What's the Deep State REALLY up to?

Is it possible that the Deep State is playing 5D chess and creating all this chaos in order to start a race war between whites and browns so that the whites will genocide them because they're useless?

All these politicians are intelligent enough to look at crime stats and what not and realize that blacks in the US are being more violent and ARE NOT the victims. And in Europe it's obvious to everyone who looks up the stats that the more refugees from the Middle East the more rapes, murders, acid attacks, and terrorist attacks occur.

So they have to be ignoring it in my opinion for one reason or another.

1. Genocide whites.
2. Genocide browns.
3. Create chaos in order to get rid of borders and create a more open society and economy so they can have more total control.

More intelligent people will be needed if automation takes over and simple jobs don't exist anymore. This will create a lot of people who provide nothing and need resources to survive that only Big Brother can provide because they're too dumb to do any job. So the Deep State, you would think, would want to turn everyone against the less intelligent races.

>Tl;dr
>Is the Deep State trying to get whites to, out of "self defense", commit genocide against the less intelligent races in order to prepare for automation?

Attached: 1fiYxhP.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q redicted this

Qanon a fraud?

Attached: 1521668917503.jpg (1219x747, 978K)

mylie

Attached: DUljD6GWAAE_dP8.jpg (610x608, 104K)

Attached: 5543350c85a8e34c956e0dbb9f05041d.jpg (564x1306, 119K)

you're close.

Attached: albert_pike_third_world_war_ww3.png (631x392, 147K)

I was thinking about this the other day.

god please more

I believe that crisis was 911 then West and allies invaded Middle East, then there was the Great Financial Collapse, what are they going to do next.

THEY WANT WW3, I think their going to get it unfortunately.

Attached: 2d1a4e88769353b2e9472f4cad6e4644.jpg (736x619, 66K)

If #pimpotus not good enough for you check out, #pizzagate and #pedowood.

Attached: pizzagate-4chan-comet-sparatoria-3.png (696x662, 1.23M)

there are productive white that improve all humankind.

there are worthless, wasteful, nativist "whites" that don't help humankind.

i've been trying to point this out to people for years. they see the muslim/nigger hordes invading europe and think that's the plan, to have the darkies take over.

no. they want the resident whities to get pissed off and kill the shit out of them so hard we take it back to darkieville. the thing is, they zombiefied the populace so hard they cannot even use them as pawns the way they were designed.

it's hilarious, in a soul crushing way.

Oh fuck off.

Imagine a global warming scenario if you will that was actually real. Actually just go ahead and imagine if al gore was pretty much right about everything and maybe even underselling the problems and if we didnt immediately stop using fossil fuels when they told us we needed to stop then global warming would total kill everything on the planet.

If humanity depended on democracy of the masses influenced by sociopaths in big business to come together to overcome the problem then that could be a serious problem because of how stupid people are and how politicized every single issue is.

Since the leaders have no faith in democracy as it has already proven to be ineffective vs potential extinction level problems, real or imagined, they would want to make a new system that could quickly react to such potential problems. The solution would be a system in which the masses could not get in the way of the elites plans, so tyranny.

How to make a tyranny out of a democracy though? easy; import brown people.

brown people are more violent and commit more crime.

violent people need more regulation, stricter more tyrannical government.

brown people vote for more gibs.

So leftists can offer brown people the gibs and offer greater protection for the community. greater protection for communities means a more stricter police state and less rights for individuals for the sake of safety.

Right wingers can promise less gibs, (which only makes brown people chimp out more) and to "crack down on crime" aka crack down on people who disobey leftist laws that restrict their rights.

So no matter who you vote for you get more tyranny. and it goes like that until all thats left is a brown majority who is told by the jewish medi that the reason everything in the country is so shit is because white people are racists.

welcome to 2018

They wanted the zombie virus to be contained.
It was not successful.

Attached: 1496275701069.jpg (400x550, 46K)

the deep state is trying to create a race war to destabilize america

alex jones said they were gonna create race wars back in 2011, i thought he was insane, and yet here we are, race relations are now worse than in the last 50 years in america

some easy ways to do it would be false flag blowing up a nuke/dirty bomb in some major city and blame it on constitutionalists/patriots, world financial collapse like in the 30s, release some bioweapon plague, world war 3. or maybe all of them

No, they are going to kill a bunch of whites and then control and enslave the useful idiots that are left.

So as long us whites are doing shit the helps poor browns and kaffers and not just minding our own business and living our lives then we are ok.
Help the poor niggers = you get to live.
Mind your own business = you must be killed.
Seems good man. Thanks for this insight into the mind of a nigger/jew.

