How do jews Id each other in secular situations...

How do jews Id each other in secular situations? I work for a company that is mostly jewish and I have never heard them ask each other if they were, like if someone new shows up. How do they know and do they just assume that I'm not?

Attached: HbmDxeB.jpg (236x308, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p26xGXbam_w
youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test
nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you know they are Jewish? Hint: whatever information you have is probably available to your coworkers as well.

you thought reptiles were a joke?

Attached: 1517646340788.png (1247x700, 811K)

It's a kosher catering company (part time gig). I'm smart and I pay attention to names and faces. You know and obviously the black and Latinos are not.

If the horns are hidden well, then the smell of sulfur will suffice.

It's pretty fucking easy after a while. I went to a university that was around 1/4th Jewish, and I learned the general phenotypes within a few weeks. Sight alone is good enough about 90% of the time, with another 10% misidentified or edge-cases.

But do they know who's who without having to ask?

"I'm Not White, I'm Jewish"
youtube.com/watch?v=p26xGXbam_w
>youtube.com/watch?v=p26xGXbam_w

"Jews & Jewish Children Sing "I'm Not White, I'm Jewish" Jews Are Not "White""
youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg

Attached: 56784456345345.jpg (618x618, 60K)

Half the time the name is a giveaway. Sometimes they try to hide it by shortening it, but most of the time you can pick those out too. Rose (Rosenburg) and Karr (Karnovsky) are two examples I've encountered.

Attached: milk.jpg (434x319, 38K)

their ugly jew faces

Attached: jew_genes.jpg (1189x420, 184K)

have you heard of a temple/synagogue?

Maybe they're all part of the same extended family.

Mischling Test refers to the legal test under Nazi Germany's Nuremberg Laws that was applied to determine whether a person was considered a "Jew" or a "Mischling" (mixed-blood).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test

Good thinking, user.

who is that on the far right??

This. OP must be very talented to have overcome the nepotism.

Most of the time, yes. Especially if you know someone's surname. You get to learn to distinguish types of Jewish descent based on name alone (German vs. Eastern Euro vs. Sephard, etc.).

matzah balls... every jews breath reeks of them. they can identify each other by scent alone. its what the giant noses are good for

You are joking...

(((Scarlett Johansson)))

I used to stay in Israel a lot, my ex wife was a kike, anyway not shitposting with this, Jews when they fart fucking STINK! Like way worse than other races and I’ve travelled the world.
> Inb4 my vacactions are sniffing ethnics buttholes
I don’t know if it’s diet or genetics but with Jews they’ve got corpse farts.
If I see a big nosed white looking person fart and it smells like cadaver juice then it’s always a Kike

Pic related

Attached: F8DA4DAB-2E1E-4726-8FE8-27FD7858ECB8.jpg (890x501, 68K)

Aren't you scared OP? you could be sacrificed to molag.

Attached: 1505851293551.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

Brutal. I'm guessing the terms of separation were
not to your liking.

Attached: gloria-allred.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

kek

Attached: 1478835409826.jpg (1260x1782, 1.07M)

>pic
I dont know who is this guy, but
>his fase
>his acne
>his hair
>his build
>his style
Fuck, this is so fucking ridiculous.

Animals know their own kind. A dog knows another dog from a cat on sight, and can distinguish many different kinds of animals, and respond differently to each in accord with its own experience. If this is so with lower orders of animals, which are presumably of lesser intelligence, how much more so must that be true of man?

I understand that burgers don't understand this because you don't belong to an ethnicity. But it's quite easy to tell if someone belongs to your group or not. If you are uncertain just look it up on the internet. Everyone has a Facebook, Instagram or what not.

Always remember the three N's
Nose - do they have a big hooked beak?
Name - is there a metal or a jewel in their name? A -berg or a -stein?
Nickel - If they see a nickel on the ground do they stoop down and pick it up?

It's a Jew

Lauren (((Rose)))

>Sup Forums can recognize 99% of Jews immediately despite most of us never having met a Jew in person
imagine how easy it would be if you spent your entire life surrounded by them

>its what the giant noses are good for
that, and the air is free goy

They disproportionately have irritable bowel syndrome aka Jewish Ass Cancer. It's documented in the medical literature and helps explain how kikes use fart/shit jokes in their comedy. It's a part of their collective existence.

By the way they look and act.
I watched an interview Howard Stern did with William Shatner.
Stern couldn't believe Shatner was jewish because of the way he looked.
Since most of them are so inbred the ones that don't marry outside of their race have a very unique look to them.
Also, if they see you running around doting on your mother and doing other culturally jewish things while sometimes expressing knowledge of jewish issues whenever the topic arises they will assume you're jewish.

I managed to convince a guy in college I was jewish just by the fact that I knew so much about judaism.
I also managed to get a jewish girl to think I was jewish just because I knew about genetic diseases they have and the obscure origin of her name.
I wasn't trying to deceive anyone in either case.
The girl was convinced I was jewish for a long time but never said anything, kind of like it's an unspoken understanding.

