What is all the fuss about

Republicans are getting triggered by a high schooler................lol

Attached: 213329323.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hWAbSieVyUA
itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4
nydailynews.com/news/crime/captain-told-deputies-stage-perimeter-school-shooting-article-1.3851396
archive.is/UfjD1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1501055323850.jpg (918x1224, 146K)

>sucks air through teeth

waiting for someone to shoop a penis in place of the mic and add the BLACKED watermark.

youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU

desu, I've seen more libs talking about how conservatives are getting triggered by her than I'm seeing conservatives getting triggered by her.

Attached: mobley.png (855x1053, 943K)

>haha why are you triggered by someone taking away your rights?
>shes just a highschooler lol

No. I just want the DNC destroyed completely.

That hasn't changed.

I've wanted that since they shoved a nigger into the presidency.

>niggers
lol

Attached: 1228990064.jpg (640x496, 55K)

triggered because it's fake. No surveillance of the shooter in the school? F that. These kids won't even change Florida, now they've pissed us off. No more benefit of the doubt for them on anything. They got gay marriage as an inch and took a mile. They begged for it for living wills and do not resuscitate and what not, then thought we embraced their faggotry. The idiots in CA don't even know their own laws. F em.

Attached: lamarch.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

maybe the left would have a shot if their memes weren't lifted straight from 2011
>their
jesus christ it's like 40 year old soccer moms run their memetics department

Attached: 1431891720343.jpg (345x336, 214K)

That guy is no different from the rest. His arguments hold no water.

Saw something in another thread about her nudes? Did her nudes actually get leaked?

(1/2)
It's been conclusively shown by Sup Forums that the Parkland massacre was committed by rogue cops and that Nikolas Cruz was just a patsy. The shooters at Stoneman Douglas High School were Detective Jeffrey Gilbert and Detective Carl Schlosser of the Miramar police department. The two officers have been suspended from the SWAT team after being caught on video at Parkland high school during the shooting without the authorization or the awareness of their superiors.
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Whether Cruz shot anyone is unknown, but it is known that there were three shooters at Parkland high school during the massacre. In the following video, Parkland student Christina Vega tells a reporter that there were three shooters at the school-
youtube.com/watch?v=hWAbSieVyUA

Another student, Kenneth Anthony states that multiple shooters Which Stoneman Douglas student, Alexa Miednik confirms. Meidnik goes on to state that she knows Cruz personally and was walking together with him as they evacuated the school, while gunshots could be heard elsewhere in the building-
itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/

This

Yall are pussies

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

(2/3)
Stoneman Douglas teacher Stacy Lippel stated in an interview that she witnessed a police officer wearing body armor in the hallway firing on students. She also claimed to have been grazed by a bullet fired by the officer, which student Christina Vega confirms-
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4

There is a short video taken from a helicopter or satellite which shows the two Miramar swat cops and two other uniformed police officers loading a bag into a civilian truck while an unidentified driver throws evidence out of the truck window (see attached). The bag is heavy enough to require two people to carry. It's unknown whether it is armor and weapons,evidence, or a dead body that the officers are removing from the scene (see video attached).

Broward County sheriff captain Jan Jordan violated policy and refused to allow officers to enter the school and engage the shooters, instead telling them to establish a perimeter. Broward county sheriff Scott Israel refuses to discipline her in any way.
nydailynews.com/news/crime/captain-told-deputies-stage-perimeter-school-shooting-article-1.3851396

(3/3)

In regards to sheriff Israel, Florida State attorney general Pam Bondi stated in an interview with Fox and friends “The Florida Department of Law Enforcement will be investigating him. . .I don't think some people were honest," said Bondi. "We're going to investigate this in Florida and the right thing will be done."

AG Bondi goes on to state, apparently in reference to the two SWAT officers caught at the scene-

“Bondi also said she believes there were people from the scene of the shooting who were not honest with her or the governor.
"If they were there, they didn't want people to know they were there, that could have been it," she said. "I'm not going to discuss [that]."

archive.is/UfjD1

In response, the Orlando sentinel immediately ran an article calling for an investigation of Pam Bondi over her ties to GEOTUS.

It's also come to light that the group of students from Stoneman Douglas high that were immediately promoted by CNN as gun control activists were all actors the theater team at the high school-

In response to conservative criticism over the MSM narrative of the Stoneman Douglas high school, CNN began calling for Infowars to be banned from youtube. Conservatives in general are hit with a massive wave of censorship to silence them immediately after Parkland, and theater students with ties to the FBI and CNN are immediately turned into celebrities and sent on an anti-gun campaign to push for legislation against gun and a bill that had already been written and was waiting for an opportune time is introduced in the senate.

Cruz has withdrawn his guilty plea and now stands mute.

thats actually pretty interesting

Slow news month, so we have to turn to fantasy goblinas

>Yall
just why? You is much more civil alongside being easier to type.

>maybe the left would have a shot if their memes weren't lifted straight from 2011
>jesus christ it's like 40 year old soccer moms run their memetics department

Attached: 2908.jpg (450x316, 28K)

Fuck. Is this true boys? I used to be emo as fuck & now I'm a white nationalist

>implying the goblin screeching into the mic isnt triggered
Hmmmm, complete or partial retard?

leafs are spamming the board with this ciashillshit

Attached: 1521799424868.png (1024x768, 351K)

How funny that liberal Leafs keep thinking they have any say in OUR rights....

fuck off and take the little foreign liberals with you

Attached: 1450418522614.jpg (320x480, 43K)

can someone post that naked chin up pic?

>leafs
Come on, you can do better than that!

Attached: stupid americans.jpg (259x194, 14K)

I vote Republican, I'm not triggered. In fact, I find it very humorous that the left is desperate enough to exploit an emotional sexually confused child. I know this is all a major waste of time and that we have a president who will protect the second amendment.