Harvard Geneticist "Race Realists are right" - NYTIMES article pt.2

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

"This is why it is important, even urgent, that we develop a candid and scientifically up-to-date way of discussing any such differences, instead of sticking our heads in the sand and being caught unprepared when they are found." "we risk losing the trust of the public and we actively contribute to the distrust of expertise that is now so prevalent."

"It will be impossible — indeed, anti-scientific, foolish and absurd — to deny those differences."

Harvard is now agreeing that pol was right. 900+ comments from libtards screeching. Harvard has bent the knee to Sup Forums.

Attached: kVEwEwd.jpg (500x687, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24983833
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4306065/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2650118/
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
youtube.com/watch?v=q7OipXipIAg
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
imgur.com/a/G1I80?gallery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 87.jpg (600x600, 37K)

why do you STILL not have an archive link?

Attached: Ethnostates.png (6460x3480, 1.21M)

How long until i can slaughter these libtards, holy fuck!

Attached: 2018-03-24 22.29.08.jpg (236x184, 40K)

It was a propaganda video, earlier it was listed as real to dupe people. It was pretty funny, his other stuff also makes anti-trump look people bad and reached tens of millions via facebook

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24983833
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4306065/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2650118/

MAO-A levels responsible for criminal activity and aggression

read the comments goy
amaze yourself in the mental gymnastics

Attached: gfdsh.jpg (535x562, 96K)

source is hanna hallysem btw

previous thread

>can't wake up

Attached: gfdsg.jpg (522x234, 47K)

All they do is appeal to emotion rather than provide an educated response. God fucking danm these people are stupid!

Highly doubt it considering the last scientist to actually look into it got destroyed to the point where he had to sell his Nobel prize to get food.
No scientist will ever point out the obvious as long as (((they))) are in control.

He tried his best, even insults Watson and other people in the article while basically saying they are right

THE IQ OBSESSION: A JEWISH PSYOP

Those of you who are not Newfags will know that recently in the Alt-Right and general Right-wing circles there has been a huge influx of posts concerning IQ and how Blacks have lower IQ. There are even popular YouTubers now that make content on this like Alternative Hypothesis (a Homosexual) but that is besides the point.

I'm here to explain why I think this is a complete fucking CON and PSYOP by (((them))).

Attached: Kike.jpg (940x205, 21K)

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Now that we know whites are the superior combination of intelligence, cooperativeness, and civility it's time to form a whites only ethnostate. Thankfully a small one already exists and is waiting for us...

Orania the whites only city in South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

Attached: 1522030157354.jpg (1280x960, 287K)

Fact of the matter is this, who does the IQ question benefit? It doesn't benefit Whites. People who argue in favour of determining life in terms of IQ don't care about Race, they only care about IQ. In fact, the very same people who constantly shill IQ tend to be the same people who say "Whites and Asians have high IQs, they should mate." Now I don't need to explain (((who))) would have an interest in that. Not only that, but often it is touted that Jews have higher IQ than Whites. Again, the point is NOT "Is that true or not?" Whether IT IS or ISN'T true doesn't fucking matter. We should not care about fucking IQ. IQ determines how good you are at being a Wageslave, at making money so that your Taxes can go to (((them))) so they can finance YOUR destruction. I don't care about IQ. They want you to care about IQ so that they can make the argument, "As long as the immigrants have High IQs, they can come in!" I don't want any fucking immigrants coming in. I don't care if the Blacks, Asians or Southern Americans coming in have High IQs, how does that pertain to my traditional, cultural identity with my people? IQ is only necessary if you care about complex jobs which are completely fucking artificial in the first place. I don't want to import people with High IQs so they can work tech jobs. I don't care about the next social media company that will increase my country's GDP. This obsession with GDP is what is KILLING OUR PEOPLE in the first place. Do you need MUH HIGH IQ to understand a people's morals? To understand their traditions? To engage actively in physical life with activities like music, dance and building which existed thousands of years before? No. You fucking don't. It is no coincidence that people like (((Jordan Peterson))) suddenly came out of nowhere and talks about how "Jews have High IQs!!!"

Poor, poor, Watson.

