WHY ISRAEL FIRES $50,000 each Tamir missiles at imaginary targets in the sky

Israel fires volley of Iron Dome defensive missiles after false alarm over gunfire in Gaza (VIDEO)
The IDF has launched a volley of anti-aircraft missiles into clear skies, after Israel’s Iron Dome defense system activated during a Hamas military drill in Gaza,
after it confused machine gun fire with incoming projectiles.

Late-night sirens across several Israeli communities on Sunday prompted the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) to activate the country’s Iron Dome anti-missile shield.
While many ran for cover in the cities of Sderot and Ashkelon, some residents of the Southern District of Israel instead recorded the fireworks display,
as the Iron Dome fired about ten Tamir missiles, valued at around $50,000 each, against imaginary targets in the night sky.

rt.com/news/422296-israel-iron-dome-missiles/

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY. 2.jpg (1280x770, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-9_Sidewinder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-7_Sparrow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-120_AMRAAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BGM-109_Tomahawk
youtube.com/watch?v=tbOtj3hwgqI
rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/
jesusmariasite.org/paisios-prophecies-russians-will-take-turkey-chinese-to-cross-the-euphrates/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=IVGTudBwR6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xkxIj3ihVDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, "Arab" literally means mixed, all half castes must die

Attached: cry.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

That's actually pretty impressive if it's tracking and engaging fucking 7.62

They are war criminals.

Attached: 1512728405912.jpg (1024x683, 672K)

Spread the word it's been decided.
Whites are starting our own version of Zionism.

HITLER wanted to peacefully send the Jews to Madagascar.
To honour that spirit, whites as a collective will be pooling resources in order to purchase either the island of Madagascar or a large swath of mineral & farm rich land in Africa.

As our new Atlantis is in its infancy, every male will be required to work farming/construction/fishing with his AK-47 slung over on his back.
Even though we will have bought the land fair & square we must be prepared to fight for our property & the laws we have instituted.

Whites only.
No lefties.
No degeneracy.

Spread the word that you were on Sup Forums when whites started Atlantianism.

>as the Iron Dome fired about ten Tamir missiles, valued at around $50,000 each, against imaginary targets in the night sky.
Nice. New Hamas tactic.

Attached: 1515620597665.png (606x572, 688K)

And amerimutts will pay for each of those rockets with their hard earned money lmao.

Are these the rockets that ended up in Saudi Arabia?

Bump

“All of the alarms were triggered by machine gun fire in Gaza. There were no rockets which fell inside Israeli territory,”
IDF Spokesman Brig.-Gen. Ronen Manelis told reporters, adding that the Iron Dome was also “used against machine gun fire.”

While the Israeli military is looking into the circumstances behind the Iron Dome system’s premature response, Abu Ubaida,
spokesman of Hamas’ armed wing, firmly stated that no rockets were fired towards Israel.

>$50k per missile
That is actually not that expensive as far as missiles go.

"Unit cost US$603,817"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-9_Sidewinder

"Unit cost $125,000"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-7_Sparrow

"Unit cost
• $300,000–$400,000 for 120C variants
• $1,786,000(FY2014) for 120D"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-120_AMRAAM

"Unit cost $1.87M(FY2017)"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BGM-109_Tomahawk

They fired them to saudi arabia

>All of the alarms were triggered by machine gun fire in Gaza
better too sensitive equipment than not sensitive enough. $5 million lost but nobody got hurt.
it's a successful system test if anything. also those targets aren't necessarily imaginary

This is weird story in a way, yet good news is that the system works.
Good for Israel.
But what now, will the Palestinians try to trigger them again, or if Israel tunes them down will they be reliable in case of real attack.

israel is about to get wiped off the map.

I agree with that,but this is not 'kosher', to sensitive to misleading.

It's not like it was real shekels anyways, just American debt notes.

