Is this the epitome of coming of age manga?

Is this the epitome of coming of age manga?

Prison School is pretty good

Yes and no, since the only character who is really showing detailed growth is MC, everybody else is quite absent, even Kitahara. Actually wanted more chapters from Kitahara perspective but, oh well, there was none.
Also, why is there no better scanlations\translation for this manga, it's quite popular and all these scans are the epitome of compression, I will tell you this much OP

"coming" "of age"
Heh...heh...

OP was just clearly being a dick

is this the epitome of NTR manga?

You can try Koe no Katachi, but it's definitely not the same.
It's barely even NTR, and no, real NTR bullshit will fuck you up for weeks, you will have constant bad thoughts, lose appetite, will have bad dreams, you might even delude yourself into believing that everything went well in the end rather than accepting it, also you will learn to never touch this shit again.

What's the most soul-fucking NTR manga?

I miss reading OMK and Molester Man with Sup Forums.

I want to get fucked up, what have you got?

I am not into NTR and trying to avoid at any cost, but sometimes I get baited. I can't really recommend anything, but I will leave picrelated, google if you want more.

Threadly reminder that the end was perfect and best girl won

No and no, fuck off.

elves are sluts anyway

>spineless retard choosing easiest route without solving anything
Yeah, pretty much.

Not Manga but Notes from the Underground made me feel a similar type of despair.

yes and yes and please stay mad

here you go

He didn't get the girl he wanted but then gets a better one, and it's supposed to be sad?

So pure and naive, just like a little child.

>Is this the epitome of coming of age manga?

Do you even know what epitome means