Are you still waiting Sup Forums?

Are you still waiting Sup Forums?

no i moved on to better things like isekai shows

I don't give a fuck anymore, but if there is any legitimate news I will go from 0 to 100 faster then you can see.

Nah, I'm okay with no more animated Haruhi. Disappearance was a masterpiece and about as good of a sendoff it could get.

you can wait a little longer

It's a shame because the series seems to realize its sci-fi potential later on, but what's there is fun so can't complain.

I still have hope. If we can get new cardcaptors and code geass anything is possible.
Starting my annual rewatch tomorrow.

>there will never be another Haruhi season produced with modern KyoAni animation tech

I read the books so no

No, I don't wait for garbage.

How do they compare? Does it get better than disappearance?

the ending is way better than disappearance

Surprise > Intrigues > Disappearance > Melancholy > Wavering> Indignation > Dissociation > Sigh > Rampage > Boredom

Did the LNs conclude?

Surprise > Dissociation = Disappearance > Intrigues > Melancholy = Indignation = Rampage > Wavering > the rest

It's supposedly not over but the last LN concluded a lot of things while leaving some subplots open, like Disappearance.

I see. The last LN was like 5 years ago it seems. Wonder what's up?

The last LN concluded the huge story introduced in Dissociation but left about 5 really big threads still unanswered alongside opening another new one.

Is Yuki still a plothog?

she gets more development but gets pretty often sidelined after Disappearance

>Snowy Mountain, Love At First Sight, Editor in Chief, Wandering Shadow
>Sidelined

Go back to bed Yuki, the cold you caught is too nasty for you to shitpost on Sup Forums.