You do own gold, right?

You do own gold, right?

Attached: 1522038439187.png (1475x2951, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No gold but properties in Australia and Europe, plus silver coinage, my family has been stockpiling silver for generations, I have Swiss francs from the 1900's

If it does indeed crash down even further then mark my words, the best choice would be to out most funds 40% into TQQQ , 40% into UPRO and 20% into AIEQ, do that once at the floor or bottom of the crash and Hold for 5 years and watch your money 10X or more.

Attached: 1515292375770(1).gif (320x226, 3.37M)

gold is more manipulated than the stock market

> Property in Australia
Poor bastard.
> Silver
Good on ya.

>poor bastard
Nah, the china guy I sold a house too is a poor bastard, the dumb cunt paid 10 times what my family paid for

Oh well if you sold it then congrats for selling at the peak/cliff. The chinese aren't the smartest buyers. I feel like they're somewhat new and trying to find their feet while pegging money all over the place.

They're actually retarded, everyone here who shitposts about expensive Canadian housing don't realize Canadians aren't buying those million dollar shacks in Vancouver, it's all chinks
I can't wait for the bubble to burst and watch all these chinaman cry KEK

Every market is doing this right now, it's usd/the country that's the problem

I wonder how much influence these chinese asset holders have over banking legislation in Canada and Australia.

Can't be too much considering our conservative government just destroyed foreign investment lending but I guess they're all cashed up.

The only reason anyone tolerates Chinese here is because they bring money, once the money dries up we'll tell them to fuck off, the chinks and chugs are the two races you can be openly racist against even in Toronto and nobody will care

exactly like in australia

If the stock market crashes, so will gold. Idiot.

propertyless chink here, the bubble is bursting.
Lot of the landlords can't find a buyer and paying huge tax now.

Australia is just a hot Canada
Cool, so when are you going back to China?

Attached: IMG_9583.jpg (1280x800, 603K)

hey look, another i think i understand how the economy works through stock market fluctuations but in fact i'm just a faggot

Gold will be at $600 2 years from now.

Bitcoin will be 100k in 2021.

Hmmm... I will stick around for as long as I can.
You know, be a wagecuck, saving some money so I can make a farmstead in somewhere.

Gold isnt a company and it doesnt rely on public relations or updates to retain value

Cool, but why can't you do that in China?

> mortgage stress rising despite record low interest rates
> government just squashed foreign and superannuation lending
> vast majority of loans are interest only but now the government is forcing banks to click them over to P+I
> huge injection of apartment and housing supply
Yyyyyup. It goes onnn and onnn and onnn and oooon.

>You do own gold, right?
I own something that will soon be more valuable than gold, and that's xrp.

Attached: 1521568510301.jpg (540x960, 50K)

I'm not a China citizen.
And my home country's pay will never let me have a property.

My friend is an accountant, he say everyday lot of chinese land owners seek help from him to avoid tax.

So far only 1 in 10 of those landowner can't avoid tax.
But we think it is just a beginning.

also
> Interest rates starting to rise
Sit back and enjoy fellas

You're Chinese, which means you're not Australian which means you're overstaying your welcome, once your visa expires you have to go back

Of course. I'm not an idiot.

Interesting movements lately.

But my visa haven't expire, yet.
Renew it annually.

I like it here, Katoomba is comfy as fuck, not much chinese or other color people, they stay in the quarantine zone of city area.
The locals is friendly, they don't mind me since I never bother them and I can speak english.
There will be a day I have to left, but before that, let me enjoy this very moment.

This is a nice country, and I don't want others to ruin it too.

Where are you from.

Malaysia

Nope but I do own a rifle and about 500 rounds of ammo for it. Some might say it’s worth more than gold

>he thinks the stock market can go down in the age of algos and high-frequency trading
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

>boomer goldbugs

Bug your drinking buddy, if shit actually collapses no one will pay shit for gold. This is assuming the greenback goes down.

I don't care, you're not Australian you should have never even been allowed in Australia in the first place

if the market crashes gold will rise and vis versa

This. It's probably why the left wants us disarmed so badly, so there's no survivors.

>leaf

Good luck with trudeu.

Trudeau is temporary, you'll always be a chink

That's rich coming from a Canadian.

>Imply I hate to be a chinese
I don't see a problem with that.

But what he did is eternity.
Your country will never be fully white again.
Your social will be full of SJW and muslim and Mainlander Chinese.
Your government will prefer them over you.
You can't fight back, you are cuck to an extent that your wife will take a bullet for Jamal.
The only thing you can do is run, run away from your homeland, run to somewhere, USA? Australia? NZ?

You being raked, leaf.
By your own people, by your own government.
All because of LMAO weed dude.

Chink

dont shatter dat bois pipe dream of walking away a rich man after a financial crisis

No, but a shit ton of silver. All those niggers with gold are going to need change when they buy a bag of rice during the apocalypse

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

One post by this id

>You do own gold, right?
no.. but I have a shitload of brass and lead

On second thought, maybe I should consider settle down at Canada.
After all, I like winter and snow.

>Bitcoin will be 100k in 2021.
we won't have electricity in 2021.

maybe you should charge your phone
bible says your gold and silver icons won't save you
so what will save you?

economy is fine.

We have enough animals here

Attached: debt_bubbles.jpg (960x640, 232K)

Yeah I dont give a shit about paki poo's opinion, keep it for your bull anyway.
Any rural area for suggestion?

Yeah, here's a good spot for you

Attached: IMG_9590.jpg (612x408, 53K)

i was thinking of bnuying gold for a long time. This Thread pushed me over the edge. Just ordered my first Maple Leafs

Attached: 1492117437460.jpg (240x173, 7K)

Looks comfy, but hard to start a farm there.
Where is it anyway?

Perfectly fine by me, these housing prices are ridic, shame I'm not in a good position to actually buy a home or anything.

Chink Rapes leaf property market
Chink also rapes leaf online from Australia - consider yourself Australian Chink

I own guns-- much better

Very true, it is heavily suppressed.

Doesn't take a genius to connect dots between FIAT currency, globalist bankers, and their "good for me, not for you" attitude towards gold.

In a few years, just like with BTC, people will be kicking themselves for not getting in.

Attached: DecentSoupyAlbino-max-1mb.gif (500x213, 887K)

you're alright in my book mate. the only chinks australians actually hate are the ones that were born in china/some other gook place and then moved here because of their rich parents/they themselves were rich. if you were born here and lived a relatively normal australian life growing up then you're more than welcome here

I got 30 pounds of silver... So...

Thanks mates, still try to improve my speaking.
And most of the native aussie I met here are nature shit talker, and good drinking buddies.

You're the only gook that can stay. The rest can fuck off. That's some good raking chang

Hmmm
>
Ugh...
Okay you're in mate.

You own a centralized shitcoin with a 1 in a million chance of succeeding with it's intended purpose. Congrats on buying cnbc normie hype.

Just wait until the white man wakes up and becomes openly racist.

Attached: let_it_burn.jpg (1078x735, 123K)

>In a few years, just like with BTC, people will be kicking themselves for not getting in.

Been said for literally decades

I'm not against having some gold or anything, but don't go crazy on it, you're probably going to just store your money and not gain or lose much of anything.