50k each not so it was actually just $500,000.
nothing to see here

Who gives a shit, this is a literal non-story. How come when an Israeli so much as farts it makes international news?

3 billion/year well spent.

>Who gives a shit, this is a literal non-story.
How shallow you are. For you and others is non-story but for others is A story, especially that the IRON DOME system will be adjusted now
(will it be effective after that ?)
or if there will be no adjustment made and Palestinians focus on triggering again what that will look like.

So should we next time before making threads ask for your approval if particular topic is a story or literal non-story.
Please advise

Attached: ?-10..jpg (852x480, 111K)

>RT-RUSSIA TODAY. 2.jpg
Kremlin propaganda site. Don't bother.

>we want to kill all muslims
>but it is wrong when someone else does it
oy vey!

I knew that they have been piggybacking on attacks with their own rhetoric for some time...

This is another major attempt to scare their own population into believing in something of an imaginary enemy to include themselves in a war

Leftist shill, but this thread should draw out some of the glow in the dark niggers here.

It's late night and the enlisted like to drink.

Faggots, can the Iron Dome system launch solely on acoustics without a radar fix or target?

Found the non-native english speaker. Finanon, why do you hide your flag?

Much more likely Saudi Arabia and Israel are about to gang rape Iran.

>failed math

show your flag you meme flag faggot

>Much more likely Saudi Arabia and Israel are about to gang rape Iran.
Good luck with that kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbOtj3hwgqI
Watch incompetant (((Saudi Arabia))) strike themsleves with missiles. Can't even take on the Houthis.

WE really need to bring back dueling.

Meme flag fags calling out other meme flag fags is how I feel about Venezuela and ... their border country squabbling.

O'rly?

popping off a couple shots to waste half a million kike coins is fucking hilarious. Hit the Jews where they love the most, their purse.

If true, it just means Arabs will fire off MG rounds, at a cost of, what, 50 cents each in order to cause false alarms that cost millions. And no way those anti-missile missiles cost $50,000 each.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I love when Russians complain about Western militaries spending money. It is like the unpopular poorfag in class complaining about the Chad with the new BMW. Like dude why are you so sour, who gives a shit, if they can afford it they can spend it. Are you trying to appear like the cool frugal guy that saves money or something? Nobody respects you.

Israel is about to be put under an arms embargo. Maybe they know this and they're trying to get them to waste their shit.

Listen up you dumb degenerate Jew. Nobody likes israel but the neocons. NOBODY.

All those US federal reserve missiles down the drain :(

>chad
>BMW

Attached: 3k_civic.gif (500x373, 2.92M)

You know as well as I do that the UN can't enforce shit.The US already threatened to pull all funding form the UNHRC. There will be no embargo, and Israel produces their own weapons and have for a looong time. the Iron Dome is an Israeli production to begin with.

An ally can turn on you

>Western militaries spending money.
>american goyim paying money to israel
>american goyim dying for israel
>american goy cant buy a house but will give his last money to israel

This. Who cares about spending some missiles on unscheduled fireworks, they just got $4 billions of tribute from USofA.

The ONLY WAY he could get the public to support action against Israel and stop funding is if he got the Jews so scared that they admit to having nukes and immediately threatening others around them (samson option).

Now THAT would be the ultimate chess move.

I like ISRAEL, but not the bad Jews

see this:

Attached: Israel-bless-those-who-bless-you (1).jpg (768x779, 80K)

First of all nobody likes israel but neocons. Second of all Trump is about to reveal their crimes to the world.

Sorry pal. Israel has no right to exist and the world has to see it go. It has to be this way. Its over.

Don't worry US and Emperor Trump will cover the bill. MAGA

It went off from machine gun fire. Not only that but the Iron Dome is supposed to be a marketable defense system that they are trying to sell to other countries. After this little stunt, no one is going to want to buy their bullshit system because other countries that are interested in buying it aren't interested in losing half a million dollars Every time Muhammad and Bilal marry another wife and shoot an AK in the air.

