Was it ever explained how Servants speak perfect japanese?

Was it ever explained how Servants speak perfect japanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FU5yrcY36XA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally magic

The Grail gives them the necessary knowledge for the era and place they're summoned in.

>muh grail magic

The grail summons them with key information about the era and country they're summoned in. Same reason why they're familiar with modern technology.

Familiar in a very broad sense. Saber was still shocked by a bidet.

>Never shown with mount
What's even the point of this series?

Yes, stop speedwatching

Does this mean servants know what video games are? Can a servant become a top level street fighter player?

Iskander literally bought a video game system to play with

Read the VN faggot

But was he good enough parry all of Chun Li's super?

If they're open minded or intuitive, they'll more readily adapt to whatever era they are in.

I think he mostly played RTS's.

He played strategy games u autistic fighting nigger.

>RTS
>with a controller

He played TBS wargames i guess, thankfully studios like Creative Games been butchering Total War UI to fully support controller for a while so its totally plausible.

He has all the necessary knowledge

>implying

Red alert on PS1, etc

I'll adapt your open and intuitive anus to my Dick.

Rider in fate zero translated japanese to waver who only know english. So basically servants can speak any language. youtu.be/FU5yrcY36XA

It's a fucking cartoon for kids, stop expecting good writing and just relax, turn off your brain, and enjoy.

>eroge game
>cartoon for kids
low tier bait

But Waver only spoke japanese.

If you want to discuss the game, go to Sup Forums my little retard user

go back to Sup Forums timewaster

it's really more a cartoon for edgy teens and horny developmentally stunted adults though

You got the bullshit rule system and violence for the former, and the waifus for the latter

Only kids like eroge.

Battle for Middle-Earth,Halo Wars, Starcraft,

>being this much of a filthy secondary

All the readers I know are in their 20s.

>most popular young-adult series in japan thanks to FGO
>kids cartoon

To be fair so is Rin.

It was set in the 90s. It was a strange time.

Saber can. Despite her kingly status she is a sore loser.

Servants have basic knowledge of the period they are summoned into. Logically this would mean they can speak the language of the location they were summoned into.

In canon, he was speaking English. He lived and studied at the Clock Tower. He only spoke Japanese in the anime so that the audience could understand him.

no shit sherlock

>Speedwatcher
In fate zero Saber literally explains how angry Manjew gives her basic knowledge. It's how she knew how to drive a motorcycle.

Twenty-four years on this Earth and I still don't know what people use bidets for.

theyre fucking magic

fucking secondaries

This is answered in Fate/Zero. You don't even have to read the VN to know this.

You use them to wash your asshole.

You drink from them. They're water fountains you have to prostrate yourself to use, which is why they're everywhere in Japan.

Dude, come on. I'm eating here.

Yeah pegasus totally isnt a mount

Grail too OP and accommodating to useless mages

Same reason Saber could operate a motor vehicle even though she never saw one before.

If I fell in dog shit I wouldn't wipe my hand with a paper towel and carry on with my day. I would splash some water on there. At least.

But mages built the Grail, secondary-kun.

well, Solomon did

Modern mages aren't that competent though

Not the Fuyuki one. It was made by Einzbern, Makiri and Tohsaka trio, under Zelretch's supervision.

Didn't she see some police cars while trying to invade a French castle?

did they make the whole grail or just the system which allows for the war?

The grail itself, the system of summoning from the Throne was already in place long before, according to FGO. They just created a system that let them abuse the other system to reach the Root.

The Heaven's Feel ritual was there Idea but parts of it they took from other places like you could summon servants for a limited time if you had enough magic for the summoning, the grail just makes it easy for just about anyone to summon a servant