 1521570992785.jpg (416x448, 56K)

*Happenings*
Nothing happens

Attached: 1515803514123.jpg (790x700, 105K)

china has facial recognition software that can catch people doing "antisocial" behavior such as catch people who jaywalk and they use that information to affect a persons credit score which is used for everything in that country including school applications and moving place of residence. And the chinese are a-ok with it because they are that cucked.

It is basically a sociopathic control freaks wet dream which is why the globalists have loved china for decades and consider it a model for the future of the world they want to enslave. Do anything the elites dont like and some random camera will catch it and put it on your file. If you step out of line they can bring all that stuff up to deny your application to school/work etc if you really get out of line they simply deny you banking rights effectively cutting you out of the financial system (they do that last one in america btw)

>"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

>Facebook is dead
>Trade with China
>Petrodollar is dead

The stock market is gunna look like absolute shit tomorrow

Doubt all the dragon families like the life time president or the people's party, smart enough to know a consolidation of power is going to happen. Strong incentive to work with outside forces to undermine other families

There's always the next happening thread.

Attached: 1483055915238.jpg (240x250, 23K)

But while the contract will be quoted in yuan, “the exchange will accept USD as collateral for initial margin,” opening the way for participation by non-Chinese companies, he added.

We are so broke from shadow banking we desperately need more dollars to prop up our fiat money.

It could just be partnering with Chinese elite to sell out the world

big if jew

>we
i'm not going anywhere. we have enough enemies at home collecting tax payer funded paychecks.

What's going to happen? The U.S. is going to destroy the country making all of its consumer products? China is going to replace America as the top dog and there is nothing we could do about it.

We'll just have India make our useless junk after China is turned into an ash pile.

This brings a whole new meaning to the term INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

Attached: b2.webm (1920x1080, 1.55M)

plenty of networks replaced or are replacing what facebook once had a monopoly on
petrodollar isnt going away because china wants to play ball lul

take off your nazi meme flag shill

Be the change you want to see in the world. Take action.

plus the reason why facebook is seeing a downturn is because of a scandal not because of lack of performance

Chang here.
China doesn't dare to start a war with the US. Many red nobles put their money and children in the US as a backup plan anticipating the risk of failure in the Intra-party power struggle.

Xi himself put his sisters in America. His daughter also graduated from Harvard.

Attached: 1519232103983.gif (374x180, 1.1M)

Kek, the proxy war with North Korea comes first. Then they leave

If quads WWIII tomorrow

Attached: 1492561757403.jpg (934x625, 60K)

I guess we're in the clear lads

Attached: 1499455413734.jpg (798x612, 146K)

regular joe blow americans will be the first to suffer from petro dollar dying. You wont have enough money to shitpost on pol, you wont have any money for luxuries. None of us will....

You will watch a return to fuedal ages where woman only reach out for the top earning males who will have a entire circle of females.

We will all be alone, but without pol to console us or follow the happenings, you probaly wont have money for tv either so you will only get your news over the radio and bunny ear fox station.... not even fox news. You will see the poor becoming criminals more frequently.

I am so tired of searching for good reading on here when its all a bunch of people who dont understand or care to take the time to research things.

We are lucky that things are still stable if we are honest.

>the Petro dollar dying can't be a bad thing, it will weaken international judaism.

imbecile. "If they cut off my right arm, it's not that bad, the jews just had me beating off to traps with it anyway"

Maybe. I know a little about those red demons. China is actually controlled by no more than 7 people. This country is nothing better than North Korean in politics.

Attached: 1520903268002.gif (540x304, 3M)

>And the chinese are a-ok with it because they are that cucked.

First, it hasn't been fully implemented yet. Second, you have no idea what the chinks are okay with. Their opinion is suppressed.

China was going to by oil in their own currency instead of US dollars, the only reason America is so rich and powerful is we force the world to buy our inflation. If any country bought oil without exchanging to dollars, it would cause a catastrophic avalanche of hyperinflation, much worse than Weimar Germany.
They were really going to do it. It would have happened in under a month, dollars worth a penny overnight. They would have flase flagged gun rights away simultaneously, and Podesta would have been SoS, they were going to force pedo rights like gay rights make being anti pedo a hate crime. All while the economy is killed and the vultures of the world move in for the kill.
Trump saved us, if even temporarily from that, but normies dont even know what the federal reserve is

Attached: 1514173253005m.jpg (859x1024, 149K)

we're building the helium-3 dollar

>war with iran breaks out
>oil prices go off the roof
>futures and commodities becomes the meta market for the next decade

>But while the contract will be quoted in yuan, “the exchange will accept USD as collateral for initial margin,” opening the way for participation by non-Chinese companies, he added.

Isn't Brent denominated in gbp? It's literally nothing op

no, brent futures are in usd

have fun with your hot rolled death trap ships they got martensite ships and subs that can literally run circles around our subs.

i will be comfy laughing at tards dying for jews while you throw your life away

Attached: based stick man.png (375x523, 224K)

Ghaddafi was taken down because he was challenging the powers and influences of the World Bank in Afrika .

He was not just fucking with the petrodollar but every fiat currency the rothschilds have monopoly over in Afrika.

Im pretty sure the kikes are aware that the Chink will not fuck with anything beyond the petro dollar,at least concerning asia.

Ans so they shall let it slide

Attached: 9367756453.jpg (580x346, 34K)

Attached: 1520141005796.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

damn you're right. Wouldn't this raise the value of the yuan? Seems counterproductive to their model.

>China yen oil futures
>Venezuela crypto Petro convertible yo rubles
It seems like they're going for it. I'm excited.