Companies refuse to obey new gender pay gap law in UK

>All companies with more than 250 staff must publish the difference between the median hourly pay of men and that of women at their firm by 4 April
>"The clock is ticking and with just 10 days to go, those who haven't reported really are entering the last chance saloon," said Rebecca Hilsenrath, chief executive of the EHRC.
>She warned that companies that did not comply should "be prepared for serious reputational damage" and "a very unhappy workforce".
Why are UK companies so sexist?

bbc.co.uk/news/business-43536324

Attached: uk omegalul.png (606x625, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvFi3A1GIJ8
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
youtube.com/watch?v=T3al79kH058
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This should be interesting for STEM.

Attached: c876ba1c78535f6683b1d3103f71a96b--wage-gap-the-games.jpg (410x359, 35K)

>gibs me dat

(((Hilsenrath)))

>SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIITT
That's why I grow/sell cannabis and I'm a part-time Mechanic Master Race, living with brother and cousin, generating ungodly combined household income.

Funny how they didn't pick black man and white woman this time. Because white man is pulling black women down, right? While black men is doing all for black women in Africa and ghetto, right?

wtf are you on about

They always pick black man with white woman in every single chance they get. I just wonder why they didn't do it this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvFi3A1GIJ8
"women do not deserve to earn as much money as men in the work place"

Well spotted.

i always see more white male / black female in adverts on tv than the other way round

yes, its an image showing the bogeyman of the left

you are not only a castrated imbecile, you are also blind.

I won't bother reading your answer unless you upload your Sup Forums posting license first.

Man, black men are doing so much in Africa.
Look at the rates of whatever who gives a fuck in Everywhere Africa.
Doing great.

I see so much black male white female I wanna vomit

it's just colours though. They're both humans, it's just two different shades of humans.

No matter how much time I spend on Sup Forums I'm never able to see this differently.

That might be a black dude though. It's hard to tell in the pic.

YOUR COUNTRY IS A FUCKING MEME. END IT NOW.

Attached: 1515592640444.jpg (600x395, 100K)

>"be prepared for serious reputational damage" and "a very unhappy workforce".

I can't wait to see the results backfire on these retarded feminists

Dont you have the same law?

Fuck off paki

> based tory based may

Good. All these companies using "muh equality" as a marketing gimmick are now getting BTFO.

Attached: Really.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

could you imagine having to work with a stupid black bitch like the one in that stock photo?

look at the white man, clearly competent and qualified on the face of things, and then this retard monkey bumping into him just to point at shit on a page.... don't talk to me about pay gaps nigga.

Even with the 33% extra pay, women will still be bitching.

Its always company policy to not disclose pay grades of employees. Hell its usually company policy on the contract you sign to not discuss your pay grade either

The funniest thing about that law is that it made even the most Leftist and Progressive companies come out and call the 'gender pay gap' bullshit.

Goes without saying that most companies pay men more as men are more likely to work more hours so most companies have had to explain this as there is no way they can just make all their women work full time and make all the men cut down to 'fix' it.

this is a fucking ridiculous idea
people should be allowed to negotiate their own salaries

More a reason not to hire roasties :^)

I see black men/white women adverts here and there's fuck-all blacks here relatively speaking

>start a company
>only hire women because apparently i can pay them 25% less for doing the same job
>???
>profit

>profit

wont this just completely backfire? literally any result will fuck their shit up

Name 1 (one) billion dollar tech company run by women that wasn't a complete fraud?

Attached: Elizabeth-Holmes.jpg (747x695, 87K)

Google(Youtube) ?

Google is run by a loo and the womyn in charge of yt is mostly a damage control mouthpiece to justify their draconian bs
I will freely admit she is better than her peers, says theranos ceo or the cunt that rant yahoo into the ground by buying tumblr

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Antifa_BTFO.png (594x476, 83K)

Dude all the back-end programmers and grunt work are guys.
All women do is HR or some inane meme job like "Diversity officer" or some low skilled work like html.