These Lysenkoists need to be put down... HARD

So to sum up:
>The IQ question doesn't benefit Whites, it simply promotes racial mixing with people of High IQs including non-Whites
>The IQ question principally benefits Jews, they claim to have the highest IQs and want you to mix races benefiting them also
>IQ only serves people who want to categorise which ((jobs)) they can work, jobs which only lead to your destruction in the first place
>IQ doesn't determine what you are like CULTURALLY, you could have a High IQ and be great at doing certain activities but that doesn't determine how you interact with your people or the level to which you are connected to your past/traditions/customs

So fake news?

Are they just throwing shit out there and hope it'll somehow make you ignore the facts?

>doing hard science and no one is gettimg hurt
>But ehat about the Moral implication?

I am willing to bet they are pro-abortion too

Sadly, the niggers already want to destroy it
youtube.com/watch?v=q7OipXipIAg

Attached: around blacks.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Term is stupid. It was propaganda. All elections are full of it.

Why do you think the Trump grab pussy tape released at the time it did? Just an accident that they put it out before early voting began in key states?

Do you think Spirit Cooking or pizzagate was a legitimate fear people had and not just a way to scare retards into voting trump or staying home?

>Sup Forums is right again
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Attached: 1497416595694.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Are they just throwing shit out there and hope it'll somehow make you ignore the facts?
You make it sound like this is something new.

The tape was real though

May I have an archive.is link, ran out of free articles for the Jew York Times. Thnx

They never had facts in the first place. Think about it. Their entire lives of leftists (who remain bluepilled) will be spent huffing fumes of fantasy and communist fallacy. Even when disproportionate violent crime hits them over the head, they'll excuse it for falling outside the (((new educational))) narrative.

Attached: race genetics simple tree.png (1728x3168, 228K)

Some might say that an IQ score is only useful as a measure of how well you can perform on an IQ test, In other words, they only measure your ability to answer eurocentric questions in a european way. But those people don't know that native black languages have no words for "number" or "bank" or anything else related to long term critical or abstract thinking. They simply do not have the capacity for useful thought, whether you tie that to an IQ number or not. Sauce on language claims: whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Yes and also of a private moment not ever meant to be broadcast. Privacy and all. Guess they don't mind that no one released Hillary tapes of her paid speeches to wall street before the primaries.

So is spirit cooking and elite pedophile rings.

I did find it far too easy to find out niggers have low IQ on a high quality website.

That was not expected.

I think you're right.

The problem of too many jews in high positions is a cultural issue. They don't consider themselves part of our nation so it's no different than whites running a colonial administration except with a genocide complex instead of a messiah one.

This will never ever go away.

Attached: SAT scores black and white.png (632x480, 30K)

Everything is relative to these faggot nigger enablers, wtffffffffff.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-00-21-46.png (1080x1920, 276K)

i knew it.

im mexican and i can tell my brain doesnt function properly like a high IQ asian or white

Attached: 1494888329962.jpg (182x215, 8K)

In the usa they had to make IQ testing of school students illegal because black kids were being transferred to special education classes for retards and their parents were suing schools.

Their own worldview is breaking and need more bluepills shoved down their throats.

This is only background stuff, for classrooms. Scientists don't make effective politicians anyhow, so keep that in mind, lad. Support pro-white politicians that are the real deal and leave this stuff for background, that's what I think.

Bringing up that black-white IQ score differences have not narrowed since civil rights, same for wealth and income, is not allowed mate. Those statistics are racist.

The fact Asians score above whites and have higher average income in America is not important or valid to disprove white racism holding back other races.

The narrative must be enforced, stop thinking.

Some do but theyre the upper eccheleon of tniggers. The non ghetto blacks ive met are really nice, but i live in a rich area so im not getting the whole perspective. The wonderful blacks ive met also have one more thing in common: theyre old. They generally learn that thug culture is bad when they are thrown in jail for 20 years and learn the hard way. The teenage blacks are scary, loud and ghetto as hell though. t.grocery store worker

Such lawsuits assume equality. But there is no evidence to support that assumption.

>no evidence

>the guy is a jew
Kek
Sup Forumstards are getting fooled again

imgur.com/a/G1I80?gallery

HAVE AT IT, BOYS

Relax, spicbro. As long as your iq isn't below the mid 80's, you can still make a good life for you and yours.

Who else here is sick of seeing libshit drones repeat verbatim ONLY ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE?

