White Album 2

This fucking shitshow makes me so fucking mad. I went from liking all of the characters at the start, to hoping the airport would blow up on a terrorist attack. I fucking hate them all for their shitty decisions, and overall being pieces of shit.
What the fuck is the point of this? Did someone seriously think this was a nice love story, or a good drama show?. I seriously hope the people in charge of making this shit never find work again.

Other urls found in this thread:

todokanaitl.wordpress.com/
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2_Omake/Story03
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only literal cucks didn't laugh in tears at the last episode. Imagine liking that bitch

>translation never

time to die

user, that was just the introduction arc.

the rest of the story is on the VN, which you were meanĀ“t to buy after watching the show.

Which one is the canon ending?

The one with twin tails.

If you think that was so bad, I'd love for you to watch kimi ga nozomu eien

I was actually laughing at how fucking mad I got at this show. I just couldn't believe the shit I was seeing.

What kind of retard would buy this shit, or even be slightly interesting after watching this shit?

I just can't believe I managed to watch this entire shit. I fucking hate myself for being unable to drop shit.

I seriously believe my life expectancy went down after watching this thing

lucky quads confirms

Touma of couse

The story is mean to shown that when there is a love triangle, one of the parties is innevitable going to end in suffering, no harem endings, no "I'm glad you got together and we can be friends now", nor any of that bullshit

its white from all the cum it guzzled

Have you ever watched True Tears? Me thinks you'll stand right in line with the Noelosers.

But Noe won.

Except decent people would just fucking deal with being rejected, not fucking take advantage of others, or cheat with their partners/best friend on their motherfucking birthday.
I mean I can see people liking drama, and I myself like some of it, hell that's why I went and started watching this thing on the first place. But this was extremely too far.

Like what the fuck is the point of this scene?.

I remember when I had my first time I kinda had to walk like that too.

Yeah, death.

I will probably stop watching drama shit for at least a year thanks to this show

LONDON

I remember thinking "oh please don't crash and kill someone" at this scene, but now I seriously wish everyone died right there.

>What kind of retard would buy this shit, or even be slightly interesting after watching this shit?
>I just can't believe I managed to watch this entire shit. I fucking hate myself for being unable to drop shit.
>I seriously believe my life expectancy went down after watching this thing
Going to give you a rundown on how the VN goes after this just to see if it makes you angrier.
After Touma leaves Japan Setsuna wants to get back together with Haruki but he rejects her because he loves Touma. This keeps going for three years until he finally gets back together with her, claiming he moved on. This is obviously a lie he's telling himself, since he still writes articles about Touma and her music career (he is now a reporter).
They date for two years and everything seems happy, but then Touma comes back to Japan (because her mother is terminally ill). Also, after those five years she's now decided to take Haruki even if their love will only bring suffering to her "friend" (who didn't contact her at all on those years).
Haruki starts cheating with her pretty much the second she's back. Setsuna finds out but keeps being a cuck and pretends to not notice, and every time she notices Haruki trying to break up she casually bring up something like her shitty family situation to guilt him into staying. He eventually leaves her anyway and moves to Europe with Touma where they live happy and in love for the rest of their lives. The last scene after the credits is Setsuna playing Haruki's guitar, signaling she was never able to move on. The end. Setsuna a shit.

>The end. Setsuna a shit.
Fuck off.

> they live happy and in love for the rest of their lives.
This is honestly what makes me the most mad. Why the fuck give them a happy end? did the writers seriously think it was a good love story and they deserved it? Fuck this piece of shit.

And Toma did try and take the rejection by distancing herself from them, but Setsuna keep trying to keep the three of them together when she knew she was in love with her. You can't watch the scene where Setsuna literally pushes a naked Touma on the bath with Haruki and claim she didn't bring any of this over herself, and even after that Touma tries to pust her friend over her feeling, but as soon as Haruki realises Touma is in love with him he starts digging his tongue on her throat, she slaps him and he still only tries (and succeds) to get with her while not giving a shit about his girlfriend. That's the whole story, that Haruki since the beginning is only in love with Touma, but Setsuna asked him out first and drama ensues.

