Trump fucks a hooker while his immigrant wife is pregnant with Barron

>Trump fucks a hooker while his immigrant wife is pregnant with Barron.

Is holy marriage a thing of the past now?

:(

Attached: 2919180b90a764bf8c44ac8e6c7a532d--harry-anderson-vintage-housewife.jpg (236x299, 17K)

At least he fuckin bitches instead of dudes

> nu/pol/ will justify anything now because of Trump

Says the fag with the meme flag. But seriously, why do you care about how many bitches he fucking?

I care because this means fucking hookers rawdog while my wife is pregnant will no longer be a sin and the courts should abolish alimony.

Says the mexican from tijuana. Is donkey fucking not a sin?

Isn't alpha like Clinton so he had to pay a hooker thousands of dollars to hit his bum bum with a magazine with his face on it. What a Cuck

Christcucks can not talk positively about Trump at church!!! HAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1522023548449.jpg (680x383, 54K)

You think this is a recent phenomenon? Its been happening since the dawn of man.

It has been since people stopped waiting until marriage.
We should have been more harsh on manwhores back in the day.

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

wtf is wrong with fucking a hooker m8 , you pay her , its an honest business transaction .
are you some kind of anticapitalist commie shill ?

Attached: 1521769572811.png (699x499, 375K)

Yeah bill did fuck some nasty bitches tho.

Attached: 1507180552441.jpg (1280x848, 1.32M)

Yes. In a word. Means, that equals options. No means and ugly fucker, that picture

Proof?

>Libs don't realize they're setting up King David's redemption arc

The donkey if for amerimutts. We just laugh at them because the donkey fucks better than their white wives.

Sexual empowerment means the president can treat women like the meat they are

Dont forget your morals in the last post, mexican. You are the ones who sell your daughters to become cum dumpsters @ hong kong @ adelitas

No one cared when Clinton did it in the Oval Office. No one cares what Trump did ten years ago.

>thing of the past

Yes.
It's all going down.

people are as shitty now as they ever where the idea that there was a time period that a majority of people weren't complete pieces of shit is a fallacy. If all people where generally good communism would work.

lol said the mutt that either sells his daughter for meth or hollyjews or impregnates them.

Nice moral Cletus.

I fucked a chick in Mexico and I'm married to a white woman. Am I unfit to post on Sup Forums?

> non catholic
> holy
stop

Boomers need to drop dead soon. They've been the number one source of our issues since day one. If it weren't for their faggotry, the jews wouldn't have crippled western civilization. You and your kind make me sick.

>no evidence that any of this is true

King David basically had a man murdered so he could sleep with his wife.
It's a misunderstanding of the Scriptures to expect perfection of people.
What is expected is that when given the chance, do they try to change their lives.
What is he currently about. What does he want to be in the future?
Was he a sinner 10 years ago? Is he a sinner today? Is he trying to be a better man?
There has only been one perfect man. The question is who you try to become. That's what the scriptures is about.

Raping women and being Hillary's bitch means you are alpha

>not catholic
It's for the best. The great whore of babylon must be destroyed.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 9K)

Marriage is dumb anyway. You don't need one to have a happy family. It's nothing but a title

Says the maple fag you gets blow jobs from his dog.

Attached: ohhcanada.gif (1280x640, 155K)

>>Trump fucks a hooker while his immigrant wife is pregnant with Barron.
I missed out on the evidence. Why do people believe her? (I'm not saying she's telling the truth or lying, just looking for the evidence.)

Leave Babylon alone. Babylon only gets a bad rap because they fucked the Jews up royally.

Wow, look at this big brained nibba. Really challenging societal norms, champ. I can see you've got some hot takes on politics!

Marriage as an institution is responsible for the family structure, which is the bedrock of Western society. The only reason it's worth less now than it used to be is because women have all of the same rights that men have, while having superior rights to them in family court. That's not a failure of marriage, it's a failure of government.

Get your postmodern freshman college "philosophy" the fuck off my board.

Marriage = Prison

Stormy Daniels sexual assaulted Donald Trump . " Daniels playfully swatted Trump on the behind with a magazine " . So she sexual assaulted him "playfully" .This is NOT ok !!! Asia Argento went to Harvey Weinstein for sex AFTER he assaulted her because he "broke" her mentally . Stormy Daniels broke Donald .

Attached: broken.jpg (685x630, 120K)

>Marriage = Prison
And yet, the actual prisons are full of unmarried men. Really bogs the noggin.

>Married
Wife decided no sex
Can't fuck other chicks because married

Don't ever get married anons.

>Wife decided no sex
>Can't fuck other chicks because married
>Don't ever get married anons.
Not being as sexually liberated is the cost of marriage, but the rewards include: permanence and reliability, great cook, lifelong friend, stability for children, etc. Getting married was the best decision I ever made, and I've made some pretty good decisions over the years.

eh, I have two kids. With the wife I provide for basically 3 kids. Get yelled at nonstop despite bankrolling all of their fun and activities. Call me whatever name you want, but you aren't allowed to push back when your wife decides she's in charge.

>why do you care about how many bitches he fucking?
Because Sup Forums is always complaining about "degeneracy" while they ignore or celebrate every horrible thing Trump does

>Call me whatever name you want, but you aren't allowed to push back when your wife decides she's in charge.
Yeah, unfortunately the government has become really bad about that. They need to back off on "domestic violence" (I mean, it's fine to arrest a guy if he's really chimping out, but the police go way beyond that and arrest on the littlest things). They also need to get rid of no-fault divorce. I'll grant you that the government has made marriage worse than it once was.

How many faggot friends do you have? Is their ass fucking morally acceptable to you?

Attached: before after.jpg (634x441, 177K)

when you are worth billions, you will never meet a woman that loves you for you...just part and parcel of being Bruce Wayne rich

none. so your retarded point is meaningless

this

Yeah, I have personal experience with that. Luckily for me the wife realized that me in jail would end the gravy train and backed off. Now she's getting back at me by sleeping the in guest room. Just me alone in my big bed with my mypillows. I couldn't be happier.

Attached: Rmoney.png (500x500, 496K)

Why doesn't someone just run against Trump in 2020 in the Republican Primaries who espouses the ideology that elected Trump (wall, immigrants out, protectionism and no Kike wars) but who actually believes it and isn't a playboy?

Surely it can't be that hard to find, right?

Not an argument, boomer mutt.

that binders full of women thing was so overblown. why was that even a controversy

>Surely it can't be that hard to find, right?
the republican party is so weak that it was defeated and took over by a reality tv star who was a Democrat most of his life. After Trump republicans will either revert back to how they were in 2012 or will need another strong man populist like Trump to take over again

>Just me alone in my big bed with my mypillows. I couldn't be happier.
Heh, well at least that's somewhat of a happy ending. I do hope something changes in her life and things take a turn for the better for you guys. Good luck!

I didn't vote for him, but not because of this. He's a clueless respectable conservative, only a touch better than a liberal. If the normalfags like him, well, I'm not going to give them such a hard time, but I'll keep working and doing what works.

Probably the same leaf spaming anti-boomer shil bs in the last other two threads I've been in in the last 15mins or so. Makes you think. Maybe it has to do with their modern voting patterns? Just maybe ...

Thanks user, I'm just hoping to die before we have to retire together. Sounds like hell on earth.

Raping bitches = Alpha
wtf happened to this place? Must be niggers LARPing as NatSocs.

you can't really have vigorous sex with a heavily pregnant woman.. what's a guy supposed to do? You don't want to hurt the baby ,do you?