Eventually, they will all bend the knee. The truth cannot be stopped.

>Did this research rely on terms like “African-American” and “European-American” that are socially constructed, and did it label segments of the genome as being probably “West African” or “European” in origin? Yes. Did this research identify real risk factors for disease that differ in frequency across those populations, leading to discoveries with the potential to improve health and save lives? Yes.
If this guy is actually Harvard he’s going to lose his job

Here's a nice tidbit

Attached: africanlanguage.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: Not kidding.jpg (736x552, 155K)

>With the help of these tools, we are learning that while race may be a social construct, differences in genetic ancestry that happen to correlate to many of today’s racial constructs are real.
genetics correlates to real results, but muh RACE IS STILL A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
they're desperately trying to be right

that's a screenshot of the article I linked, bonkus

>>no evidence
... just like the holocaust.

Tenured.

He has become an alt-right icon and they will not replace him. Harvard will bow to Sup Forums soon. The fire rises.

Low IQ cogs never understand the validity of IQ testing. IQ tests measure a form of cognition highly correlative with all other types of cognition that go into creating a functioning civilization (communication, innovation). People with low IQs can still do good and useful things creatively, but the further the society drifts lower, the more likely that civilization is to collapse into a place most people won't want to live in.

Attached: white civilization vs africa before after.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

holy shit these comments, guess this is what it felt like to know that the earth was round during the renaissance

What's really lulzy is the desperate fear in this article.

The writer is not so much worried about genetics and race being linked, so much as they are worried about his favorite political spectrum having it's pants pulled down and unready for the anal devastation.

Kinda funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

I know, it's just a screenshot that can be spread around more easily

>bonkus
that's a new one

>his name is Dr Reich
Truly we are on the right side of history.

depends, if you're a high end spic you can still be as good as a mid tier white

just keep your head down and do as we say, and you will be allowed to live a fine life.

if you want to help him, stop using the term alt-right. it's a targeting tool for lefty propaganda.

I don't know why that style of writing irks me so much.
If I had to guess, I'd say it's due to it being so dry and dispassionate in a vain attempt to seem impartial.
Maybe I just give it a robotic cadence and the writer is trying to sound impassioned, but I think it's more likely that Academia has robbed them of style.
Ah hell, my style's probably as stifled.

white women are inferior to Asians

white people in general are inferior to Asians and hapas

are you okay with this, op?

>3 months

if that, it's literally just a hobby he does sometimes

Fuck that. I don't want to be with hispanics and amerindians.

We need a white ethnostate. Asians can visit on vacation.

To be fair, there are a few fuzzy areas around the edges (i.e. are Georgians white, are Armenians white), but the leftists always use that to throw out the whole thing, which is absurd. Their entire ideology is built around destroying concepts which keep societies stable, yes they are "constructs", so is the idea of a legal code, but nonetheless it is eminently useful. And while the boundaries of a race can be subject to slight revision depending on expediency, the core is hardly a construct. A pure Norwegian is undeniably white, undeniably Nordic. What goes on at the borders in Southern Spain or the Caucasus doesn't fucking matter.

Attached: social construct.png (1000x607, 50K)

Funny how this guy seems to make the point that "goodness" is some sort of important constant while measurable facts are "ever-changing".

It's that good old attitude again that also causes these people to go from believers in evolution to hardened creationists when the conversation turns to the species to which they belong.

>there is no such thing as a COW!!!
is this guy retarded?

first Robert Reich, then Charles Reich. Who'll be the third Reich Harvard fires?

Yep, The Geneticists/Chemists/Biologists are going to anally ream the libshits hard to the point they will rectally hemorrhage to death.

It will never not be. Tribalism. Tribalism (in hiring, in-group preferences) is a far different beast than intelligence. Jews try to conflate the two so no one will care about their tribalism. Playing both sides for minority points when they want and then anti-white ("anti-self") when they want.

Attached: jew meme iq vs tribalism reality.jpg (802x500, 118K)

That guy will either change his tune or be relegated to insignificance (or worse) in 3... 2... 1...

>all asians are the same
Not even close. The only asians one could make an argument are superior are japs and with some stretching possibly koreans.

>Mr Reich

Southside Chicago where 5-30 niggas shoot each other dead every weekend and this guy is talking about lack of access to prostate cancer treatment, Is he even on the same planet?

