Attached: Capture.jpg (617x439, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkM71JPHfjk
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah it was 12D Dwarf Fortress

its a 7x7 rubik's cube

So we're fucked either way and we're all gonna die? Not a great analogy

"The Wall" has just been a metaphor this whole time for the military. Trump just wants a strong military to fight for Israel.

>shill damage control please die

Attached: 1503265759444.jpg (961x961, 640K)

There's always a bunch of scheming going on and it's rarely what it actually looks like. It's called politics.

no, he's just a fucking retard.

No, 56% interdimensional chess man basically clarified he was full of shit in the very next tweet.

Nope. Considering it will cost 600-700 billion just to operate the military at current levels, there's no way he'll have anything left over for the wall, especially after the war with Iran starts. He's simply trying to kick our outrage down the road.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

no nowhere in the 2000 page document does it state that they are funding the wall. Its a fucking joke and i cannot wait until his dumb ass gets impeached by the democrats.

wall construction begins tomorrow :)

lost

no shit

Attached: 1504609627549.png (593x893, 253K)

>shabbos goy doing the bidding of his kike overlords

N'th dimensional chess indeed...

Everyone is so fucking retarded here

or maybe they're paid shills

The government doesn't create wealth.

Fuck I hate him.

nope, but it says they are giving $700 billion to the military, DJT then came out and said (as he has been saying all along) that the wall is a matter of national defense

>Everyone is so fucking retarded here
stormy i know he paid you to suck his cock once but come on this is embarrassing.
ill believe it when the break ground.

we'll see. if it's just bullshit spin to please an very impatient base then the backlash is going to be a lot bigger than it was to the omnibus. the problem is actual construction will have to start soon. if he tries to pass off some bullshit fence mending as the wall being constructed or existing wall being repaired he's get roasted for it. it's basically the wall or bust at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=KkM71JPHfjk
done with this guy
how about just make a big wall on the southern border
how about that?
until that happens, tweets are not shit

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

its also worth noting that DJT has had the Army Corps of Engineers surveying the border and taking soil samples...laying the groundwork for about a year...they are ready to go, and its been %100 military work from the start

Trump had us all fooled and was playing 2-D chess the whole time. Sneaky bastard. And I don't mean chess on a 2-D board. I mean the pieces themselves only have 2 dimensions, and the board itself is 1-D.

I'm not retarded I'm just a Russian shill here for my rubles

It's going to make or break the trust in his administration for the next 3 years. If it does happen to be a case of 4D chess and the Engineer Corps are the ones to build it, even an Iran war wouldn't hurt his chances for a 2nd term. It's a different kind of sad. Please do the former and forget the latter, please.

6 gorrilian dimensional Axis and Allies

>a two dimensional cube
Teach me sensei

The wall was always a metaphore. Israel is our greatest ally.

And Deutschland our greatest enemy

Only insofar that it's currently aiding and abetting Islamism.

Maybe it's a facade so that they can kill Jews without direct blame.

Trump is a good man at heart. He will make comprehensive immigration reform, Daca and renovate the fences

I am convinced Germany just wants to destroy Europe. They couldn't do it the one way, so they'll do it the other.

No, we're going to war for Israel again.

The faggots from r/the_donald won't realize it until they're lying face down on the desert floor. Their final words will be "Relax, bro, it's just 4D chess"

Attached: 543636.png (1084x1024, 1.47M)

Yeah, that was Nazi Germany's more direct goal anyway. (Well, they wouldn't have used the word "destroy," but any true historical-Europhile understands that's just what it was.)

Nice digits

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

Checked

Attached: IMG_9406.jpg (853x480, 98K)

He literally tweeted something about supporting DACA after this tweet. Hes a conman and anybody who still supports him is a cultist.

I do think war with Iran is coming, McMaster was considered an expert on NK, DJ's change to Bolton, along with his disregard for China in his tarriffs, hints that the hard part with NK is already over, all DJ has to do now, is accept NK's surrender. With Iran's most fearsome ally out of the way Iran is up shit creek.

or maybe he just conned congress

REPUBLICANS FOR DACA

SO BASED

MIGAPEDES ROLLOUT!