Most skilled i ever met was a Malaysian but she did graphical design in CSS + Html but she wasen't bad.

those female jobs are all make-work aka welfare for marxists

Is this their way in getting companies to shift out of UK?

Can we just cut the Milo/Shaprio bullshit and just admit that there is a pay gap on a generalized broad spectrum when it comes to women who hold positions? Can we admit that, on an individual basis, there may or may not be a pay gap based on the personal decisions women make?

We're divided even on this issue. Memelords and soft serve tier "right of center" folks (particularly libertarians) say there is no pay gap. There is. There absolutely is.

Can we admit there IS a pay gap and it is a GOOD THING?

Imagine being born a women and knowing this
>apply for a programming job
>no degree or anything, simply claim you're self taught
>can't do fizzbuzz, doesn't matter anyway
>get hired
>pretend to work most of the day, doesn't really matter
>if something really needs to be done, ask one your 50 male colleagues who will do the whole task for you to earn favor
>earn more money than them since you're so unique, being a "programmer" while also having a vagina
>still advocate for women's rights and demand more payment
>occasionally have sex with your boss for another pay raise
>blackmail him for even more money
>get constant attention and gifts from your male colleagues
If only those dumb cunts knew

Attached: 1434502638858.png (500x650, 195K)

>Goes without saying that most companies pay men more as men are more likely to work more hours so most companies have had to explain this as there is no way they can just make all their women work full time and make all the men cut down to 'fix' it.

the people pushing this things are absolutly retarded

why do we have to force woman to work tech jobs? let them do what they want, if there is a pay gap it represent the difference in job choosing between men and woman and that ok

No there isn't. Any company willingly doing so is breaking our country's nlrb laws

shut the fuck up you retarded fucking leaf

there is a pay gap because woman choose different job equality of outcome is a stupid goal and woman should do whatever the fuck they want just stop complaining about more woman in the workplace because if woman wanted to be in tech they would do it simply as that

I have never seen a job advert with 2 pay segments, one for each sex.

Have you? You fucking colossal dick sucking faggot.

>"a very unhappy workforce".
go for it faggot.

The UK is a terrifying terrorist totalitarian state.

when you look at hours worked at the exact same job, women put in less which is why they get paid less.

>publish how much you pay per hour and what the overtime pay is instead of total amount of earnings per month
Problem solved

You can't be this dense.

First we need to define "wage gap". As any other lefty buzzword, like racism or privilege or sexual assault or hate speech or gender, it doesn't have any solid definition so you can use it whenever you need to. Thus it is meaningless as generally anything what leftists say.

No

This is insanity, it does not account for different positions and different choices. No company pays a woman less than a man for the exact same job, that has been illegal for years. This is just virtue signalling autistic screeching trying to make a huge amount of noise over nothing. Receptionists get paid less than chartered accountants? Wow! More at 10!

Attached: Eh2NB0N.png (525x1710, 801K)

Did a single party promise to get rid if EHRC btw?

The UK is doomed

That's extortion though.
It's very difficult to have your whole crew earning exactly the same (except for very specific jobs maybe). There are lots of factors into account: veterany, rewards for effort, pre-contract negotiations, worthiness measured by experience or titles, etc.
Considering women are usually less ambitious, not such hard workers, etc, it's almost assured you're going to find discrepancies.

> I can use arguments and logic against left
Kek good luck

Don't kid yourself; that will be touted as a major success.

It really is. At least most people see this shit for what it is, no matter what the media tries to tell us. Same with the Count Dankula case - I have not met a single person who supports a man going to prison for a questionable joke but the media portrays it as the "right" decision.

>admit
Lol, I fucking hate this country.
I hate you.
Don't ever meet me.

On second thought, call it "the earning gap" and ask why women are so non i dustrious and lazy and I will agree with you.
Pay Gap makes it seem owed. They have earned nothing. Use language against them

Attached: 03c6b6dd92c5f9aef068c8a6b09962cc94571de95a7251722f96aa8dab39859f-pol.jpg (332x293, 34K)

DotR when?

