No Standing Army

What happens if we just mothball the whole army? Not the Navy just the army.

Attached: standing army.jpg (850x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/fully-loaded-ten-biggest-gun-manufacturers-america/
efsgv.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/CT-Risk-Warrant-Data-One-pager-ERPO-9-15-17-FINAL.pdf
nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ERPO-Fact-Sheet-FINAL-5-2017.pdf
bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/ERPO-Fact-Sheet_08-2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would change a bunch of stuff about our standing in the world, but it may not be a bad idea if the people were willing to deal with those changes (they aren’t).

I wouldn’t mind it really, but modern warfare is very complicated and you really can’t raise competent mechanized infantry with its support elements like a civil war rifle regiment. There would have to be a standing element, maybe at the states? Each state would fail to do this properly since the citizens would vote to diminish it in favor of other things eventually.

hundreds of thousands of unemployed niggers

You would angry all the welfare queens who lurk on Sup Forums and pretend to be redpilled while serving jewish strategic interests and taking orders from cuck political generals, angry spic manlets and sheboons

Notice how no one on Sup Forums has called out that half of all Democratic candidates are former miltiary or intelligence officers
What happened to "duh military is secretly based and redpilled durr"

Israrel nukes us

Doesn't sound that bad.

>More than a million of unemployed people
>No skills except violence and following orders
>Poor
>Established hierachies
>Disappearing jobs for people with no higher education
>Often already established links to people involved in illegal activities
Gee, I wonder what happens. Im sure these people will all go home and study for Harvard.

Canada will finally rule the world

Attached: 151856.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Be México no army , makes an army to take Texas back, the guy in charge of the new army uses it to take the power

>Be México no army
I'm not sure why we sold them the MLRS. Where would they possibly use that?

There's nothing wrong with a small standing army. Even the entire US military right now only makes up %1 the population. Back when this route was written I doubt he would understand that missles and machines were capable of

>Back when this route was written

Attached: JM102_The-Forgotten-Man---__79954.1460475181.1280.1280 - Edited.jpg (267x445, 32K)

what is the name of that art piece, the whole one?

The Forgotten Man.

thanks

Other country with standing army takes dominating role in world politics.

I support this. There should be a core set of professionals whose main role is to analyze tactics, run war games, and organize/command the militia if necessary. Also for the highly technical positions (Fighter pilots, tank commanders, etc.)

Also note Switzerland has this type of militia and accordingly has no "Youth culture" to speak of. There's literally no reason to rebel when at the age of 18 you're given a rifle and entrusted with the defense of the state.

Attached: Joan of arc.jpg (1480x832, 109K)

freaks who shop at military surplus stores and then go to Bass Pro or Cabela's are just pretending to be military heroes.

they were REJECTED from the police force, and REJECTED from the military. Transgender soldiers are better than those freaks.

See sources:
motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/fully-loaded-ten-biggest-gun-manufacturers-america/

efsgv.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/CT-Risk-Warrant-Data-One-pager-ERPO-9-15-17-FINAL.pdf

nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ERPO-Fact-Sheet-FINAL-5-2017.pdf

bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/ERPO-Fact-Sheet_08-2017.pdf

North America would turn majority white within a month

>Mother jones
Back to tumblr, brainlet scum.

Attached: Tumblr shills lmfao.png (1000x1080, 219K)

> fake iphone message generator

on the the original picture, why is Roosevelt applauding this nigger?

top kek

> 'oh hey, youll never guess what I did...I fucked Canada dude!'