By signing their cucked bullshit into law?

lol epic wow so brilliant

Attached: IMG_5864.jpg (618x1491, 173K)

If DJ starts building the wall with Military funding, congress finds themself with nothing to bargain with when it comes to DACA, meaning DJ can settle it his way, suck up some of the dreamers' votes and have it done, without compromise before mid terms..so it would be off the table as an issue entirely with the dems looking like they totally sold out their new voting base

>the military is rich now
>hey that's kinda like a wall, right

oh god I'm getting GWB vibes

Attached: 1513791759306.png (201x178, 54K)

Holy fuck, the omnibus conspiracy is coming true!

Attached: 4597918F-149C-4583-A168-A95087E71EE2.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

No, it was a sad attempt at defending himself against the ridicule he is facing from the right. The military will not be building any walls, but Israel will have enough money to build a thousand more illegal settlements. This whole 4D chess thing is made up nonsense

Attached: 1521950332231.png (470x363, 321K)

He's pretty clearly imblying he's going to build a wall using the military funds

Then as he kicks DACA recipients to the other side of it he'll blame it on Democrats that he has to do it since they wouldn't compromise to keep DACA

Just like when it helped win over spics with Reagan. Can't wait to die for Israel and have my family raped by migrants on the homefront. It's going to be fire.

He'll do some sort of DACA lite that makes him look pretty good considering he didn't have to do shit and the dems had nothing to do with it.

The illegal settlements are built by filthy Haredim and Hasidim on welfare. Israel uses some of the money we give them to bulldoze some of those settlements.

The rest of it they spend buying military equipment from American arms manufacturers to kill Palestinians to make room for more illegal settlements.

10D

Attached: download (1).jpg (750x422, 157K)

ur move joo

Attached: download (5).jpg (899x1280, 97K)

Is this cunt fucking retarded or what

SES
holman act

Attached: download.jpg (282x317, 15K)

triggered

Attached: 19.jpg (1200x630, 29K)

>boomerposting

Attached: hitler_jewish_problem.jpg (640x400, 89K)

Yep.

Trust the emperor.

There has been no 1488d chess or underwater backgammon of any kind.

Trump is facing enemies on all sides, and honestly he has no fucking clue how to fight them. He keeps thinking/acting like he can use allies/enemies to achieve his agenda and it's not working.

The omnibus is a sign that Trump is actually a fucking pussy when it comes to doing anything. His veto "threat" was one of the weakest in decades and he caved immediately...but not before pointing out to his base how bad the bill was.

He was afraid of vetoing a bad bill. That is fucking weakness, it is the opposite of winning, and he signed his own impeachment

yeah but it'll be FUN

>Trump can keep 10% of DACA votes, while dems get the other 90%
So much fucking winning. Making DACA permanent is just what his voters wanted

if the bird will not sing
Oda says
Kill it

Attached: download.png (550x300, 33K)

The US is in a national state of emergency, trump allocated the build-the-wall money to the army, it's a national defense issue so congress can't do shit, they allocated the money and trump already spent it. Trump is now getting his wall via the very omnibus bill that the democrats forced him to sign.

The US corps of engineers will build it. Under budget and ahead of schedule.

>Trump is now getting his wall

That’s a funny way of saying fence repair.

Attached: B6527A0C-A106-4189-B4CA-AB47B23055FD.jpg (213x237, 15K)

more like, he'll deport the ones he can't keep

k marcy
t petty
breakdown

Attached: download (6).jpg (474x355, 56K)

I want to believe this is an epic troll to have the Army build the wall, but I just don't know anymore. This fucking clownworld, man

and will be a big, beautiful wall, believe me. It will be so beautiful. When you see it you'll say "wow that wall is so beautiful, and its so big"

>Dems abandon DACA, even when they had a chance to do something
>Trump looks like the good guy
Why do you think he would only get 10%? He can hang the demorats out to dry camapigning in 2020 about how the left abandoned DACA and Trump helped, swinging more hispanic voters his way.

>swinging more hispanic voters his way.
The goal is to make them not vote at all

Democrats don’t give a fuck about some measly number of potential voters when they can usher millions into California to vote their way.

Walifornia will be the poorest state in the union in 10 years, but it will have a greater electoral value than it does even now.

