Dragon Ball Super

I know I'm late to the party, but I gotta just say.
Seeing Goku and the Androids fighting together was fucking hype for me. It's literally been the only episode where teamwork has really been shown aside from last weeks, but this week was just awesome!

>DBS was a mista-
Apologize

Hit was ruined in this arc
Tenshinhan 2.0

>best parts of the series are when it focuses on literally anyone but goku, vegeta or beerus

Super focuses way too much on transformations.

It's great that we got Ultra Instinct this arc, but that just means we'll be getting Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan next arc.

And when Vegeta gets Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan Goku'll have already moved on to another form.

Hit never lost to Goku or some fodder that Goku oneshots later so no.

>this thread

>dumb wojack posting
I accept your concession

>I LIEK SHUPER

We will get a next arc for U6. They cannot leave us hanging like this.

I think his elimination should have been saved for later, but Jiren taking him it is the only way he could have gone

Man..they took it like champs. Saddest erase ever.

DBZ focused on fusions and absorptions just as much as transformations and barely Zenkai boost

Pig jobber arc when?

>I ACSHCEP YUOUR CONSESIUUN

How can someone enjoy see Goku or any other character fighting those jobbers is something i will never know.

Jiren will win Goku is a fuckin scrub so are his literal mental midget/brainlet fans

agreed

Chadforce Wins permanently. The executioner is in the building.

based Jiren

and daily reminder gokufags have the same IQ as their retard main character

We are being raided by Sup Forumsirgins
did you enjoy the wojack thread?

Nobody enjoys it except actual retards. It's boring as shit to see Goku casually plow through all these small fries and talk about how tired he is, as if that's supposed to bring in any tension
Everyone wants to skip to seeing the big dogs fight, but laments knowing this shit has to last until March somehow

he’ll save us all

>

cutegang arc soon

this

Won't be the same withouth Kefla

Kino as fuck. Based GODhan.

I think we can agree that it's a better outcome than another GOKU/U7WINSLOL ending.
Plus I really want to know what's his wish.

>It's boring as shit to see Goku casually plow through all these small fries and talk about how tired he is
They could...Show much of his stamina's been depleted by having him attempt to fire a kamehameha and no ki coming out, or it fizzling.

I understand what the writers are trying to do. They're trying to make it look like he's at his limit and that he's going beyond that. However, his ability and his energy level are two different things. Improving his ability by depleting nearly all of his energy doesn't make much sense. If anything he should become less effective as his energy continues to drain.

Goku's stamina doesn't even need to be a thing in the story at this point because it has zero consequence. Roshi loses all of his stamina and has to drop out, meanwhile, Universe 2 does the equivalent of the spirit bomb that killed Kid Buu to Goku and he just powers through it like he didn't already use up all of his energy fighting Jiren, Kale, Kalifla, etc.

They better bring her back or Toei a shit.

After 117 episodes, Toei managed to pump out one episode that was not complete and utter garbage. It was no 10/10 masterpiece, but for the first time, after all of the mexicoposting, shitty animation, plotholes, inconsistent and asinine writing, horrible filler, shitting on Gohanfags, Caulifags, Zamazufags, toeispics and toyopedros , and the endless torrent of other ironic memes that are used to drown the fucking misery that comes with DBS I can say without a doubt I enjoyed an episode without a shred of irony. I don't know what hurts more, thinking about what this show could have been if it was this good the whole time, or knowing that next week it's going to go right back to being trash.

Nice blog

How the literal fuck are they going to fill time between now and the Jiren fight? There's no way the fucking robots are going to last more than an episode. Same with the invisible bugs and necromancer guy. If they were going to do multiple episodes, Namekians should have gotten it. Unless Toppo and Dyspo get like two episodes each.

Can't wait

F

>Goku wins

All Goku has been doing in Super is losing.

U6 eyes piss me off so much. It makes it feel like the characters don't even belong in the same show.

>Looks good even in her base form
Best saiyan

From the ashes of Kefla, something as good will be born.

She MUST come back

who?

