WH*TE PEOPLE BTFO

This game comes out tomorrow!
Are you ready to join THE RESISTANCE and punish these white Christians that think they can live in a white town without diversity?
NUH UH WH*TE BOI U GON LEARN TODAY
youtube.com/watch?v=mqiJfJkU5NM

Attached: Far_Cry_5_Key_Art_Wide_1495770936.1495764208.jpg (1200x675, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1CnqQvRxU
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just mod it so the enemies are liberal faggots

take out an advertisement, ubishill

RESIST!

Hasn't it been leaked that the villains are the good guys and the "heroes" are kikes?

Low quality bait.

Sage

I was watching people play it and it looked really bad.

Attached: oy vey 6.jpg (908x1200, 290K)

OP is a retard who is too stupid to even watch the gameplay and see the cult has black members too

Honestly I'll probably buy it but do so through a CD key site to save money and fuck over (((Ubisoft)))

It is pretty much the tradition at this point that the Villains in FC games are more likable and redeemable than all of the supposedly good characters you partner up with. Far Cry 3 had the psychotic jungle tribe that brainwashed you into being a murderhobo, Far Cry 4 had the revolutionaries who wanted to turn the country into a hyper regressive theocracy that supported child diddling and/or a drug cartel haven with child labor.

There is a 'good guy' character that call soy-boys "Obama loving libtards" they got confused and butthurt, complaining its not like the new wolfenstein youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1CnqQvRxU

Muslim here, hate whites. Can't wait to buy this game.

DDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEEEEEE BURGERSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Far Cry 4 had the revolutionaries who wanted to turn the country into a hyper regressive theocracy that supported child diddling and/or a drug cartel haven with child labor.
Ah, I remember that. Loved the villain in that game.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

I thought this shit had been out for months now.

Yellowstone erupts.

The comments in that are absolute gold.

Attached: far gay 5.png (876x1066, 727K)

Okay boys place the bets
Who do you think will look the most redemable in this game?

What's Sup Forums opinion of this? Since it's the most reddit heavy board, I'm guessing they hate it.

Fuck, me too specially since they release theur games in america before the rest off the world

this
its fucking same game play from 2006

It turns out that the leader used chemicals to brainwash people into following him. He insane and believes god told him a prophecy that ends with the apocalypse. After the final boss fight where you unbrainwash the follower by shooting him you arrest and capture him. He says that by not walking away when he gave you the chance you ended up completing the final part of the prophecy and [spoiler]it turns out he was 100% right as nukes immediately begin to hit. You put him in the back of the car and try to escape with your friends to a bunker. But you crash into a falling tree and all of your friends die. The game ends with the final boss dragging you into the bunker and says that since you killed his family you will help him rebuild the world when it's safe to come out and it fades to black with him sitting in a chair staring at you[/spoiler]

You bet your ass they hate it
Tell you what Ill go to Sup Forums for a moment and I will tell you

whats wrong? dont want to climb radio towers?

We know you are shill being payed by Ubisoft to spam Far Cry 5 on social networks, Sup Forums and reddit.
Please kys.

One of the endings is a nuke detonates, causing the Yellowstone volcano to erupt, which reks the entire US; then you and the "prophet" guy are stuck in a bunker together with him just staring at you creepily.

Moral of the story is that if you just left the cult alone, everything would be fine. You play as a pawn of the Feds, trying to crush all resistance to shitty "progressive" ideology, and all the endings are bad except the ones where you just walk away.

Attached: 02 face compilation.jpg (114x125, 2K)

Stop fucking advertising this garbage game you retard. I didn't buy Watchdogs due to your //this is PC only, who cares bullshit.

Attached: 1453398951623.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

The enemies are liberal faggots. The villains are the heros and the only way to win the game is to leave them alone.

1. It's not nintendo game
2. Not at least 15 years old
3. Ubisoft
tl;dr typical shit-tier generic shooter.

Attached: 1516366898791.gif (800x371, 125K)

so you better make sure to pick female character

fuck off, no one cares about this political pile of shit, let it die

Is there an ending where the libfaggots get BIGOTED.com and your character just fucks off and does nothing about it?

Kino ending desu
Very kafkaeske

The story is not "racial" at all.

Sup Forums dismissing the best Far Cry game so far because of eternal victim complex and it isn't even what the game is about kek

If your character fucks off everything is fine and the game ends there. If you keep playing all the libshit cities get nuked because you couldn't leave well enough alone.

which FPS isnt about being a murderhobo?besides deus ex

>not saving an extra stock to help out with reproductive machines

I'd honestly rather play Farcry 4 and help the Buddhists retake Tibet from the Maoists and degenerate criminals.

No amount of shilling or doublethink can convince me to play a game where you kill white Montanans on a regular basis.

What about Far Cry Primal?

looks like a cool game

Even if the cost of killing whites is a nuclear holocaust and you can only win by leaving them alone?

What is shilling or doublethink about it?

You have 4 Far Cry games killing non-whites, bet you didn't cry then.

the world is still fucked if you pick the other endings you just dont see it happen. He wasn't the one that fired the nukes it was a foreign attack. You can hear the sirens going off before it hits which wouldn't have happened if he just detonated one from the ground. Montana has the most ICBMs so it's an important place to target

Why do they never learn?

Attached: 4392_59f7122a91edc3.79855319.jpg (668x349, 39K)

looks like all the others since 3

It was primal. just tribes warring and trying to survive.
(Spoiler) yours wins

Attached: DWF4xsIXUAA3AiK.jpg (824x678, 89K)

Can this be the next game?

Attached: IMG_0190.jpg (774x1024, 194K)

i never played any of them.
i like games, but i haven't been super into gaming since the days of PS2

They are working their way there. Now that they did whites they just have do nigs and jews as the villains for equal representation

> (You)
>If your character fucks off everything is fine and the game ends there. If you keep playing all the libshit cities get nuked because you couldn't leave well enough alone.
Wait all the libtards die in that ending? Why the hell wouldnt you choose it?

lo

Video games are for children.

Cult Leader was actually right and the world ends with him and the player in a bunker waiting it out.

>amerimutt goes into Palestine to eliminate bargain bin Hezbollah but soon realize that the kikes are the real villains that infiltrate politics, oppresses arabs, and blackmails world leaders into helping them do their dirty work
I would pay GOOD money for that.

>Eastern Montana has the most ICBMs
Fixed that for you, game takes place far enough west where the nukes wouldn't be such a problem like forests on fire and shit.

>microtransactions

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Antifa_Only_200_Million.jpg (700x773, 81K)

I recall many loving FC3's live action video marketing.

Another game I won't buy. Who the fuck cares?

(((subnautica))) is also liberal bullshit

cool story bro
now go and watch your netflix

Not sure if that will convince him to play the game, since the only winning move is not to play... Apparently.

>there are retards here that will unironically buy an Ubishit game

Attached: 1521687901871.jpg (215x197, 17K)

I got tired of this fucking song while playing rebel galaxy and now I hear it in this trailer what the fuck is this dark magic

That would be (((Kingdom Come: Zionist Deliverance)))

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Anti_White_Professor.jpg (657x941, 116K)

Attached: 1511663773729.jpg (693x500, 414K)

What if i buy ubishit games ironically?

Attached: IMG_0050.jpg (500x334, 34K)

Attached: 1521968080613.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>G-guys, I ate this shit ironically I swear, that doesn't make me shit eater, it was ironic!

Attached: 54634323654572.jpg (432x433, 112K)