Seems like common-sense gun control is pretty popular

Attached: i802ZG[1].png (593x604, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upworthy.com/5-easy-common-sense-ways-to-fix-gun-control-and-the-2-reasons-why-theyll-never-happen
thenation.com/article/three-common-sense-gun-bills-cant-pass-congress/
salon.com/2013/02/06/common_sense_gun_control_even_the_nra_should_back_this/
twitter.com/search?q=alt_horizon gun&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=yv-lReuR3CI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing you don't control the universe.

Seems like common-sense gun control is pretty popular

>hiding your nationality to the point where you censor everything
kek

How likely is a ban on guns coming soon? Be real.

>Some are asking "what is common sense gun control?" And so for those too naive for basic Google proficiency, here's a few ideas:

upworthy.com/5-easy-common-sense-ways-to-fix-gun-control-and-the-2-reasons-why-theyll-never-happen

thenation.com/article/three-common-sense-gun-bills-cant-pass-congress/

salon.com/2013/02/06/common_sense_gun_control_even_the_nra_should_back_this/

Pretty poplar is a tree you stupid fag.

t irate botanist

Attached: 1381939253848.jpg (1920x1200, 618K)

Not at all. Not even with all this bullshit.

This swede is making very cogent points about how the USofA could learn from Sweden which never had mass shootings

twitter.com/search?q=alt_horizon gun&src=typd

how many people DIDNT go to the march?

>any tiny little europoor nation is comparable to us

Attached: 1477201532780.jpg (480x898, 60K)

and yet it has dozens of grenade attacks a year

0%

Democrats never actually resolve campaign promises otherwise they would actually need to run on plans for governing. Their hole thing is to manipulate idiots and bleeding hearts and blame the Republicans for obstructionism while funneling as much taxpayer money to themselves.

Seems like gassing jews is pretty popular

Attached: rally.jpg (631x300, 59K)

We need common sense population control.

This isn't a picture from the march.

They were never gassed user.

Andy is a chronically depressed, overweight dipshit. His opinions are air

It doesn't matter how common sense or reasonable it seems all drumpfkins hear is "we're coming to get your guns". Honestly, we should shut up about it because it really makes them come out to the polls like nothing else. If we expect to have any decent chance in November of getting closer to a democratic majority then we need to move on to other issues. The more we blabber about it the worse it hurts us.

Seems like popular gun-control-sense is pretty common

0%

Shall not be infringed

This is precisely why I was warning you fucks. Those faggots are going to flip the swing states hard in November, and that's excluding FL, which just turned deep blue because of them.

They're not called mass shootings in Sweden they're called domestic iron intakes

isn't this pic fake

Can I ask what would be wrong with requiring background checks for ammunition?

Andy richter the Swedish German

Tyranny of the masses

Is this a screenshot from hand grenade simulator 2018?

Gungrabbers will be shot.

Attached: 1519008625723.jpg (750x3200, 744K)

Attached: 1519831647673.jpg (551x500, 55K)

You can't have our guns! And on Nov. 8th 2020, I'll have this bad boy all revved up and ready to go.

Attached: 1478903812237.png (500x382, 164K)

t. someone who hasn't been to florida

Attached: ropeadope.jpg (356x500, 25K)

That sure is a lot of unarmed sitting ducks.

Attached: 1508560548345.jpg (771x945, 332K)

Attached: 1522008278911.jpg (1042x1884, 737K)

>their arguments for gun rights are literally IT'S FUN and MUH RIGHTS

Attached: 1521975624215.jpg (437x471, 26K)

Because (R.)s can fix elections better. :^)

If you want a million person protest against guns in D.C., just ask people to step outside. You're never going to get a counter-protest because gun bans. I wish we could move government online and out of that shitlib cesspit.

>banning most firearms is common sense
Then try it, faggot. See what happens.

I hate that fucking buzz term.
"common sense gun control"
And yet none of them agree on what it means. How common could it be? Maybe you shouldn't write laws based on a vague sense?

Attached: BICHU.jpg (600x451, 323K)

>upworthy.com/5-easy-common-sense-ways-to-fix-gun-control-and-the-2-reasons-why-theyll-never-happen
1. Limit all magazines to 10 bullets or less.
2. Enhance mandatory background check requirements and standardize them across all states, including for private sales.
3. We should make sure the National Instant Criminal Background Check System is built for confidence, instead of speed.
4. We could treat firearms like cars — with licensing, registration, and mandatory insurance.
5. Empower the government to actually collect and study information about trends in gun violence.