K E F L A
>3rd strongest in the ToP
>Legendary Super Saiyan
>Stopped spicposting
>Triggered tyrones and powerlevelgafs
>Main character of the sadala arc

The necromancer guy actually could end up very dangerous if those aren't just powerless illusions. Even if they're weakened compared to the originals, just think about the possibility of summoning GoDs. It could be the next time Goku uses Ultra Instinct in order to showcase that he has surpassed the GoDs.

my wife

>he never got to lick her abs
poor cabba

do DB had necromancer enemies before?
I think babidi is one

U4 erased by the end of the year, then U3 by the end of january, vegeta gets UI in february

>17 out next episode

you mean 18

Watch the preview it's literally 80% 17

no i meant Vegeta

they put some work out there
both MVP candidates of the tournament

>wake up
>GODhan is still the king
feelsgoodman. hail to the chief baby

FUCK EL GRANDE PADRE and cuckfla but Jiren and Kale are good

Jiren has surpassed the GoDs, UI Goku can only match a nonserious Jiren who's fucking around.

i want berserk kale to snu-snu me to death only to apologize afterwards

>vegeta thrown out next episode by pl 5 bugs because they're invisible

BASED TORIYAMA

apologize before is better

Nice try retard. Vegeta is confirmed to be winning the ToP

LESS THEN 4 WEEKS UNTIL U4 DIES

lol!

U3 will get deleted before U4.

>Cauliretard laughing at her only chance of survival
Expected

^Retard

Stop caulibro
We must support vegetafags

Everyone knows based Godku will resurrect her and get rewarded.

U4 will get deleted in the next 2-3 episodes, U3 another 2-3 after that.

We should be at the finale, with just U7 and U11 remaining by early-mid January

Aren't they brothers? Why did one get erased but not the other?

if only

fuck no

>It's literally been the only episode where teamwork has really been shown aside from last weeks
>Goku and Vegeta VS U9
>Gohan and Piccolo VS the Namekians
>Goku VS Kale and Caulifla
>Vegeta and Roshi VS Frost and Magetta
>Androids VS the Magical Girls
>Goku and Androids VS U11's quartet
>18 and Krillin VS U4 fighters
You have a shitty memory.

Why would both of them get erased? Being brothers doesn't change what universe they live in now

There no other choice if we want our waifus back ;_;

Goku said he'd do the same

Nah, Whis talked about Jiren surpassing the GoDs a long time before he powered up against UI Goku.

It'd also give those designs a chance to fight, something they haven't gotten in the anime.

Is Mai a pedophile?

will the ToP wnd without incidents?

I still think something will go to shit.

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVECAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

>Goku wins ToP
>Jobeta urges him to use the wish to restore u6, because he refuses to have the Saiyan people genocided a 2nd time.
>Goku smiles and and uses the wish to revive King Kai, while staring Jobeta straight in the face.
>A distraught Jobeta starts crying.
>Moments later Goku vs. Jobeta round 3 starts.

They're coming back either way. The drama of Vegeta being knocked out would be delicious.

The ToP itself is the "shit". I just hope the Grand Priest opposes U7's attempt to bring the other universes back, leading directly to the next arc.

No he didn't. He only implied it by saying he wanted to fight Kale and Caulifla again before he was about to tag them out and by kinda agreeing with Vegeta when he said that the saiyan race would live on. But Goku is unpredictable. He might actually use the wish to wish King Kai back to life. Hell he told RiBrianne he wanted to wish for something for ChiChi.

>waifus in dragonball

doesn't exist, face reality..oh wait.

>GODhan and Roshi make up for all the other shit Super has pulled
That's not how it works.

>He might actually use the wish to wish King Kai back to life
Don't be ridiculous. He'll use it to fuse back Shin and Kibito so GT can happen

>Jobgeta jobs and gets his shit pushed in so hard it explodes from his mouth.
>When they return, Jobgeta learns that his wife died of natural causes.
>Punished Jobgeta, a Manlet deprived of Waifu.
>Goku stares at Bulma and asks Jobgeta if he's gonna eat that.

>no waifus in Dragonball
speak for yourself

>>waifus in dragonball
Yes!

I more meant reflecting Candy Beam without touching it. What you note is teamwork. It could work so long as Buu doesn't warp his body, blow air at it, etc.

>I wish to revive all the other universes planets and people INSIDE universe 7

I don't think either zeno or the grand priest would oppose to that.

that way tehy might even reach a decent development level.

No.

There's no real issue with Hit and Tien being eliminated, but the scripts for both episodes are garbage, and make the characters way less badass than they could have been.

You could easily have increased Birdsnipers power to make Tien try hard enough to warrant a suicide attack.

You could have Hits fight end in a far more dynamic way, or give him credit for standing back up when his trump failed, or give Jiren any kind of lasting effect to show Hit did something. Instead of meditating for example, he could be relieving the timestop effect.

I think Goku might as well wish back for all erased universes anyway since he actually complimented all the fighters he fought before eliminating them. (Kale/Caulifla as mentioned & the latest U2 fighters)
The popular twist is of course the wish will also bring back the universes Zeno erased before

this ep was so much shit, a fucking precure is better dragon ball now then super is