Remember when Trump supporters used to pretend to be against neoconservatism and foreign-interventionism...

Remember when Trump supporters used to pretend to be against neoconservatism and foreign-interventionism? It didn't take long to dump that mantra and return to good-goy style "LMAO BOMB THE SANDNIGGERS"

Attached: The_Donald.png (250x188, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf you saying? Trump is AMERICA FIRST ALWAYS

>America fir-

Attached: 1521803405112.jpg (1024x1000, 121K)

another spammed, empty thread.
Fuck off.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>not an argument
So, you trumpcucks are neocons? At least admit it. It's good on the soul.

>any thread that's not promoting Trump's pro-kike agenda is a slide thread

kill yourself you jewish trumpftard goy

You said the same thing about Syria and nothing happened. Just shut up and wait for the result. Actions are far more important than words.

I member, but its MIGA now.

ISRAEL FOREVER

>You said the same thing about Syria and nothing happened.
Trump literally sent a missile to destroy a Syrian airfield, which coincidentally ISIS was going for. Now, Trump wants to double down on the like operation down in syria to help rebels overthrow Assad. How is that not foreign intervention?

Member when we told ourselves the airstrike was a one off, I member.

I don't understand what you get out of posting this shit. Does it entertain you to project shit on to people you don't even know? Or do you think anyone gives a shit about your opinions? I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: 1508962937946.png (645x729, 93K)

>Trump wants to double down on the like operation down in syria to help rebels overthrow Assad
>no source
I remembered that Trump withdrawn the funding for the rebels.

I remembered that airstrikes didn't do much damage to airfield.

>On March 12, US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley actually threatened that the US will strike Syrian government forces if they don’t halt their operation against terrorists in Eastern Ghouta.

>“We also warn any nation that is determined to impose its will through (((chemical attacks))) and inhuman suffering, most especially the outlaw Syrian regime, the United States remains prepared to act if we must,” Haley said.

>The US diplomat proposed a new UN ceasefire resolution that “will take effect immediately upon adoption by this Council. It contains no counterterrorism loopholes for Assad, Iran and the Russians to hide behind”.

>According to Haley, the previous resolution “failed” because it had allowed the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies to conduct operation in Eastern Ghouta against Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda) and other militant groups.

Basically
>muh gas
narrative with no proof

>any thread that's not promoting Trump's pro-kike agenda is a slide thread
>the extent of discussion and argument in virtually every thread of this nature over the last four days: KIKE KIKE KIKE NEOCON KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE NEOCON ZIONIST SHILL KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE ISRAEL KIKE SHAREBLUE KIKE DRUMPF KIKE KIKE DIE FOR ISRAEL #1 KIKE KIKE HYSTERIA KIKE BOMB IRAN KIKE KIKE SHILL KIKE SHILL KIKE

please fuck off drongo, this shit is so fucking tiresome

Attached: the-peaceful-shepherd.jpg (640x720, 55K)

You posted zilch argument retard, aside from "DON'T CRITICISE DADDY DRUMPF WAAAA I DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND HIM!!!"

Yeah, I remembered that one. Can I have a source that the US resumed their support for rebels again? Because Trump already had withdrawn funding for the rebels.

nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html

Also, if I remember correctly, isn't the Syrian government winning now?

IT"S JSUT 4D CHESS!!!

SHARIABLUE KIKE SHILLS ARE INVADING US!!!!

SAGE!!!!!!!!

SAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

SAAGEE!!!!!!

SAGE THIS KIKE SLIDE THREAD!!!!

Attached: mutt.png (513x572, 68K)

The alt-lite was always wrong. War is not bad, stop being a pussy. The US should keep control of the geopolitical chess board and your fucking orange retard isn't going to change this because the cucks who voted him in consume too much soy. Keeping control of the world is worthy millions of sandnigger lives, the people shilling for those dead savages are doing this for the sole purpouse of weakening the US control(mostly russian propaganda).

>Muh neocon
>muh Israel

Stupid buzzwords can't change the fact that you live in the real world, a world full of nukes capable of causing billions of deaths. The nuclear chess is much more important than your fee fees about subhuman sandniggers dying in the desert.

GROW UP STUPID REDDITOR

Attached: zzzzbolton.jpg (340x190, 9K)

Yeah well when trump made it clear he gives no shits about his base or the reasons we elected him and instead signaled we will be going back to Bush era policy, the shilling is fucking justified.

>Bomb the shit out of them
Pay attention mong

>die for Israel

You first, diaspora faggot.

Regarding OP's image, does anyone have that image of Satan handing the reddit alien to the guy with Sup Forums or Sup Forums over his head?

DONALD TRUMP IS THE SUBSISTUTE FOR MY ABSENTEE DADDY

HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE HIM YOU FUCKING SHILL?

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU TO DISAGREE ME WITH YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILL?

SAGED

Attached: mutt (2).png (776x708, 92K)