Sup Forums was wrong. Far Cry 5 confirmed OUR game

The ending reveals that the christian prophet ( a character way more similar than Jesus than any other modern portray) is 100% right

The leftists in the comment sections of the gameplay are foaming with range, the actor that played the "villain" has been changed by the red pills.

youtu.be/6SF0xBjY2xU

youtu.be/BwKMRXU70zw

We won the culture war, is over.

Attached: far-cry-5-antagonist-joseph-seed-1.jpg (1200x754, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=nkko1kDy84o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=KlLMlJ2tDkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off ubisoft jew

None of the nu-farcry antagonists are likable
Only edgy teens disagree

>The ending reveals that the christian prophet ( a character way more similar than Jesus than any other modern portray) is 100% right

Again, I told you to give you proof, you spaghetti nigger. Unless they were fending off worse stuff like Bolshevik jews or radical muzzies, I won't believe it.

This.

>vidya
grow the fuck up you spaghetti eating, at mommies house living italian subhuman

video games are degenerate. Shit Ubisoft peddles doubly so. Fuck off.

Jackal did nothing wrong

He seems pretty righteous tbqh

Just watch the ending on the final gameplay.

The antagonist meet the protagonist pointing out how he could have avoided this massacre just by leaving him in peace, again you have the possibility to walk away.

If you don t the antagonist, striken . Exlaims "father forgive them because they don t know what they have done" then Yellowstone explode, Killing everybody but the Seed and you. At which point "Joseph( the father of jesus ) will have a dialogue with you in which ha will say , finally la over, politicians are dead, ((lobbyst))) are dead , I was right. Now is just you and me my child.

no

Videogames are a medium, the real degeneracy is spending your life around them

>Allow chaos and injustice to happen, goy
>Lay down your guns and walk away, goy
>You could have avoided the complete destruction of your race if you'd just never opposed our attempt at global supremacy, goy

Dude, I know I have the charisma of a pile of shit, but you could just take a look to the videos before saying that I work for ubisoft or that I am a jew.

Nah go fuck yourself, I live in Montana and this game sickens me with all the niggers and spics it tries portraying as real Montanans.

If they had used Indians instead of niggers and pics it would have been somewhat okay.

Attached: 1476249289159.jpg (1632x1224, 930K)

right now you're just being paranoid
holy fuck,stop being a fucking shill

Injustice?

An erhnostate regulsted according to the bible

>Don't interpret the clear message of the end of the game, goy.

Since you are from montana I want ti ask you a thing, ls it true that you have 0.6% of blacks there? If so I could come there and open a pizzeria, starting a new life.

They literally just made him David Koresh-lite, come on.

>i love sucking dicks goy

I only saw a black person once in Montana and that was when I stopped in Missoula for a little while.

>I am gayer than my flag.

Kek imagine being this irrevocably mind raped.

I tell you what is going to happen

1) leftists will keep complaining because the game is top Christian, and the " villian"
Wins, someone will notice that and posts about based far cry 5 are gonna explode all over the internet

Then you will realize that local pizza guy was right ( more likely you all will forget about this conversation)

So basically, let the ebil Christian cult force convert everyone, or stop them and somehow yellowstone will explode killing everyone and it makes the player think how "deep and woke" it is?

Wrong video, OP. Here's the correct one:
hooktube.com/watch?v=nkko1kDy84o

It's just the clear message of the end of the game. Give up your guns. Walk away. You could have avoided the complete destruction of your race.

That's just the ending.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

look, you dont have to play Ubijew's game now

Still not buying your crappy game Ubijew, fuck you

report this shill

Oh, now I are why people deny , it is my fault Ilinked wrong video

The message is pushy kikes will cause mass destruction by forcing peoples hands. Then the white Christian country folk will survive out in the boonies.

>No one survives in the end
Ok.

Some people do survive. And mainly lobbyists and politicians is dem cities get BTFO.

What the fuck am I watching
>friends are drugged
>empty a mag in each
>pat them on the head while they are on the ground
>all fine now

Not knowing much about earlier parts of the game (or the game at all), that clip doesn't make him look good. Rather, a cultist nutjob that ends nuking people for some greater good that will be considered some form of extremism.

agreed

FPbP
Do not buy Ubisoft, do not buy EA, do not buy Microsoft, do not buy Eidos Montreal.