>salon.com/2013/02/06/common_sense_gun_control_even_the_nra_should_back_this/
1. You don’t have to like President Obama, not even a little bit, in order to support common-sense gun reforms.
2. Nobody is coming to take anybody’s guns. No, really.
3. A few seconds don’t matter much. Except when they do.
4. The U.S. doesn’t have the market cornered on crazy people.
5. The Second Amendment is going to be just fine, thanks.
6. The NRA is not God.
7. The lack of a single elegant solution is not a valid excuse for doing nothing.

>thenation.com/article/three-common-sense-gun-bills-cant-pass-congress/
>Reinstating the Assault Weapons Ban.
>Banning high-capacity magazines
>Regulate Sniper Rifles

Mass grenadings of peace

you cannot do that without altering the constitution and they know that

>Seems like Hitler is pretty popular

Attached: 5683189.jpg (1248x830, 234K)

It seems like the pussy hat trend is focused on guns now.

> see flies orbiting shitheaps
> SHITHEAP MUST BE GOOD, ME WANT
Kys subhuman niggershit

What's wrong with "muh rights" in an argument about guns rights exactly?

Yes, just like Trump was going to loose Wisconsin, Florida and PA right? Go play on the highway

I was watching Sup Forums earlier today, some NBC political show.
These whites gobble this shit up, I don't think guns will be a thing in the future. Gun control is real and it will happen once a new president comes into office. There won't be a mistake this time, they'll cheat to put their puppet in office

>including for private sales
Yes. This will absolutely work. Just like nobody deals cocaine and heroin anymore, because of laws n shit.

>5. Empower the government to actually collect and study information about trends in gun violence.
According to the FBI, niggers blastin on fools is the absolute #1 cause of death by firearm in the US. More people die from assault via blunt force trauma than from all rifles combined.

Oh sorry, were those facts inconvenient?

Attached: screen-shot-2016-06-01-at-1-16-38-pm.png (463x653, 187K)

the added cost they tack on
they then can keep track of the amount of ammo you have
if you buy a caliber of ammo that does not match any caliber of a firearm they know you own they can stop it
it's an unnecessary inconvenience.
the background system is down means you get no ammo
and that's just off the top of my head I'm sure others can add on

Stop proposing bans on guns and they'll probably stop accusing you of gungrabbing. Just a thought.

>hurr durr we need background checks even though the government has repeatedly been caught failing to update databases
>hurr durr gunshow loophole that doesn't exist
>hurr durr revoking civil rights without due process because a soccer mom didn't take her anti-anxiety pills

Because a large group of people cant be wrong.
Or are you an ebil nazi as well?

Attached: 1936nurembergrally.jpg (800x532, 114K)

A few thousand tide pod eating retards doesn't make something popular.

5 out of 9 justices on the supreme court are pro-gun, so 0% at the moment. But if they ever got 5 liberal justices on the supreme court, they could just just say the 2nd amendment "right to bear arms" doesn't apply to firearms. For that to happen, there needs to be a Democrat controlled house, senate, and president. And a conservative supreme court justice has to die at the same time. With any luck (((Ruth Bader Ginsburg))) will kick the bucket soon and we'll have 6 conservatives on the supreme court.

Wow, I guess we should arm gangs. If they had guns then they wouldn't be involved in so many shootings.

>their arguments for not being sent to concentration camps are literally "muh rights"

>let's regulate them like cars

Lick boots harder, nigger. #driveatyourownrisk

Attached: 1521500326514.gif (320x180, 2.17M)

I doubt that's even 40% of one low population state

O%

Research what it takes to get rid of an amendment

Yet no one here is talking about the Cloud Act, which was passed as part of the omnibus spending bill. It allows data from American users to be shared overseas with foreign governments, and restricts 4th amendment rights. The 2nd Amendment shit is just a massive distraction and a red herring, just like it always is. The purpose of is to create a curtain behind which to curtail the other amendments which the 2nd ostensibly exists to protect. The rest of your rights slowly get withered away while you screech artistically about your second amendment rights. They are boiling the frog slowly. Go ahead and keep your guns, because by the time they are done, you won't have anything to fight for anyway.

Suicide is far and away the #1 source of firearm homicide.

The reason we don't burn money on firearm research is that it always results in one conclusion: people die when they get shot. This isn't enough for gun grabbers, so they attack a different angle and throw out garbage like "because domestic violence exists and accidents happen, you shouldn't keep a firearm to protect yourself in the event that you need it" from the "research" that resulted in the Dickey Amendment to CDC funding.

They're already armed, and your stupid laws ain't gonna change that shit. If someone wants you dead, you're fucking dead.
Your only meaningful defense, is to be armed yourself for a fighting chance. Making it harder on yourself and other good people to bear teeth at would-be predators will NOT declaw the predators.

YOU
DUMB
SHIT

Best step the fuck up and learn what world you live on here before you end up getting robbed, raped, and squashed like a punk-ass.

