How the fuck can anyone like this blue bitch? She's one of if not THE WORST character ever animated...

How the fuck can anyone like this blue bitch? She's one of if not THE WORST character ever animated. She's an annoying shit that any normal human wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole. If you like her you have the worst taste imaginable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmvih1hb148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like a faggot and you're shit's all retarded

SAhe's a tad annoying at times, but she's just a 1D 2D character schtick.
But at least better than stinky Unkomaru.

How about you kill yourself OP?

Ebina is waaaay more annoying than Sylphin

Only aliens could be behind such a shitpost

She is shit, indeed, desuwa~

I enjoy when she shows up just because her theme reminds me of Minami-ke

Can you post it?

This is a good image

After all this time I still don't understand why she still wears that blue dress instead of the regular school uniform. I don't think they've ever explained why in either the anime or the manga.

weeaboo habit

Thanks, you can save it if you want.

First time I open Sup Forums this day and, oh boy, this is the very first fucking thread I see. Congrats on being a sane man, OP. I've been saying the same things about this retarded-looking bitch since the first season aired and I started to lose hope that the average user was deceived by a horrible, cringy and shitty character. Turns out there are still salvageable anons out there.

How is it possible that, in a show where the main character is the ear piercing and annoying Umaru, there is an even bigger annoying slut like Sylphbitch? Every time she's on screen she slowly starts ruining the entire episode with her unbearable behavior, UGLY AS FUCK design and even her own stupid theme that's like an hymn to Down syndrome. Even her fucking family is annoying as all hell by proxy! This slut is waterboarding in pure anime form, you would confess anything just to make her disappear.

DESUWA

How can you go through even a single day outside without killing some random woman if this adorable, young lady evokes such hatred in you?

And the funny thing is that many people like her for the very reasons that she's bad. Also, it seems that her fanbase is into Nene and Satania, which isn't surprising considering they're all similar and all worst girls.

I hated her from day one for the single fact that she is german. You are not alone

It's okay if you admit you have brain damage, OP

Thanks, Lori

I really enjoyed her in S2.

*teleports behind you*
Nothin personal, kid

youtube.com/watch?v=mmvih1hb148

how do you figure

But user, can any other characters shu-bah-fin? Can they even shu-bah?

[AUTISM INTENSIFIES]

Loli desuwa was cute

>op has shit taste: the thread
Stop trying to project your shit taste on everyone else, fag.

Put her with the MC of Black Clover, then give everyone around them earplugs. That's just how loudly they talk. Naturally, they're both shit, which means they're made for each other.

She's cute.

They don't explain how it's possible for Kirie and Bomber not to tell that Umaru and Komaru are the same person either, so I guess we're just supposed to suspend disbelief.

I'll give your bait a 6/10 desu wa

What you consider a cute dress is actually a jew hat, a yellow star. It means she is a gaijin mongrel. They don't want her to mix with them.

That's a simple one: they're idiots.

I like Tachibana Sylphinford because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Tachibana Sylphinford also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Tachibana Sylphinford is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Sylphinford and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Jumpu and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

She's 1000% better than Angela Merkel or real german chicks, so fuck off. She is damn fine 2D pussy.

She should've been the star of the show. It should be illegal for the main character to be so annoying, irritating and unlikable, Sylphin single handed carries the show everytime she appear.

Thanks, kensama.

>pre-weebaoo sylphin has no clover eyes

Tachibana Sylphinford isn't Jewish but a pure Christian. You can see the cross in her eyes.

Literal moeblob.

The only character with a worse, retarded crayon looking design than her is the new loli.

Growing up on Sup Forums has some health issues

kys yourself

>muh nostalgia
Why the fuck is this season so forcibly sentimental? And why fo they use the same shitty sad bgm every time these scenes come up?

I mean, S1 had some of these scenes too, but none are as half-baked and forced as this season's. The scenes which had Umaru leaving the manga cafe early and the one with the curtain splitting their bedroom had much better emotional pull than this crap

Because, season 1 was about Umaru being a shitty person.

Season 2 is about the great Oniichan wars.

There's nothing wrong with nostalgia. People today still lament the loss of shit like Blockbuster

If all you wanted was yous (YOU) only needed to ask.