>admit that there is a pay gap on a generalized broad spectrum when it comes to women who hold positions? Can we admit that, on an individual basis, there may or may not be a pay gap based on the personal decisions women make?

Aren't you kikes supposed to be intelligent? You have the IQ of a sand nigger. A Semite is a Semite is a Semite.

That IS the pay gap. Fucking god damn it Sup Forums why are you so autistic. We're all in agreement here.
That IS a pay gap, and I fucking said in my post that it was due to the individual decisions of women. I said it's a good thing they earn less. Fucking hell I hate this board sometimes.

this is poking the stick in to your own bicycle and blaming others that you fell off type of stuff - fining your own companies for impossible-to-meet criteria while being happy to import stuff from slave labour farms in bangladesh and support that is retarded.

if you hold companies here to that standard then you should hold third world companies to the same standard if you are going to buy from them.

The definition should be easy
Wage/Page gap.
>The disparity in gross annual income between two demographics.

Simples.
We know why there's a pay/wage gap between:
Blacks/Whites
Men/Women
Asians/Whites
Etc etc etc. We understand this and we understand the reasons why. Now what we need to do is find a way to impress upon the Left that there's no need to make a moral judgement based on the fact of the matter. Women earn less on average.
The expectation the Left has is that women should be paid more for less work because they're unable to understand this fact. The moment we can build the bridge and adequately explain things in simple terms is the moment we can unify an idea.

Take this video by Farage for example youtube.com/watch?v=T3al79kH058

Why is it so hard to call the spade a spade and explain things properly.

what are you talking about, they just turned up at a random company and they were the first people the photographer happened to bump in to

Relax, you're talking to a leaf, leaf. Don't rake us all together on the same bundle.

>be leaf
>go on /pol
>act retarded
>get triggered
Fucking leafs
Can we have some straya to shitpost this abomination out of here?

Attached: poonochet.jpg (1065x800, 203K)

How does pay gap make it seem like they're owed anything. We're not paid by the hour, we're paid either weekly or bi-monthly. You can call it X per hour, but you can't work 8 hours and ask for your 8 hours on the spot. So there IS a pay gap, an actual-on-the-check "gap", they're paid less for the "same job" because they, on average, work fewer hours and less overtime.

It literally is a pay gap. It's on their weekly or bi-monthly pay stubs IF they work less time, it would HAVE to be on their checks if a disparity exists on a general annual statistic.

My point on contention with much of the "Alt-Right" is the reaction they make to the notion of a "pay gap" punishes women and gives them credence to bitch about the issue. There's a better way to have the argument. That's what I'm saying.

So next time you need a blood transfusion ill use any old blood, cause its all the same its just blood

your are either a leftie shill trying to make us agree with leftie rhetoric or you are one stupid leaf

Yes please more aussie shitposts.

Attached: 1511626828604.png (1263x1063, 2.26M)

"We could not report in time because our female staff in human resources suffer more from 'effects of time pressure' than men.
Therefore expecting a report in time is toxic masculine oppression of the patriarchy."
Thanks Oxford University for the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: oxford_uni_math_test.jpg (979x782, 140K)

That image is hillarious and at the sametime downright orwelien

UK YES!

Why is it a bad thing to give the same amount of pay for both men and women?

Please be my ai gf

Nigger, stop using their phrasing.

Earning gap puts the onus on them and not upon the supposed oppression of those more capable.

If I read that article 10 years ago I would've laughed my eyes off. I can't laugh anymore.

For the same job sure. For two different jobs, get fucked you stupid snow nigger

why is it bad thing to pay everyone equally
Coюз нepyшимый pecпyблик cвoбoдных
Cплoтилa нaвeки Beликaя Pycь ....
If its not leaf its finn

Attached: finns.webm (720x404, 1.65M)

There's no fucking pay gap.
There should be, since women generally needs men to keep their head above water, but there's not.