Attached: 1519426569609.jpg (720x692, 49K)

exactly.

Wrong in europe the immigration is a power grab.
1. Let in tons of migrants
2. Let them do what they do
3. ?????
4. 'See all these migrants committing crime? We need to take your rights away in order to protect you.'
>Wait and see, we can already see this on a smaller scale in UK and Germany, in a few years we won't be much more than cattle.

lmao my people were enslaved longer than nigs. where are my gibs?

yea, this would be one of their methods. They obviously got there plan to get a nuclear apocalypse well unpredictable.

they could use North Korea or Iran as a flash point for Live Nuke deployments and continue the massacre of people who are still alive same 90-80% of pop and are aware that WW3 is happening through the media propaganda.

That guy was way off. Not saying much about luciferian prophets.

The deep State is focused on using "Native" mines in Alaska and Canada to fund the cabal using the TSX and Nunavut.
Thats where they get their money. Expect a new super duper ancient Indian find in Alaska this summer to prove indians were actually first.
The NPS and Feds are working it right now.

>blacks and refugees are the victims of nativist-white oppression

I'd bet anything it's a white soyboy that wrote this. Despicable self hating little faggots.

I hate the format of that text because now I just see the negative image of black lines.

Bill Cosby one of the many sexual abusers of Hollywood.

youtube.com > '#pedowood'

Attached: cosby-and-victims.jpg (850x437, 100K)

Teachers teach the youth communism and leftist ideals.
Same time importing nighers, spocks, and yews to come through and fuck up economy.
Same time pushing black, gay, and communist culture.
Now it's teaching them gun control.

Makes our kids confused. Offers them money to come protest. Meanwhile badmouthing great white historical figures and pushing the idea all whites are evil and priviledged.
Get kids to join antifa and other social disruption groups.
Keep bad mouthing whites and our legacy on the world.

Enraging whites.
Getting us to start a war. They know we will handle it.
Soon we take out the gays and the niggers, because lets be real, blacks don't plan for more then a week ahead of anything. And gays will be the ones flocking to protect their nigher ass hollowers.

The commie kids will freak out because shit is actually happening and we will see a bunch of them try and turn coat on their leaders, but we will shoot them anyway. Soon Mexico's time will be near and we will move south to destroy them too.

And I swear to fucking God if Canada says shit we will take that shit too.
It's conning to the point where all I think about is the next civil war.
HOW many others like me feel lost in this normalized/domesticated liberal world and my soul urges to conquer again. Every inch of me wants to be in war, but a war thay actually means something. Inwant to go take over cities and towns and make them ours. I need something more then this 40 hour week and stack of bills. Inwasnt ment to live like this. I am fucking 6'5 and 300 lbs. I work in a fucking office. I am supposed to be swinging fucking axes and firing rifles.

I WANT my children to grow up in a happy, productive, polite, and conservative country. Where WE teach moral values, not the commie lesbian teachers.
Infant my son to be able to walk around with his .22 and shoot squirrels and rabbits with no issues. I want kids to be able to play outside again. I want vigilante justice. I want fear.

Attached: 20170111_180752.jpg (2560x1536, 991K)

Only one thing's for sure: They want Trump gone.

Attached: 1522042499200.png (804x1024, 1.11M)

WW3 is going to about extraterrestrials.

Project Bluebeam will be the next 9/11 on a global scale.

That's why they're trying to force unifying people -- because they want to make it a world effort: the calling of a NWO.

Attached: 171219092059.jpg (780x438, 16K)

Deep underground military bases exist all over USA and everywhere in the world like Syria, Lybia, North Korea, China, South America Russia, Europe, Africa... so on and so on.

Attached: eingangaufarea51.jpg (350x225, 14K)

There are Russian paid trolls and many other countries are involved as well in SHIT POSTING on the internet.

Attached: Russian-Troll-Farm.jpg (842x521, 59K)

Washington DC, Brussels and London and other Capitals are being corrupted by pedophile rings.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-12-26-at-2.12.15-PM.png (442x716, 230K)

Weinstein taking drugs or drugging victims.

#pedowood youtube it.

Attached: weinstein-drugs-800x350.jpg (800x350, 21K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

Yea, they are trying to kill basically all white people.

>Project Bluebeam
My almonds are fully active

Attached: eeee1e61a51ac700c83760982893940b.jpg (300x450, 41K)

You fucking monstrosity of a man. I like your attitude. You’re not alone brother. Have any military exp? I’m ready too. I’m 27, afghan zog war vet, and I still have adhd. I need a purpose. Not a fake one either.

Welcome to psyop war. Your new weapon: memes.

Attached: 5YbvgC.jpg (682x499, 99K)