MC dies and comes back to life 3 days later

>MC dies and comes back to life 3 days later.

what an asspull, this series is shit, Satan jobs to everyone too, even fucking Job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

judas did literally nothing wrong

That shit was so cheap.

Needed more waifus.

>watching yaoi harem
>expecting waifus

There were worst asspulls, at least the MC coming back was foreshadowed a bit.
Also, Judas did literally nothing wring.

Peter a shit.

They completely glossed over Judas's motivation for betraying Christ, its one of many reasons the anime is shit.

in the manga Judas sells him out casue he thinks Jesus is causing so much trouble that the Romans will simply exterminate the Jewish people but in the anime its just "hurr 30 silver coins"

Why do all the english fansubbing groups for this suck ass? There isn't a single good translation and the very first sentence in the old testament is completely wrong.

Judas
>ww need to thinks about what's best for our people because the times are dangerous and Romans will crush us of we give them any reason
Jesus
>hurrrrr Buh much destineeeeeyyy

Fucking shot, why didn't they make Judas the MC?

That anime looks familiar.

The spinoff manga focusing on Lucifer was pretty good too

The series in still ongoing, more is yet to come
It's your own fault if you dropped it half way

Judas was an idiot though.
He could have easily gotten more money out of selling out Jesus.

Paul becoming the MC later on is what ruined it for me desu

They should really make an anime adaption of the Bible i would def watch it

God is coming. RUN.

RIP that fruitless tree
fucking savage
the whole thing is sponsored with gov't just to bully NEETs.

Door Punch was the best anime of all time.

>its been shit for 600 chapters but maybe one day it will get good again.

you are certainly a man of impressive faith.

That hair and legs scene is better be uncensored in the BDs.

FINDS

Jesus Assassin sounds weird enough to be made in Japan.

Like a lost JoJo arc.

O

I miss Eve and Adam.
Eve was a bit slow in the head, but they were an i tersting couple.

>Eve
Fuck off. Lilith is Adam's true waifu.

Remember when Jesus cracked that whip?
That was fun

I miss ourguy Abram.

The tsundere never wins. Unless she's supposed to cut down a quire of angels with her bare hands.

Did Noah have drunk sex with his son? What was that scene all about?

Noah chill building his arc SOL episodes were the best episodes.

Is the author on hiatus again? We haven't heard from him in years

>Katawa Shoujo anime

If only.

>Despera fucking never

MY GODSEND POWERS TO LITERALLY OPEN THE SEA

What a fucking bullshit

I was disappointed with Voynich Hotel, they should have given it to someone else. Shaft added too many after effects, ruining the simple style of it. Ghost Slide was easily aots though. I didn't see that ending coming at all.

Kuma Miko finds a way!

>author completely forgets God's characterization in the sequel
And they turned him into a massive moralfag too, what a hack.

God falls in love with mankind. Unable to confess, he gifts himself through a Him ex Machina with his only begotten son, Jesus.

SALVATION ensues as Jesus instead falls in love with the humans and they question the NATURE of DIVINITY.

What the hell are you even reading, Satan barely fucking shows up.

>Foreshadowed well before it happens.
>hurr durr it's an asspull!
fuck off retard

It was never about the money.
He knew his friend had superpowers that could literally overthrow Rome but was too much of a softie to use them. He was just trying to get Jesus to hulk out, and failed.
He might still be an idiot, but not for your speedreader reasons.

Isn't Jesus also a human?
So it means he falls in love with himself?

>protagonist is a moralfag with a savior complex
>he's going to go about the end of times even though he claims to be pacifistic

Jesus Christ a shit.

at least someone got it

>Him ex Machina

Can anyone explain why this fanfiction is so popular?

human humanity

I like this fanfiction better.

>So it means he falls in love with himself?

When a story that's really liked ends, it's only natural for fans to keep try and keep it going. Going down the total fantasy path was pretty refreshing too. Even if it breaks pretty hard with the last half of the story, minus the final chapter, it felt like a throwback to the first half.

Check out these secondaries. In the original light novel it was the high priest Caiaphas that made that argument. Judas was only after them shekels.

