Liberal posts plan for ending gun violence

This liberal is advocating a good solution to ending gun violence in America.

Attached: 9iui3ej.png (539x960, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
youtube.com/watch?v=imNRmIujsPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 7g8EbCc.jpg (539x960, 60K)

Oh wow... Could we do this for Muslims? Or is doing it by religion that makes it immoral?

I don't think this person actually cares about the guns

why arent we executing bankers and corrupt politicians in the streets then? drug dealers? rapists? felons in general?

also, civil war would happen before her plan could be implemented anyway.

stupid cunt not even saved Madoka or Mami, she could do that with her time bullshit
listening to that twat is pointless

mfw

Attached: 1468810614568.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Mandatory De-escalation classes. They won't reduce access, and help safety.

Attached: 1491800173814.jpg (500x279, 15K)

>we should kill millions of americans
>to prevent a few americans from dying of gun violence

UH OH CLASS, RETARD ALERT, RETARD!

Attached: QASOJat.gif (493x342, 400K)

Sounds like an amazing way to start a civil war
Nothing to lose if they're facing execution

They're not trying to save lives, they only tell themselves that. What they want is power

>talks about banning guns
>profile picture of character who literally uses a pistol

NRA is threatening America!
NRA is killing America!

NRA is NOT a military, it is NOT a police force, it is NOT a security service.

NRA is a terrorist organization.

Replace all of that with gay and lgbt terms and tell her that’s how it feels to have your rights violated

Can't wait to see how it goes down.

Attached: School shootings versus gun control.png (643x473, 124K)

Its unnerving how close the "random checks" and surveilance state is to the Great Terror during the USSR days
Then again, that person is likely a commie
And even USSR commies didnt execute people on the street because they feared a revolution

So not only is she content to strip the 2nd amendment, but pretty much the entire bill of rights in the process. I wonder if Elon has a spare seat on the next shuttle- I want off this ride.

Attached: 9384596.gif (380x280, 1.93M)

so the answer to the eternal question "how many americans are you willing to kill to banish guns?" is "all of them"

Right after Sandy Hook, they passed the NY SAFE act, declaring certain weapons retroactively illegal and demanding residents voluntarily register them with the government.

About 4% complied, about 44,000 guns. Leaving only an estimated 1,000,000 unregistered assault weapons in NY state.

Also, reread that whores shit and replace guns with drugs. Someone should copypasta it with gun replaced with marijuana and send it back to her not that she will get it.

Attached: 1519043620596m.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

ooo 'liberals' advocating a police state. wonderful. how 'liberal' of them. Freeing.
I hate these jackass authoritarian leftwingers who call themselves liberal

Attached: 1521707004998.jpg (640x632, 156K)

I am against the disarmament of our racial relatives.

>Put them down
Lol, they're welcome to have a go at it.

report him and watch him get arrested

>weeb
>completely disconnected from reality

every time.

What he is advocating for is mass revolt. The fact that gun sales went through the roof during the Obama presidency is proof that American's will not bow down to Jewish elites. We haven't been pushed to the edge because the Jews know better.

sounds like what would happen if Theresa May and Joseph Stalin got to write the gun control legislation for America.

These retards have no idea about the number of people in the army and police that would turn against the state if it tried this.
Probably writes commie fantasies on reddit,

Does this remind anybody of a certain party that had problems with another certain of group of "people" too

Attached: IMG_5310.gif (434x600, 47K)

Posts like this, all other retardedness aside, only prove how poorly traveled and unworldly the people making them are. The only world experience they have comes from Twitter and Instagram feeds, and their favorite subreddits. It's a sickness that's making a huge portion of people < 25 years old completely worthless.

I get that at its heart this is just an identity based power fantasy, but its about as realistic as someone on this board saying "WANT TO SOLVE INNER CITY GUN VIOLENCE JUST EXECUTE ALL BLACKS AND LATINOS CONVICTED OF ANY FELONY WHILE PART OF A GANG IN ANY MAJOR CITY." Black neighborhoods wouldn't stand for it, state level politicians wouldn't stand for it, mayors, and so on.

I'd love to see little miss thing here go to any part of Appalachia, or northern California, or literally anywhere in the south or in "fly over" states, and let them know they're going to regularly have their 4th amendment right abused as a shame tactic with the ultimate goal of having their 2nd amendment rights taken away entirely, along with their life.