Asians can stay permanently as honorary Aryans

To be fair, the white guy probably knew how to read a book with instructions.

this chart is retarded

Honorary Aryans simply means that we see they have built their own advanced and stable societies, and we respect each other for it. Doesn't mean we should mix, since that destroys what makes us unique.

>consensus was established that among human populations there are no differences large enough to support the concept of “biological race
who the fucks consensus was this? doubt.
don't fucking equate "pol" with something that is common knowledge, since "pol" goes far further that accepting existence of race.

There can be a mixed space. I'm fine with that. But there should also be a space for just us.

Good point

I'm worried that people will advocate for race mixing because of this. I've seen people who were redpilled on this advocate for breeding us all together to create one stronger race, which is scary anyone who knows about the side effects of something like that. If we are going to spread this we need to take that into account

Attached: 1520225043843.jpg (525x503, 65K)

>Sup Forums was right again
The masses will slowly get redpilled by science, until we become gif related

Attached: True Order.gif (356x200, 349K)

We are pretty much here. I have forgotten when any public figure used anything but propaganda techniques. If you listen to the news, none of it relies on reason anymore. It's constant appeals to authority as proofs even when it's clearly not sufficient for simple things. Nobody questions it either. I haven't watched the news in a long time, and I watched it today, and none of it even tries to be reasonable or objective. It's the shit Soviets would be embarrassed to show. They lied by omission, they never lied on verifiable facts. Our news is just propaganda techniques and logical fallacies one after another. You can't watch an episode that's news. It's opinions, and derivations of other opinions. Whoever watches this constantly has serious cognitive problems not to notice it.

Agreed. saved that png

Exciting to see liberals join in starting the race war academically. We’re living in an exciting build up to the end of days.

God damn that makes me so mad, did they ever catch that guy?

Are they blaming whitey for Prostate cancer?

Attached: 2148F01C-C252-4A64-B18D-CD7901B2A3B7.jpg (570x845, 83K)

That only enhances the point.

Attached: african black culture vs whites.jpg (2560x2560, 2.47M)

Thats the goal of the antichrist

Attached: 04272799-2.jpg (640x398, 42K)

>"Race Realists are right"
>Quote isn't in the article
I don't think you quite get how quotes work.

Nope, there is plenty of evidence that supports racial homogenity. See any bone marrow article for proof.

>we are all the same, so to preserve our differences we must breed together to get rid of them and celebrate diversity
I can't stand these drones.

Yes and no.

Yes, they're trying to throw a wide variety of weak/subjective arguments into the conversation hoping one of them will stick.

But no, there's more to it than that. They're trying to get this genie back into the bottle using the same tactics that got it into the bottle in the first place. What they're saying to the author between the lines here is "stop going down that path or we'll kick you out of our network of professional opportunities". That's how race realism was originally shelved all those decades ago: by social threats to anyone who did not adopt the new dogma of egalitarianism. If you worked in the social sciences or even in the emerging field of genetics, after the 1960s either you became an egalitarian or you became a member of the welfare line.

Why is it retarded?

Attached: genetics race brief tree.png (712x648, 1.32M)

Anyone who advocates for race-mixing in order to make differences go away is advocating for genocide.

Population distributions are a thing. There are high IQ individuals in nearly every racial group

nice pic

On a side note, I'm going to start growing fruit trees in my permaculture garden and drinking raw milk/using raw dairy as an expression of my implicit whiteness. I do other European shit too. I used to smoke on the toilet and drink dark ale, not beer but fucking ale which is way better and more deliscious than beer. And my friends were like wtf what kind of beer is that, and I would say "it's some good shit" so I wouldn't have to say "ummm, akshually this is not beer at all, but a high quality dark ale bewed by monks who do it as part of one (1) of many longstanding European traditions that endured wars and plagues and unimagineable horros and its very existence is a testiment to our capacity as a people" because then I'd sound like an autistic Nazi LARPer but I'd also kind of sound like one of those kraftbeer faggots with man boobs and a receding hairline, the type of motherfuckers I'd fuck up in any kind of self defense situation and get (not give) hpv from their girlfriend sometime afterward, but not too soon afterward as I wouldn't want to come off as too dark triad or anything. I've got a legal career to protect afterall.. Such is life.