Who is the biggest edgelord in all anime?

Who is the biggest edgelord in all anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z4v351FhLfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sasuke

Vegeta is just angry
Kaiba has a big ego but he is not a villian, arguably not even an anti-hero
The last one idunno but is fucking football, you can't be edgy with a setting like that

Kojiro is not even the edgiest in the Meiwa FC. That would be his goalie.

hyuga doesnt even belong here
his ambition was just as good as tsubasa and in the end they are great friends and push each other to be stronger with zero spite between them, only the desire to be better individually and they thank each other frequently

vegeta almost came around but then both super and gt had to undo the respect that was earned in buu saga
kaiba is so mad at atem he literally kills himself to fight him again
sasuke took 20 years to stop being a shitter

so ill give it to sasgay

someone get the kaiba copypasta

light yagami

>that scene where Aoshi was waiting in Shishio's pedo dungeon for Kenshin to show up
Jesus, what was Watsuki thinking?

Kaiba did made an event named Death-T just to duel against Yugi. If that isnt edgy idk what is.

geist was pretty edgy.

>if you don't let me win this children's card game, I swear to god I will jump off this castle.

Baron Muster

He had to win to save his brother though

You are like a little babby, watch this

Sasuke(and to a lesser extent Vegeta) actually has a good reason to be edgy.

Kaiba was an ass

Jesus christ, Kaiba's autism never fails to make me kek

>Built a whole thempark just to murder Yugi in it

Best thing in this zombie series so far.

How cute. Kaiba thinks he's the edgiest character, let alone the edgiest Yu-Gi-Oh! character.

youtu.be/z4v351FhLfo

Get lost, mongrels.

O hai

Alucard

sasuke might be a contender. he got so over the top near the end that, if naruto wasn't already so far gone, i'd assume he was just a parody of himself.
kaiba's edginess is caused sheerly by his incredible levels of autism. his edge softens a bit when they turn him into the anti-hero. probably my favorite character out of the four.
vegeta is just a manlet with anger management issues who throws a temper tantrum every once in a while.
hyuga is just kind of an ass, but not really as edgy as the other three.

Stealing dog.

He may act like a retard but he's right on most accounts. Sometimes it takes a fool to point out the tzar is naked.

t. edgelord

what did you just call me?

Most jarring edgelord turn at least

>broodlord 'revenger' wants to kill brother who killed the rest of his family
>'ugggh my right eye...' chuuni that literally cries blood when using eyehax
>such an irredeemable edgelord that they made a plot point where he has a ghost inside him that makes him kill the ones he loves to excuse all his evil shit
i think we can call it a day guys

Alucard

>his love interest was an underage girl

A lot of you are confusing being smug or being a prick sometimes as being "edgy". So far the closest anyone has gotten is Sasuke. He's probably as close as you can get to the word itself.

Chuuni

They need to make another Yugioh adaption based on the manga

Kaiba isn't an edgelord, he just has autism

Yubel is waifu so instead of edgy we say yandere.

Zouken

kaiba could barely cut butter with his edge. He is a colossal egotistical asshole but it isn't like he is dressing in black talking about death.

He has a jet shaped like a cartoon dragon and loves orphans

Shadow?

>sasuke
wanted to kill everybody, twice
>Vegeta
wanted to kill everybody, twice
>Kaiba
just wanted to be edgy to get cards
>Hyuga
was never edgy, comes from a broken household and supports his whole fucking family. Best rival

His mother taking the picture is the best and saddest part.

Vegeta pre-Freeza saga was pretty good.

Does edgy means emo or gothic or whatever?
Does listening to Metal make you edgy?
I don't even understand what it means

Seeing Kaiba in that list just makes me realize how great of an antagonist he is. I mean, I always knew he was great, but he truly belongs in the pantheon.

kaiba wasn't edgy you retards

The biggest edgelord dick, but somehow he's soo cool.

time to die, scum

Sasuke wanted justice.
Vegeta killed people for fun.
Seto is just a business person.

Bottom right is irrelevant.

>justice
If that was the case, he would just kill Danzo and maybe some other Foundation shinobis but no, he had to destroy the whole village full of people who have given him nothing but support. Fuck this guy, I'm still angry about SasuSaku, even though I don't like Sakura. He just doesn't deserve anything. Fucking Kishi.

have you already forgotten about GWED

I think most people in Sup Forums right now are not even old enough to know who bottom right is. Sadly at this point people born in fucking 2000 are already on the verge of entering this place legally.

See

Im pretty sure he was edgier

Kishi literally didn't want to make Konoha look bad so he made Sasuke irrational and crazy because only crazy people dislike konoha
He has zero idea on how to do a "complex" story or anything involving politics , it was a train wreck when he tried

>Kishi literally didn't want to make Konoha look bad so he made Sasuke irrational and crazy because only crazy people dislike konoha

He kinda did though when we saw an episode where elders agreed to dispose of entire Uchiha clan, i dont remember how did he justify them choosing Itachi for that though.

>Edgelord and pedo
What did Watsuki meant by this?

>We teach him wrong as a joke. He thinks losing is winning

Kaiba is just a massive waifufag.

Just because people didn't watch your shit sports anime doesn't mean they were to young to watch to watch it.

Came to post this

>Renji
Now that's just desperate. Maybe Uryuu instead.

Bakugo.

Both

This is based on so many levels

Sasuke

How is he an edgelord?

Guts was an edgelord for a few chapters at the beginning and the lost children arc, otherwise he's fucking daddy-tier

Sauce.
Vegeta's just angry because he's a Manlet and he loses to everything

Clearly not Vegeta, he was mostly before Frieza killed him, then got back at it as Majin Vegeta, but after that he stopped for good.

>Implying

ok now, I know you shitters prob only watched the english dub so ill explain what the real explanation for yami marik was.

Literally just a guy who likes torture, nothing about taking over the world or any bullshit, he is playing the card game literally only to inflict pain on people with shadow games. Also stabbed multiple people with the rod.

They chose Itachi because they needed a scapegoat after the massacre and they figured out Itachi is a logical choice:
1. He can take Uchiha by surprise because they wouldn't think one of their own relatives would do such thing
2. They can blame it all on him and still be sure he won't turn against them because they have his little bro
3. It looks less suspicious than some random ANBU agent massacring the entire clan but leaving only an ANBU agent from that clan and his little brother alive
4. Itachi wouldn't let them kill Sasuke so they would have to kill Itachi first which would be hard and it would mean that even of they succeed they loose two valuable agents (Itachi and the agent chosen as a scapegoat)

Obelisk the Husbando