You think the first civil war was rough... at least that one turned brother on brother, family against family. In this kind of scenario, you'd have millions of people - the millions most experienced with shooting, outdoor survival, and subsistence living might I add - united against an "other side" full of niggers and white girls with dreadlocks.

Good fucking luck.

Attached: gun-ownership-map-updated.png (630x581, 59K)

So basically Fascist?

Lay it next to the growth in black and other minority populations. That's a fun one to ask someone to explain.

>Highschool beaner weeb discussing destroying the 2nd amendment, and illegally searching over hundreds of millions of americans for guns.

These people are fucking retarded, god help us if they get in positions of power.

Can someone explain why they are obsessed with gun violence? It’s like only being concerned with car accidents involving BMWs.

ITT: Faucauts arguments put simply

because its the closest they'll ever get enough support to destroy the US and our constitution. Remember, they hate the US, they're taught nothing but anti american bullshit now, the hippies who control the education system now push their marxist bullshit on our youth.

That's what I always say, the more liberal you are in the western world the more authoritarian you become.

if gun confiscations ever did begin, (lets just say that by some miracle they started) power lines are getting chainsawed down

She actually provided a reason people need guns.
You can't fucking sleep, with neighbors, who are ready to shoot you for whatever they don't like about you.

>Use that illegal spying that supposedly doesn't exist
>Don't use it to dig up Hilliary's deleted emails
>Use it to grab guns instead
Eh, 6/10

I played paintball once and got a bruise. When do I get a medal form the queen?

I am soooo fucking sick of hearing this bullshit argument. I have stated this at least a dozen times to you fucking burgers.

GUN CONTROL ALWAYS DISARMS LAW ABIDING CITIZENS!!!!!

These retard leftist who think that criminals will just stop using guns to commit crimes should all be raped with a shotgun in the cunt.

Look what happen to us. We had an obvious false flag in 1996 and it is still repeated to this fucking day (I saw in mentioned in the Sunday mail last night 25/03/18) and people just go along with it.

Leftists will never use logic in their attempt to ban anything they disagree with. They always use emotion but will conversely say they are the most enlightened, progressive or whatever other stupid fucking buzz word they have come up with. If you give up more of your freedom because 5 millinial faggots make a 'heartfelt plea' then you should not be allowed to vote. You vote based on facts, not because some whiney faggot uses an obvious strawman on you.

Christ why do I have to keep telling you burgers this? Once you give your rights away its nearly impossible to get them back.

Fix your fucking nigger and illegal immigrant problem and address how white men are demonised in every realm and you might actually make a start to stop gun violence.

This. Right here. These people, who claim they want to disarm everybody to “end school violence” are perfectly happy, indeed, giddy, at the thought of millions of gun owners being murdered by the government.

Just about the most suicidal planning I've seen in a long time.
>get warrants and search their houses
>Conduct raids and spot checks
>Haul their asses into the town square
>execute them
>Make sure everyone sees. Make sure they get a good, hard look at the fate that awaits those that disobey the law.

Okay, let's be super generous and assume this strategy is successful in disarming over 50% of all US citizen gun owners. What then? The rest of the citizenry is just... Happy with living in a society that randomly hauls out people and executes them in town square? Willing to live within or next to a literal insurgency? Why even make a post like this if you're not going to think about it longer than two minutes?

Sup Forums takes offense with this, even though it would suggest the same treatment for minorities, LGBT+ people and disabled.

Hypocrisy on Sup Forums? Colour me shocked.

Attached: 5F596B82-2CDF-474B-8FC2-2D8D4EA2C87A.jpg (521x728, 52K)

The thought of what would happen if they actually try to repeal the 2nd makes me rock hard. I hope they try it first in California so we finally get our 51st state.

People only say that shit ironically. I think most are of the mindset where we accept that it exists but none of that degeneracy should be PROMOTED like it currently is.

thats exactly what we need to do with niggers

Nah.

Thats such a cop-out and you know it.
The overall sentiment of the board is that violence should be used against previously mentioned groups

Remember when Peterson said we should be worried because idealogical people are capable of doing horrible things for a perceived moral good?