Democrats win by ruining the nation.

We will see, user, we will see.

don't worry. there will be more than enough latina tears to keep you happy

>Trump is going to legalize all the based beaners just like god emperor reagan did

Old-Sup Forums would tear trump a new asshole for even remotely considering legalizing them.

Attached: C2467CCE-7EA1-44CB-85A6-87E32CFC8485.jpg (692x464, 70K)

Making 800,000 new beaners citizens would make the Democrats have a super majority. Trump will full at cuck by legalizing them. But yet there will always be cultists defending him just like how boomers do with Reagan.

Attached: B4C42A27-2A91-4B8A-847D-5990ECED8851.jpg (1078x1092, 80K)

REPUBLICANS FOR DACA

MIGA!

Legal immigrants hate illegal entrants, "dreamers", phantom voters, and DACA with a passion , though.
I'd rather see the illegals rounded up and deported but also the mechanisms put in place to bar them from voting as they have no legal right to be casting any ballots already.
Trump has a pretty big chunk of the legal hispanic vote already too.

>Walifornia will be the poorest state in the union in 10 years

Don't confuse "poorest" with "most in debt."

They'll give the most wealthy the biggest breaks, so they won't leave the state. It'll certainly have the largest income inequality, but it won't be "poor."

The left = evil.

>upvote

you have to go back

gotta legalize a few young people who might grow up to not suck if it gives you the chance to block 100 times more adults ,poping out extra kinds, from entering the country

>Trump has a pretty big chunk of the legal hispanic vote already too

Barley 30% most of which are elderly, DACA faggots are extremely liberal and will vote democrat just like how they did in the 80s when Reagan legalized them.

nice filename

It's not going to happen, man. It's just/ ptg/ tards with their typical 56% chess excuses for why he sold us out.

>Leaf cucking towards nonwhite invaders

How am I not surprised

Attached: 6D01E32F-9568-4306-877D-673ED45FCB9D.jpg (560x480, 36K)

>why would he only get 10% ?
Because they are democrats. It takes 2 or 3 generations to turn some into republicans but they still mostly stay democrat.

People need to fucking understand that they will NEVER switch to the GOP just for being made legal or given citizenship. Once they are legally here the #1 thing they care about is gibs.

To try to win Latinos would require adopting ALL democrat policies, which would be fucking retarded.

Latinos will never lean Republican overall. They will always be a positive force for democrats.

Build the wall, deport them all

the real meme is voting at all, if you vote at all you're a retard.

right. merit based ftw.

holy shit

I’m considering staying home during 2020.

It isn't about swinging Hispanic voters to Trump. It's about swinging them away from the Democrats. Hispanics will never vote conservative but they won't bother voting if they think the Democrats aren't going to bat for them.

Blaming the Democrats for DACA's failure isn't to attract Hispanics but to deter them.

>Sup Forums told me daca would expire
>4d chess they said

Fuck all of you liar faggots

Trump offered better terms than Reagan would have ever thought of by way of barring the legalized from voting for years to come.

>the democrat utopia state will have the largest income inequality
And not a single democrat voter will criticize them for it. In fact they will still declare democrats the champions of reducing income inequality

>what is the army Corp of engineers
They’re at the ready dipshit, they take orders, not follow a 12 point plan some senator wrote up. Commander in chief trump runs that show exclusively

you only have to demoralize them enough that they don't want to interrupt their nap to go vote.

Hispanics will never leave from democrats, they won’t get their gibs that way. The majority of the DACA “kids” will vote democrat because that’s how they’ll still receive their welfare. It’s time to accept the fact that demographics matter more then anything.

I never took meme flags seriously and I won’t now. Trump will full on cuck by giving them citizenship. I don’t want our future to be pic related

Attached: BF41DA7E-39D6-4336-B81E-8EF830032462.jpg (1332x638, 164K)

>dems didn't really go all out on the DACA thing on well
*uses welfare*

They will never vote Republican. Same as blacks. Gibs are all that matter.

Checked.

Stay home, I know I am. Why vote for GOP who stab us in back

60 miles out of 1954 isn’t a full on wall. That’s barley 5% of the entire border. The rest will just be fence repair.