Attached: Lemmy-Kilmister.jpg (615x409, 42K)

It doesn't quite work that way. That hypothetical liberal SCOTUS would be trying to reverse the current trend in rulings with one ruling. That would be grounds for a civil war.

>1. Limit all magazines to 10 bullets or less.
youtube.com/watch?v=yv-lReuR3CI
>2. Enhance mandatory background check requirements and standardize them across all states, including for private sales.
We need to hire more FBI agents handling the sales checks.
>3. We should make sure the National Instant Criminal Background Check System is built for confidence, instead of speed.
15 minutes instead of 5 is fine, but I'm not sure it would make a difference. It's automated.
>4. We could treat firearms like cars — with licensing, registration, and mandatory insurance.
Outside of private sales registration is already involved because there's a federal record of the transaction between you and the FFL. Please don't get insurance involved; that will open the door to lawyers and allow them to start bullshit like "at fault shooters" and lawsuits for collateral damage.
>5. Empower the government to actually collect and study information about trends in gun violence.
Meh. The statistics will always get politically slanted.

Underrated
t.arbolist enthusiast

It was 200,000 or so: a little over a third of Wyoming's population.

>no mass shootings
>mass raping instead
Wew

>Seems like the placebo that the government can protect you from everything is pretty popular.

Attached: Ron Paul.jpg (1024x600, 260K)

>pic not related

Fuck off shills

Attached: Jewishfeminism.jpg (1319x1772, 428K)

>Seems like common-sense gun control is pretty popular

Yes!! Retardation is also popular

0%, would require civil war, won by democrats.. topkek

I'm willing to compromise.

You can have bump stocks and raise the age to purchase to 21, and in return, the voting age is also raised to 21 and all future school shootings are required to take place at MSDH.

The moment it happens to a serious degree the secession/revolution begins, it's the line in the sand for even boomers.

Lol so yeah 200,000 people should be representative of the 359,000,000 people of this country! BAN GUNS

jesus

March BTFO!!! How will the liberals recover
>pic related

Attached: marchBTFO.jpg (709x821, 168K)

>i am a faggot.
>t. faggot

Too bad 200,000 libfucks in dc aren’t even a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the us population and the only good that crowd does is give close camera angles. That and retarded posters

Ban everything that's potentially bad for the Jews

Attached: 9781596912052.jpg (378x602, 58K)

in Sweden you have mass grenade attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Yeah you're right, no one compares to a nation of obese barely human looking mixed race mulattos

Ban Jews

Leftists are addicted to opiates. Their opiate is government, and like all opiates, outside of a limited setting it's destructive.

calm your tits, ahmed

LOL do you live in England? Do you know how fat people are there? Lmfao the denial is real

I refuse to believe it's real

Common sense gun control is anything but.
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: 1.3.png (2533x1231, 244K)

>a bunch of east coast liberals took a 1 hour bus/plane ride to dc

wow, i'm shaking in my boots, the constitution is literally going to be amended by tomorrow!

in reality, republicans control at least 35 state legislatures so there's no way it will ever happen

Trees are the best. It's not loving trees that makes me gay.

How likely is it that a democratic republic transitions to a tyrannical state?
Given a long enough time line, 100%.

Will there be a violent uprising? Or will They claim total victory? Get the popcorn ready, History is in the making.

Attached: 1501309117216.jpg (650x360, 101K)

>get the popcorn
Whatever happens here will happen in cuckanada as well

>obviously sarcastic poster
>I’ll photoshop a brainlet onto it
Sasuga Drimpftard

>Fat anglo half muslim rats with rotting teeth think they can Insult Burger land.

Attached: breddypoplar.png (918x719, 81K)

And after this, gun sales will be more popular than ever. When I put my tinfoil hat on, I think that the rational course of action for gun manufacturers is to fuel and fund this movements.

Not that popular

Attached: 01_march_for_our_lives_washington_dc_24march2018_wv2_.jpg (980x830, 1.08M)

>More of this “give up your guns and we’ll let you keep your other rights” bullshit. The government is going to continue to be corrupt and full of authoritarian dickbags as long as people keep voting additional powers to the Feds. If the prosecutors are as venal as the judges are crooked, then most of the amendments aren’t worth much. Can’t do a whole lot about that when we can barely get cuckservatives over the line in an election. We can keep a hold of our guns. We cannot ever allow the citizenry to be disarmed. Ideally, we win the current cycle and then transition into a push for more civil liberties protections, say limiting surveillance powers on US soil or reducing the power of the Executive branch departments. Unless your idea of a good time is lulling the Left into thinking they can grab guns to trigger a civil war, we have to show up for the culture war or gun prohibition will be the next fag marriage.