Its normal...they hot shot with 5,56.
They were basically stung by mosquitoes

Fuck off faggot no one cares

I do

>Two dudes in a bunker
Gay love survives all.

Correct me if I'm wrong. In the final scene, the villain tells you to give up your guns and go home. Allow his chaos and injustice to continue. You say no. He says this decision has led to the complete destruction of your race. Then your race is completely destroyed.

Is this honestly difficult?

Unless you're a complete Jewish larp, the only thing I can think is that you're just so hungry to see a clear Christian winning anything in media, you'll choke down this Jewish chode.

>user is so fucked by gun control memes that a villain saying to surrender during an armed stand off triggers him

>Game where a Christian white man succeeds in destroying the jew
Must be crypto kikery

I'm looking forward to it. I won't pre order or buy on release, I will wait for extensive reviews first, however.

>>Allowing injustice to continue

You miss the point, there is no injustice. He la acting according to God's will...the fact the Yellowstone supervulcano explodes if he is defeated is an ecidence of it.

The whole point of the scene is that holding onto your guns, and opposing the chaos of the villain, has caused the destruction of the race.

If you can see another interpretation that shows I'm misreading that, please share it.

>entire game is a meme about not playing the game
>can beat the game in the opening by not handcuffing him
>can stop the end of the world by walking away
>every time you play the game and fight the villain the world keeps falling apart

It’s 2deep5me

Like in (((Wolfenstein))) where in the alternate Nazis won timeline, they have bases on the moon and ufos. In the game, the Nazis had stolen the advanced tek from the poor innocent jews--who had apparently been hiding technology from the goyim the whole time. Every time they show the horrors if Nazis won, the streets are always clean, white people all happy, advanced technology, peace through strength...

The whole point of the scene is that holding onto your guns, and opposing the chaos of the villain, has caused the destruction of your race by God.

But I'm missing the point.

HUR DURR WEHY ARE YOU TRIGGERED BY THE ONGOING MUTLIATION OF MILLIONS OF LITTE BOYS DICK

LOL U SO SALT

U MUST B VURIGIN OR SOMTHIN

>ubisoft baits lefties into buying the game making them think you can kill drumpf
>it's actually a right wing game so now Sup Forums will buy the game too

you're being played like a sheeple

>If you kill your enemy they win.
It's the same message over and over.

Explain.

The point is the government should have stayed out of their lives and caused mass destruction by interfering. You realize the character you play is a cop who is trying to disarm the cultists right? Its like Waco if the cultists had the last laugh.

>check the comments
>nothing that OP is talking about
you lying fag

Nothing wrong with some vidya every once in a while. Most studies show that it’s good for the brain.

I'm still not going to buy your game, ubisoft milano shill.

That gameplay looks like such a mess.

>The point is the government should have stayed out of their lives and caused mass destruction by interfering.
Exactly. Chaos should have been allowed to reign. We should have never attempted to impose order. Cuck yourselves, goys. Don't you see? It's the only way!
>You realize the character you play is a cop who is trying to disarm the cultists right? Its like Waco if the cultists had the last laugh.
So that definitely makes it /ourgame/? Or... what exactly?

Even if a game could be /ourgame/ rather than a literal poison, it would not be about bringing forth the collapse, but about rebuilding afterwards instead.

>So that definitely makes it /ourgame/?
To be fair, Waco was definitively a government job to disarm a cult that failed. There were so many lies and coverups about that event that it's crazy.

Sounds like you are the kike who is shilling against the game now.
>Let the government control your lives goy
>resisting interference by any means neccesary just leads to chaos
Its /ourgame/ because the facist police fail unless they just leave the cult alone and then everything is fine.

Why the fuck did they have to set the area in my state?
They give everyone a southern accent, yet we're on the canadian border

Looks like Ubisoft has a Global Disasters fetish.

The anti Farcry shill bot went haywire and multiposted

Far Cry has always done that though

look at how many whites are in the tribal African militias in Far Cry 2

But at least you get a Yellowstone Eruption Simulator.

lol

>The ending reveals that the christian prophet ( a character way more similar than Jesus than any other modern portray) is 100% right

Same thing happened in Far Cry 4 but that's just them trying to be edgy and subvert our expectations.