A boy falls in love with himself.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his own phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls himself, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on himself as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions in his diary, he only looks at himself with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the version of himself he called is not the same version of himself he fell in love with. In fact, he himself doesn't exist in this universe at all! He is his own alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with his own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his own crush.

Hijinks ensure as he strikes up a deal to give himself his own darkest, most private secrets in order to equip himself with the weapons he needs to conquer his own heart. While he chases his respective loved one, DRAMA ensues as he begins to fall in love with his own AU other instead and question the NATURE of SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>Calls other people secondaries
>doesn't even realize that Judas was being manipulated by god into betraying Jesus.

it was never about the silver, it was gods will.

nice job speed reader.

Fucking comedy relief characters

Why the fuck this anime needs 3 separate threads?Most of the threads are talking about the same stuff.

You fuckers are all the same. Jesus' motivation was carved over 18 years of contemplation and reflection that was omitted in the original manga run because those novels didn't sell as well and the readers wanted to see him post-timeskip. The anime even re-adds the skipped material but you faggots call that "filler" and claim his motivation is shallow. Every fucking time.

>O MY RESURRECTION

>watching gary stu the anime

>gary stu
>dies
>even in the current series people doubt his existence and use his name for evil
He didn't even win in the end, user. What the fuck are you saying?

He's talking about the anime, where Satan shows up as the major villain in several filler arc, of course its filler so he has to job since they cant change the status quo.

Gary Stus are not necessarily bad. They can be good when they manage to resonate with you.

O MY

>reading a story about a special snowflake self-insert mary sue that has literal godlike superpowers, is born from NTR, has a full male harem and has a relationship with a literal prostitute
Char.jpg

>God is omnipotent.
>has to have his only son sacrificed to cleanse humanity's sin.

the mangaka clearly let power levels get out of hand, God cound have solved all the problems in the series easily so they had to make him fuck off and never even talk to his own son just so the story could even make sense.

>things that you would do with mari's feet

>has a relationship with a literal prostitute

thats not canon you fucking fagot.

What killed the hype?

>God spends an entire arc training to learn 'flood the entire world' move
>only ever uses it once

>anime only fags
Go back to >>reddit.

which is your favorite series in the franchise?

this ridiculous hiatus.

>pilot chapter
>expanded stories
>doujinshi of two first
>what the fuck is this tier of fanfict

Still waiting for part V before I make my judgement.

But I thought it was completed for good.

S3 never

>foreshadowed since the original series
>waaah this is bullshit it came out of nowhere!!1
Shonenplebs everyone.

>Satan jobs to everyone too, even fucking Job
Kek hard

Harem NTR-fags are just that desperate.

Well, there was some foreshadowing on the Last Judgement Arc but never announced when it's supposed to be released.
Then again, the author is probably dead, at least that's what Nietzsche said.

>manipulated
>everything done out of his own shekel-sucking free will
>stole the money meant for the poor
>even hanged himself against gods will
What did he mean by this?

>Nietzsche
>listening to that edgy faggot

>everything was part of God's keikaku

Who else saw it coming?

I like his work.
I hope Zarathustra gets an adaptation someday.

>implying you didn't get spoiled like everyone else

that just proves that Judas was the greatest of all apostles since his betrayal triggered the Crucifixion and resurrection and thus led to humanitys salvation, it was all preordained by god, just as Jesus died for mans sin so too did Judas die for his own.

Your opinion of Judas really comes down to if you read the manga, watched the 89' series or 2011 remake since he has radically different characterization in each.

Spoiler tags please for those who haven't read up to that chapter

Revenge of Mohammed has way too many retcons and is just a jumbled mess when it comes to chronology.

This anime has the worst fanbase.

>the waifucrusades

It lets guys imagine their own harem of underage waifus in isolated enclaves in Utah

>Husbandojihadi > Crusadercucks

fun fact: knights and the battles before and around the time of the crusades were so destructive on the villagers and farmers (which meant loss of revenue for churches), sending them off somewhere out of the commoners' hair was part of the reason why the pope at the time wanted the crusades to happen.

>sending all the fansubbers off to fight for crunchyroll

>Genesis arc(first arc) Chapter 4
>Spoiler
Fuck off

Satan jobbing isn't surprising, she is a baka after all.

we all agree that Simon is best boy right?

Fuck off with your SOL spin-off bullshit.