He's lying, everyone they knew, including family, now hates them because of what they did to Setsuna and they have to live with it for the rest of their lives.

Good shit. At least there's some people with common sense on that shit.

The whole theme of the series, from the writer himself, is "the other side of happines", meaning that on a situation like this, for one side to end up happy, the other side has to end up with proportional amount of missery. It doesn't work if they don't get a happy ending.

>He's lying, everyone they knew, including family, now hates them because of what they did to Setsuna and they have to live with it for the rest of their lives.
That doesn't change the fact that they live happily ever after after ditching to Europe.

I know Setsuna is also a piece of shit. But you can't downplay how fucking immature and retarded the things Haruki and Touma did.
First of all Haruki didn't have to accept Setsuna's confession, after that, he knew he had feeling for Touma, yet he kept playing the happy couple and kissing and shit with Setsuna.
Touma knew that Haruki had feelings for her. That's why she was always stopping his advances. Like a normal human being she should've confronted them both to deal with their shitty relationship, yet she kept just playing along and letting that shit get even more out of hand. Even though Setsuna was a piece of shit, that's no excuse to being a terrible person and fucking steal your best friend boyfriend and fuck him hard all night until you can't fucking walk.
Don't come over here acting like there's innocents. Hell, even the classmates knew and did fucking nothing. If you see your friends walking into a hole, you fucking beat the shit out of them until they regain common sense.
I can't believe I get so fucking worked up over a shitty show.

>live happily ever after after ditching to Europe.
>happily ever after
>Europe

You can write for Angry Video Game Nerd, when it comes to anime reviews.

Fuck no that's not how life works except on the mind of a retarded person that doesn't know how to fucking talk to people close to you.
This could all have been avoided if they just talked.
Fuck off. I don't wanna be even more mad that I am right now

For me, the fact they made a lot of shitty decisions made them more likeable. They feel more real. I can understand why you hated it though.

>can't handle things not going right in a story

How old are you?

People are stupid and make stupid decisions, user. Especially young people. Have you never been young and in love?

There's no "canon" ending. There are true endings for both Setsuna and Kazusa.

I think it's more how they shoved down your throat the suffering more than the shitty decisions, and how fucking awfully long they lasted. Even though everyone knew they fucked up, they took to long to address that shit.

No, what I can't handle is how fucking long it took them to fix their shit.

This is fucking Sup Forums none of us have experienced young love

Yes, I made a lot of stupid decisions when I was young, but I actually talked my way out of them because I am not as retarded.

The anime dragged a lot of things out. Up to the concert, it follows the VN fairly well but the 2nd half of just stretched out by the anime for no reason. The drama felt a lot more concise and had more impact in the VN honestly.

This is probably what made it so bad for me then, because up until like episode 7 or 8 I was really enjoying it.

Excuse me there 100 speech IRL

Touma is simply the best

Talking shit through doesn't mean it always ended up good. Sometimes you realize that what was keeping you together wasn't a strong friendship. Which was probably what Setsuna was trying to stop because of her trust issues. If the other two were smarter they would've realized that (she fucking told them several times, on top of forcing them to keep hanging out, how fucking dense you have to be to not realize it) and done something about it before it ruined their friendship.
Guess what, it fucking ruined their friendship because they did nothing about it.

Best girl won, what's wrong?

Where do you think you are?

Watch this space:
todokanaitl.wordpress.com/

I get the feeling the % hasn't moved since I last saw it, though.

>There are seriously people who defend Touma's and Haruki's actions.
All three characters should have died in various ways. Touma by drowning, Haruki by falling down stairs and Setsuna by a noose.

Setsuna was probably in the best position to push for a real talk. She knew what was up from the start, but seized her one best chance to win. Kazusa only realized Haruki was serious about her after it was too late, and didn't want to ruin things for Setsuna. Haruki only realized Kazusa was serious about him after it was WAY too late, when he pushed her too far. Takeya knew what was up, and consistently advised Haruki to stick with his choice, but ultimately couldn't live his life for him.

There's an alternate-timeline omake where Haruki gets together with Touma first, if you're interested in how that plays out:
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2_Omake/Story03

download the game and enjoy it in this christmas