>anti-aircraft missiles
?
also yea we bombed them for doing this .
also
>military drill
its not , they cant have a military drill because they dont have a military . they're not a nation state.

Attached: 1513006951885.jpg (900x675, 167K)

My tax dollars at work. Goy bless (((America)))

Attached: 1511588481970.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

and this:

Attached: :pol:anon on Israel..png (1280x720, 151K)

Well you're the man with the repeetitious numerals, who am I to judge Keks will.

Like how the South Africans helped test Israeli nukes? Then Yahweh blessed them by taking away their government... but it's just a test from G-d, I guess :^)

>Israel has no right to exist and the world has to see it go. It has to be this way. Its over.
What you think is of no value.
you are not in charge of this World. GOD IS.

Attached: Jesus Christ The King. .jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

That's jewish problem. What's more interesting that also today Houthis launched some few missiles on Saudi Arabia and Partiots not only failed to intercept all of them but had some failures on their own.

Attached: Patriot failure.webm (326x640, 1.48M)

LOL,
fun funny post

Attached: RT-.jpg (449x474, 251K)

the second racked made a U turn look like it

look like it the second rocked made U turn,

imo there is definitely a concerted effort to test Israeli and Saudi defenses. Whats even more funny is the Israel lied at first and said that it had "intercepted" most of the fake missiles. we also get to see the propaganda machine with their pants down. Iran is having a giggle fest right now.

>Whats even more funny is the Israel lied at first and said that it had "intercepted" most of the fake missiles.
yes they did

Would be interesting if it turns out that Iranians made some jammer or false target generator. You can't even say the usual "what you expected from Arabs" since Jews were in it too.

It would be a game changer indeed. these along with hypersonic missiles will make air defense obsolete.

Shhh, let the shills unwittingly fight each other.

Attached: A6FB27E2-5F92-403A-8A48-7CE7F3966CB6.jpg (715x454, 44K)

Lol. This. My sides.

this, why should I care if jews kill muslims?

>RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government

Are you talking to yourself or to your shadow ?
besides you are not making sense
try again please

Attached: ?-3..png (1500x1600, 567K)

WOW !!!! FUCK Scherlockcock how did you found this out.
you are good really really good

P.S.
here is my "RUSSIAN SHILL" meme flag that I asked MODS to add to the choices selection

Attached: :pol:meme flag RUSSIAN SHILL.jpg (713x768, 396K)

lol

HOMM3 reference I love it

nah the real reason was birds attacking israel

>WHY ISRAEL FIRES $50,000 each Tamir missiles at imaginary targets in the sky

Without even reading the article, I will inform you that it's because America pays for them, not us.

I'm not memeing, a specific section of America's military aid budget is dedicated to manufacturing Tamir missiles (and half the Iron Dome batteries, although the other half we pay for).

>165424119

It's not too surprising if you follow Israeli news. Iron Dome does not automatically engage targets, it alerts an operator in the battery's control unit when it detects a possible missile, and shows him the missile's calculated trajectory. The operator then has to make a split-second decision whether it's a false alarm or not, and if not, whether to intercept it (the general guideline is that missiles with a trajectory that will land them in populated areas get shot down, missiles that will hit unpopulated open areas don't because it's pretty pointless). The early warning radars that control Israel's rocket warning sirens get activated by trivial shit all the time - at least once a month in the Gaza region, and it can be more like two times a week if the radar is having a bad day. This just appears to be the first time an operator didn't recognize a false alarm and decided to actually intercept the non-existent threat.

tl;dr some conscript on night shift in an Iron Dome battery is eating serious shit from his commanders, but the commanders probably won't care too much because only American money got wasted.