It's real.

you know, if they repeal the second amendment, or any amendment, dissolving the union becomes a real possibility

This stupid bitch with the anime avatar speaking like she has even the remotest idea of how the world works. Surprise surprise, she doesnt.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Anti_White_Jew.png (1468x1152, 1.13M)

wew that's racist, almost if she wanted black people to get executed

Attached: costanza.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership
What the fuck? Didn't they start this whole mess? Can we exterminate them yet?

You’re a faggot

Okay so I was wondering America is like the only place with really bad gun problems and also really un strict gun laws

I can't be the only one who sees a connection right?

>you *can* legislate culture
Well, she isn't wrong, but it might take a genocide or two.

Wrong!

Attached: IMG_20180220_092348.jpg (960x694, 54K)

>woman
>anime avatar
Opinion immediately discarded.

>100% glow in the dark spook posting

She doesn't understand that she'd be the person getting shot. It's pure retardation. Let me explain.

Dude A and dude B are armed. Dude A works for the government. Dude B does not. They're good friends and they're chilling together. And then comes this hysterical chick from DC and starts screeching that dude A is supposed to shoot dude B, and if he doesn't, she's going to shoot him. What do you think is going to fucking happen? I can guaran-fucking-tee you that somebody's going to lie on a sidewalk in a pool of blood, but it won't be dude A or dude B.

You just don't fuck with armed people like that if all you're armed with is words. You can convince some of them to help you, but you can't push them around and threaten them with violence. Shit just doesn't work like that. And rabid cunts like her have been anthagonizing the military, the civilian gun owners, the police, and so on for at least 50 years now.

Bitch simply wants to die.

>You see Dmitri, we don't even need guns to kill people with guns.
Nukes when?

Attached: large.clint-nod.gif.70081d2ccab98a49079f4f3e8ed748fa.gif (480x216, 972K)

Ok so I was wondering America is like the only place with freedom of speech and also really unstrict gun laws.

I can't be the only one who sees a connection right?

I have a similar idea for people caught with (((banned material)))

>all-powerful gubbermint, do what I say!

If they were going to use that power for "security" (if they even could), they would have a long time ago. It's more for selling you TVs or gym memberships or something

You are certainly getting the delusion our kike media would hope their propaganda would accomplsih.

youtube.com/watch?v=imNRmIujsPk

Move to a gun control country of diversity before it's too late.

Attached: gun_country__.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

man I hate how leftists drop "fuck" into everything.

The absolute delusion

>literally killing people for owning guns

I am literally laughing out loud this sounds so retarded

'Member when liberalism was about giving individuals freedoms and restricting the fascist intrusion and power of the state?

We know they want us dead, they're liberal pawns. They can die first. I look forward to the glorious violence. It'll be fun to see if the commie junkies, trannies and larping niggers actually have the hate in their gut for it, or if they're just barking dogs.

Even if you are correct

>violence

vs.

>state-sanctioned public execution

They might equate in Sweden, but not here

A good solution in her getting shot or at least punched in the face since I go to gun ranges but don’t own/carry.

all this death, all this murder, all brought to you by a WOMAN who will be the last person to put on a uniform to enforce any of this ridiculousness ..worthless fucking gender

>Anime avatar

Attached: 1511507492980.jpg (707x384, 26K)

Screencapped this last night. Really made me think.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-23-01-09.png (1080x1920, 402K)

>Literally the plot of The Turner diaries
How retarded are these cunts?

>the woman who wrote this

Attached: 1521997058561.jpg (681x622, 64K)

top tier b8 m8

I am genuinely surprised paintball is allowed over there.

>the millions most experienced with shooting, outdoor survival, and subsistence living might I add - united against an "other side" full of niggers and white girls with dreadlocks
God I wish Civil War 2 would start, we could cure America's problems in a single year

>You don't need guns to protect yourself from anyone, nutjob
>So we are going to round you up and kill you if you have a gun
Hmmmm

Attached: 1519447664290.jpg (600x700, 73K)

Can I get a source on the post?

The problem is this individual isn't wrong.
This is how you would manage to take firearms and you would have to strip people's rights to do so. Many leftists have that disconnect that people would casually put down their guns when bans would happen and that's not the case. Many things like this have already happened. They did this shit in Australia but not to the extent of killing people.

probably not an actual girl but if so I'd marry her desu

>why do you think you need guns

Attached: themysciran_foreign_policy.jpg (666x512, 88K)

>babby's first jews jewing jews

Is this why we lock up all the black people?