The bad guy is always right in Far Cry.
Far Cry 4 even has an Easter Egg where if you just wait in his dining room like he asked he gives you what you wanted and the game ends.

>Sup Forums checking in. not all games are soyboy

Attached: 3AE9B6EC-3D85-4795-A893-B406ED43A828.jpg (300x300, 14K)

If you fight them, they win-the game

Attached: 1520381105851.jpg (510x360, 45K)

Summary:

>Prophet gets a vision about the destruction of the world
>is a peaceful cult that is built around prepping for the end of the world that doesnt kill anyone
>The prophet didn't used to be so nice as he did some bad shit, some guy had his eyes gouged and there was a video of him doing it
>the Government is coming in to arrest him
>He agrees to do it peacefully and to let the cult know he's leaving them peacefully
>suddenly government officials (you) come in guns blazing and killing and they fight back in self defense.
>the whole game has hints that the US is on the brink of a nuclear war
>the game ends and yellowstone explodes, proving that he was right and the MC who killed many of his people who were just trying to prepare for the end of the world were in the wrong.
>if he never went guns blazing in the first place, the cult would have survived and lived in peace and he would have been arrested in peace

Something like that.

So you're on Sup Forums. Calling me a kike. Because apparently I'm ok with "fascist" police.

No, you're right. Yes, it's bad to oppose a murderous villain. If only we had an "open" society.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

HAHAHA
I thought this was funny

So literally waco/ruby ridge the game?

So they still don't have anything new, previous two games also had shocking twists. Ths sounds like almost absolute carbon copy of 4's "lel Pagan Min was the lesser evil after all"-ending.

>Police invade peaceful doomsday preppers and kill civilians because the cult makes them nervous
Its just like Waco you pleb bot.

This. Best villain.

>tfw Far Cry 2 was 10 years ago.

Christ didn't amass an army, just went around doing the right thing. Everyone knows what the right thing is, Christ did it. I don't see any comparison.
A game should have you try to do the same, which is fatal. No story needed, do what is right and you're tested to death. Doing it without being seen could be good gameplay, like tfe world helps you you help others, no thanks needed. People can depend on there being something if they stay true, live without a safety net. Be free.

I think money would confine this game. Wouldn't be about being free.

If you are indeed white and included in pic related then welcome Luigi. Otherwise fuck off

Attached: 9B3377E8-7692-42EC-BDD3-0576A54BA842.png (918x543, 413K)

Why the fuck anyone would play else than Far Cry 2 AKA Nigger Hunting Safari anyway?

How many superhero comic-books have you read faggot?

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Funding.png (2100x1500, 750K)

I saw a video where the main villain killed his baby after his wife died.

>The prophet didn't used to be so nice as he did some bad shit, some guy had his eyes gouged and there was a video of him doing it
The prophet didn't do nothing.
Well, it sounds like prophet lives matter. And if you don't agree you support fascist police.

So literally Waco simulator? I had doubts that this would be some sorta kill white drumpf supporters game, but It's looking more red pilled. Still gonna wait for reviews.

None. But what does that have to do with what happens at the end of the game.

I'm having trouble believing Sup Forums is this retarded.

why is Sup Forums invading Sup Forums
why bullshit about farcry 5 before its out
u mad
did them retarded christchuns touch you or your children again
dont worry i will shoot them all in the game
fuck you for coming here with this bullshit
its not even political but vidyagame plot bullshit
FUCK OFF
go back
tell them lag did it

Attached: imeanreally.jpg (586x449, 54K)

>main villain was actually correct despite being an insane mass murdering despot, characterizing all his bad deeds as either desperation or overreaction rather than true villainy
it's not a twist. or rather, this has been the 'twist' of literally every farcry game except the first.

its literally a fucking cult

>lay down your guns or your race will be destroyed
>support a clearly criminal "prophet" and not the fascist police
Wow. Wow. youtube.com/watch?v=KlLMlJ2tDkg

So red pilled.

Nice LARPing ubishits. But i already preordered that crap month ago. So fuck off.

it's not the fucking yellowstone that explodes you dumb spaghetti nigger.

no dont fuck off

keep doing it

SO WE KNOW WHO TO FUCKING KILL

You've got that right, you dirty bastard.