>>RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government
user, RT also this:

RT wins 9 awards, incl 2 golds, at prestigious New York Festivals.
Published time: 26 Apr, 2017

RT has bagged nine medals at this year's New York Festivals awards for the world’s best TV and film work.
The channel's series of special reports from Libya and a documentary on the water crisis in India received top prizes.
The RT network was nominated in 18 categories of the prestigious international television and film competition, and received awards in half of them – two gold, four silver and three bronze.
"Winning at international competitions has become a good tradition for us,” said RT's editor-in-chief, Margarita Simonyan.

“RT received nine New York Festivals awards at once in various categories, from war zone reporting to documentaries, breaking its personal record.
I’m extremely proud of our team!" Simonyan added.

More than 50 countries were represented in the programs honored by the 2017 International Television & Film Awards.
RT was competing for the main prizes in more categories than a number of other major international channels, such as the BBC and CNN.

rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/

Attached: RT Media Award.png (790x444, 624K)

>and it can be more like two times a week if the radar is having a bad day.
Did you guys consider buying radars from this gentleman ?

Attached: V.Putin LIKE a BOSS-at the Kremlin.jpg (1500x1000, 484K)

More likely heat signatures, I would think. Aerial scans might show continuous celebratory gunfire as rocket trails.

Be saved, user.

Attached: christ chan.jpg (776x960, 78K)

I don't think he builds anything equivalent. Iron Dome is quite an untraditional missile defense system, because it's designed and meant to intercept only very small, very short range rockets, like the improvised scrap metal rockets built in Hamza's garage that typically get fired from Gaza. In layman's terms, it's meant to intercept things larger and longer range than a mortar, but smaller and shorter range than a Katyusha. Katyushas and anything bigger are covered by other missile defense systems, including foreign systems such as American Patriots. That's why Iron Dome's radars are sensitive enough to pick up objects as small as small arms fire, and also why the missiles are so cheap compared to other missile defense systems - pretty much all of their cost goes into tracking systems, there isn't really a need to spend anything on interception capability, speed or range, because the rockets they're intercepting don't have any of that to begin with. As far as I'm aware no equivalant system in the world has really become viable, the Americans developed an equivalant that got deployed on a few FOBs in Afghanistan, but it didn't see very much usage and eventually the program got half-abandoned in favor of trying to convince us to sell the US Military Iron Domes for cheap (which as far as I'm aware hasn't happened yet even though like the half the R&D cost was paid for by the Americans).

HABIBIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 1495930976903.png (628x1018, 379K)

Sorry I would love to,but I can't read your post.
just to straining and makes me dizzy looking at the wall of text without any paragraphs in the text.

pic related
BTW, I always make an effort to split to separate the text into more visually manageable format.
The super long stretched text is unfriendly to read and I always scroll past.

Attached: wall_o__text-.jpg (615x820, 160K)

So if these missiles were fired into empty air, where did they come down?

WOW, getting serious

SO THIS WILL EVENTUALLY COME TRUE ABOUT WW-III
jesusmariasite.org/paisios-prophecies-russians-will-take-turkey-chinese-to-cross-the-euphrates/

Elder Paisios Prophecies with english subtitles.
The words of Elder Paisios are now more relevant than ever. In the past he had often talked about issues that are now addressed to all Greeks.
His words were always targeted. He had answers for all queries. Especially on national issues.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=IVGTudBwR6Q

Attached: Elder Paisios The Prophecies about WWIII.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Elder Paisios The Prophecies about WWIII (English subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=xkxIj3ihVDI

Attached: !-1..png (250x250, 27K)

>better too sensitive equipment than not sensitive enough.

If russia had that attitude the world would have ended in '83 during able archer.

Anybody has info on this

Attached: Cayce on RUSSIA.jpg (1024x578, 99K)

(You)
I think the answer is here, I remember reading books on Cayce many years ago.
Check this out if you are interested,

I think this is important topic and should be taken seriously.
After all Edward Cayce was called: AMERICA'S SLEEPING PROPHET

Edgar Cayce, RUSSIA the hope of the World