When have you ever worked with a woman that didn't need you constant help to do the most basic tasks?
What brilliant new idea from your female colleague has increased your productivity or made your job easier?
Never and none.
Female workers are alike to basic robots, they do a few things consistently but have no versatility and very little useful creativity.

But it wouldn't matter if we just removed the retarded notion of equality.
Let women be women. Pay them more in the service industry, where social skills are important and way the fuck less on a worksite or in an office.
We're not the same, thank fuck.

Attached: 1511051045755.jpg (999x1453, 277K)

>just admit that there is a pay gap on a generalized broad spectrum when it comes to women who hold positions
There literally isn’t though.
Do the same work in the same position and get the same reward. The only way you wouldn’t is because you can’t or don’t negotiate for raises which women are less prone to do because they aren’t generally as combative on that issue as men are (see the Jordan Peterson interview with Channel 4 banshee).
The wage gap is literally just bullshit that points out that women on average go into professions that pay less likely due to the need for maternity leave and their own health and taking care of children but nobody brings this up even when that benefit alone would push it right past the 1/1 dollar ratio.

me not getting paid the same(per annum) as my bosses that pull 80hr work weeks does not entitle me to bitch and complain for "fairer" pay packages on parity with theirs when I only work 24-34hrs a week.

That is just plain retarded and it should not be even given notice as a current "social issue"

This

I had to google the fizzbuzz thing. How the hell does anyone have trouble with that?

>It's a Jew pretends semantics are an argument episode

I think that kind of relationship is more common here, even irl I see more white male/black female then the other way around maybe Tyrone isn’t into getting Mohammed’s sloppy seconds?

Who would be dumb enough to prove to the whole world that women are inferior like this?
Some dumb feminists without understanding what they are doing because they are dumb feminists.

Did they mention anything about companies publishing "PRODUCTION GAP differences between men and women"?

>publish the difference between the median hourly pay of men and that of women at their firm
>median

Are people really this outwardly retarded these days?

They've increased the time for everyone, not just women. But it's still an exam that takes at most 30 minutes and they now give you 2 hours.

>jen barber character breakdown from the it crowd
i'd sharpen a thousand pencils to sniff one of her farts

Attached: fdfdf.gif (245x200, 955K)

>grug programming in pascal 20 years ago
>grug work ouside IT
>grug google fizzbuzz
>grug can write algorithm
If anyone fails that they should be banned from using computer

The issue is semantics.

A pay gap exists when we look at it strictly on a univariate axis - all the money made by men summed up, vs. all the money made by women summed up.
Women get paid less on that very simplistic aggregation.
So, yes, you're right - on that one single axis, a pay gap exists.
However, the issue is, others are arguing only a simpleton ever looks at just one variable in an equation as complex as male vs. female earnings - hours worked, type of job, risk of job, complexity of job, etc. are far more valuable axis to gauge wages on than simply penis vs. vagina.
That's why people are saying you're an idiot - because that's the gauge they're looking at, instead of the single gender variable you're using. When multiple variables are used, instead of a single "gendered lens" variable, the wage gap disappears entirely. Because it's explainable based upon individual choices made by a person, which can then be generalized to the group (male or female) of the individual. As a group, men take riskier, harder, more complex jobs and work longer hours, hence get paid more. Women do the opposite. So, when summed up on the single gendered axis, we get the wage gap.
When compared truly apples:apples, women often slightly lead their male counterparts wage-wise, at least on an hourly wage comparison basis. Which indicates there may indeed be a bias, but not the one put forward in the media nor from feminist/leftist groups.

Never employ women

>argument
>implying women who bring up the wage gap would give you enough time to explain why it's bullshit
They only talk about it now in forums where they can't be intrupted and corrected.

Time dependant exams are shit ways of determining someones level of understanding on a subject.

Portfolios and continual assessment are the best, just not convenient.