Things that make you drop an anime immediately

>things that make you drop an anime immediately

No lolis

Seeing men in the show. I only watch all-female anime because the men are always fucking dumb.

All-female shows.

This desu. I can't stand watching beta cuck self insert characters.

If they're alpha daddies it's fine though.

Male characters are really offputting.

Are they?

W-well there's a bit of a difference here.

this

Great thread

>females
>males
>attack helicopters
Automatic drop for me

Sup Forums is full of fags and pedos

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Do you at least like the older brother from Non Non Biyori?

>little sister fetish

When the first episode is just twenty minutes of blatant exposition.

I don't think I have ever dropped an anime series before episode 6-7 and those I dropped can be counted on an hand anyway.
How can people drop a series before watching 3 episodes?

Absolutely this.

I have no idea how people can defend this shit.

Watch more anime.

>Asanagi
>Astolfo
Damn you Asanagi, stop confusing my dick! You have already given me fetishes I didnt desire.

When they use african american memes.

>even remotely sexualizes anyone below the age of 21
I dont watch pedophile shows, sorry

There're only 24 hours in a day and 8 of those I need to sleep.

Any gay / yuri shit.

>t. salty faggot
How does it feel to know you'll never see cute shota anime series within your lifetime?
Excuse me while I go watch more loli shows now, have a good time being a salty faggot.

Bruh sports anime exist

What are you doing here if you've never seen an anime?

Shounen manga adaptations

Heavy metal opening

Title has exclamation marks

Main character is underaged/in high school

Setting is generic JRPG fantasyland

Ass shots of little girls

Constantly slapstick

LRD is that you?

It sounds like you just have no taste at all. Like you don't actually know what you want to see, and so you just watch everything so you can feel like you participate with everything.

>Tfw you only watch adaptations of things you like and very specific genres so you never really drop anime
I make sure to avoid SOL shows because they're boring though.

Good fucking luck finding something to watch, m8.

/thread

look at the bright side, every character that ever dabbed in a series has fucking DIED

Harem elements.

What is this dabbing you all keep on talking about? The dancing pose? How is that even a meme? And how is that a nigger meme?

Traps.

I hate this fucking character for turning me gay

You were gay all along, he just made you accept it.

I whole-heartedly agree.
/thread

One could make the argument that you are not gay because you are attracted to femininity. But I honestly don't know enough about sexuality to talk about it like that.

not yet

I wouldn't say I have completely no preferences, for example when I was watching ZnT for the first time I fell in love with the series, though I haven't felt any opposite (or just negative) feelings towards any other series, just indifference like "so this is the end, ok..." I think dropping a series due to bias is silly, for example Tokyo Ghoul for me was shit the first time I watched it and stalled on episode 2 because I thought it was ridiculous that nobody bothered to go ask the surgeon any questions about what he did, but when I picked the series again a few months later and marathoned it, I felt silly for not continuing watching it before, the anger that it gave me the first time was just overreaction.

Man with great taste.

>mecha show
>they talk about the abilities and features of a new models like a commercial very early on
I know it's all advertising but that's transformers tier

>awkward as fuck omega protagonist
>world full of superpowers, MC has no power, which turns into him having the best power.
>literally being told that student A is the 'goddess of the school' or some ass like that
>transfer students
>power levels
>protagonist gets isekai'd
>Harem which obviously is going nowhere
>childhood friend, male or female, that you can tell is going to get absolutely shafted
>unbearable VA
>meta humour/4th wall breaking where it absolutely doesnt belong, or thinking this excuses lazy writing.
>power of friendship
>edgelords

>childhood friend, male or female, that you can tell is going to get absolutely shafted
This is usually how it happens, though