This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

Kemet edition

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

Warrior Gene
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
Explanation: As a white "man", it's taken me a lot of soul-searching and deep thinking to find out why our race is as it is. In the end, it is clear that whites have the Cuckold Gene and Blacks, Middle Easterners and other such races have the Warrior Gene, which is why they are so aggressive, violent and prone to wars in their own countries.

In the end it is clear that we, as white men, are genetically flawed creatures that were never truly meant to exist. This is something even our own women recognize, as they flock in droves to powerful Black men, leaving us white "men" with nothing but our dicks in our hands. It's over for us whites.

Attached: civilizations comparison BLACK vs wh-Te.jpg (795x988, 264K)

KARA BOGA

Blacks need to be killed

No, black people didn't live in pyramids. Thousands of them died building them & a handful were buried in them. So it's bad comparison to begin with

Attached: 1517278090163.jpg (480x360, 35K)

at least put a meme flag on soros

>everything i dont like is soros

Are those dickwashers?

>ancient Egyptians
>black

Well memed friend

this russian shill has posted like 6 communist/kara boga threads in the past hour fuck off leaf

Kara boga is a meme, you fucktard Mutt. Learn to take a joke.

Attached: 1509054331329.jpg (1024x749, 85K)

such a hilarious meme it's almost as funny as amerimutt

Attached: 40B57820-D0B1-40D9-B953-5C5F58287025.jpg (1127x391, 116K)

No one elses fault that you can't take a joke.

Attached: black.jpg (1000x590, 143K)

HOL UP HOL UP. SO LEMME GIT DIS STRAIGHT SENPAI. YOU BE SAYIN...

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 50K)

I think it is depicting circumcision, humanity's favorite form of sexual violence

Attached: vultures.jpg (1440x1080, 310K)

Uh, it auto corrected F-A-M to Senpai.

Testing:
SENPAI
SENPAI
F A M
SENPAI

the big issue for black nationalism now is do we do the egyptian thing or the wakanda thing or mash it up. my thoughts is that wakandans already worship egyptian gods, so they were obviously pyramid builders, and egypt-wakanda-theblackstatewegonnastartsoon are natural prograssion.

Attached: wakanda.webm (422x338, 2.96M)

I wonder if people would prefer to live in the top picture or the bottom picture.

Anyhow here is your (you). Gotta help all these high quality threads with OPs "1 post by this id" get 300 replies.

Copypasta thread

Attached: 1504612406190.jpg (277x508, 124K)

I always love the threads niggers post on history. It's always a pleasant surprise to see whose history they've stolen this time.

Here's why blacks don't have nations

Attached: arab quotes on niggers.png (1190x1248, 126K)

Attached: black guy gets tossed.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

Attached: never let a nigger babysit.webm (320x426, 1.04M)

YA BOI FUK WYPIPO! WE BILT DA PURAMIDS WEN WY BOI WAS IN WOOD N' SHIEEEET
[/spoiler]sage[spoiler/]

Attached: 1512697835084.png (433x446, 169K)

Black Nationalism? Nigga nobody cares about black nationalism lol. If it doesn't have to do with the US or Trump, it belongs on Sup Forums with all the trap and "is it gay if..." threads.

Black Nationalism, lol...

>Sub-Saharan Africans
>Trying to motivate Black Nationalism
>By clinging to the achievements of ancient North African societies that have absolutely nothing to do with anything recognizably Black whatsoever

Maximum kek. At least all that Zulu shit from the 70's was semi-plausible. This WE shit is just bananas.

Not even worth a "WE" but there you go.

Blacks torturing people

Attached: cooljew.jpg (450x482, 138K)

You just know the nigger would have kept hitting the human if he knocked him out. Whites need to start killing niggers after they slam them.

> "The [pre-Dynastic] Badarian type represents a small branch of the Mediterranean racial group
>The Badarian skulls are more prognathous than those of their successors, and have higher nasal indices.
>In fact, while the prognathism and nose form would suggest a negroid tendency, this cannot be established, since the hair form is definitely not negroid.
>Morant shows that the Badarian cranial type is closely similar to that of some of the modern Christians of northern Ethiopia—who incidentally do not show negroid characteristics in the skull—and also to the crania of Dravidian-speaking peoples of southern India.
>On the basis of these racial comparisons, it seems reasonable to suggest that this Badarian physical type may have come from the south, near the headwaters of the Blue Nile.
>In Lower Egypt lived another group of Mediterranean predynastic people who differed from the Upper Egyptians in certain noticeable ways. The heads were broader, the cranial indices higher, reaching a mean of 75, whereas the Upper Egyptian mean is nearly 72. The vault height is less, the face is no broader, but somewhat longer, and the nasal index is lower.
>The two types from Upper and Lower Egypt represent the extremes of a purely native Egyptian population, but from the beginning of dynastic times, around 3000 B.C. until Ptolemaic times, the numerous series which give an excellent picture of the progress of racial continuity and change in Egypt show the interactions of these two types. The racial history of Egypt in the course of three thousand years was simply the gradual replacement of the Upper Egyptian type by that of Lower Egypt.
>Ancient Egypt must remain the most outstanding example yet known in the world of an important, naturally isolated region in which native racial types were permitted to develop their own way for several thousand years completely uninfluenced by foreign contacts.

Attached: 1517286769106.jpg (1440x670, 229K)

yea making fun of the united states is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander you're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!

Ancient Egyptians had blonde and red hair
>eternally BTFO

Attached: 1508055194577.jpg (538x722, 101K)

Why the self hate, brother?

Attached: download.png (229x220, 6K)

N SHIIEET

Attached: we wuz egyptians.jpg (899x315, 152K)

based white Argentinian

Gene testing has already confirmed that ancient Egyptians were closely related to whites. Their slaves were certainly black judging from hieroglyphics.
>Decades of Hebrew social engineering is the only reason whites are so self destructive now.

No safe spaces for black people!
We get none, you get none. So how's all those inventions after peanut butter going for you?

Go be a nigger somewhere else.
Saged and reported.

Just cause Nat Geo and the scientific community sets the traditional teachings and beliefs, does not make them right. Watch, Kon-Tiki (2012 film) to see the precedent set in a sexy way.

Seems like they were left, lost, forgotten, rediscovered, then settled around.

Graham Hancock, etc.etc. and so forth.
I rest my case.

Attached: 1521534150896.jpg (300x300, 31K)

KARA BOĞA

Oh look its the turkroach with a new proxy...
MOOODS

Attached: 1517096126716.jpg (750x924, 106K)