Witty

a nordic mischling

Jews state they are jewish within about 30 seconds of the first conversation they have with anyone. At least anyone they suspect might also be a Jew. It’s happened me every time I’ve met a Jew. I always thought it was abnormal behavior, back when I thought being Jewish was just a religion, now I understand it’s basically freemasonry without the secret handshake.
Then there are the obvious surnames.

I tell my fellow He-bros that my personal hero is Bobby Fischer and I have a lot of respect for him regardless of whatever comments he might have made later in his life.

Use your unique ability to your advantage, user.

If they can pretend to be white, you can pretend to be der Juden in situations that call for it. Infiltrate. Do Stanley Kubrick proud, avenge his death.

They can just tell. They have impeccable jewdar to detect each other. There's obviously looks, but also stuff like what they discuss, how they talk, life stories that go beyond just "so at my bar mitzvah..." etc.

best song ever

Even I can identify Jews user.

>black/dark hair
>rat-like face (varying degrees of subtlety)
>different body shape
>jawline
>larger noses
>neuroticism

Also the Jewish community has groups, etc where they network with each other and if they go to the same job it's likely they met at one of those things.

Actually, I don't know. I just see where are my brothers.

Attached: 1511162998497.jpg (596x643, 83K)

>black hair, rat face, different body shape, jawline, larger nose
GOYIM BTFO

Attached: Bar_Refaeli_2011.jpg (1459x2370, 725K)

this. Also Frank, Fink, any sort of color/mineral (gold, silver, green, black, stone, etc)

>whoosh

I want to cum on Kat Dennings milkers

She should have my babies.

I'm Mexican by the b way.

>one kike who's probably 90% white by blood, judging from phenotype
wtf I can't even tell jews from nonjews anymore, how will I ever recover?

For once I agree with a mexican's desire to race-mix. Go for it, champ.

Zyklon Beaters know each other by their prison numbers. Its tatooed into their genetic code.

Shatner is alright for a kike.

[spoiler] I know you're in this thread Bill. [/spoiler]

They don't.
There's this anecdote about Gene Simmons from KISS talking to jewish label execs. They started talking in Hebrew about how to swindle "that goy", to which Simmons answered in Hebrew "I'm one of you, you fags."

>(((They))) rolled a penny. You didn't even see it. Those who reached for it knew.

you can tell from the way they look .

Attached: zionism.png (1024x647, 632K)

They look for certain phenotypes

Attached: 1518324563286.jpg (640x480, 112K)

>Use your unique ability to your advantage, user.
It would take some deep cover and a love of international finance to get anywhere near the top echelons.
Most jews are just cogs in a machine that sucks them dry and uses fear to control them.
A lot like America when you think about it.
Although some mid tier jews like judges are into satanism.
I could tell some stories but no one would believe it so whatever.
>Do Stanley Kubrick proud, avenge his death.
He was a good guy and some of his stuff was kino.
I know it was over for him when he made Eyes Wide Shut.
>Shatner is alright
He seems like a good guy.
Does a lot of work for charity.

Brapposters getting creative to avoid bans, I see

>jew
>good guy
every jew is a fucking scum deep down, if they do something good it's for their own interest or for their image, all of them need to be exterminated

>if they do something good it's for their own interest or for their image
Maybe, but I'm sure the beneficiaries like the children are just happy for the help that gave them a good outcome.

In a church I used to go to there was a guy that threw around money for recognition and validation.
Some people are like that and some people just help others because it's the right thing to do.
Whatever the motivation may be the important thing is someone did something to help a person in need.
Being bitter about it just makes you look petty.

can confirm. My roommate in college was a jew and he must've had crohn's disease or something because he was CONSTANTLY shitting up the place and nuking the entire downstairs and family room with the stench.

10% is an acceptable side effect if you know what I mean

He's still Captain Kirk and I'll still love that shitposting son of a bitch, even if he's one of (((them))).

MOMMY

Yup, Shat gets the knockout gas while the rest get the zyklon B

Attached: shatner baneposting.png (680x850, 196K)

jews produce a pheromone that only other jews can smell with their specialized noses

This

Attached: Noseknows.jpg (412x600, 77K)

Attached: 1520730542628.png (1024x716, 636K)

Top kek

I'm extremely curios to know what the genetic make up of Ashkenazi Jews is because most of them look exactly the same as Europeans. Are they product of rich Semetic Jewish men taking hot European women as wives when they migrated to Europe? or are they the product of whites converting?

the smell

How can you tell the guy on the left from an Italian? how can you tell the girl on the right from a Slav?

It's pretty easy to tell once you know what to look for. Pic related.

Attached: raIXoRUF6lUf0O48MiFz-BIZCdhO6d79Oiu0gtB6suc.jpg (576x768, 95K)

Shatner was the best captain.
End of story.
Also, if Hitler could have his jew we can have ours.
Shatner has honorary status.
>the genetic make up of Ashkenazi Jews is because most of them look exactly the same as Europeans.
You're not that far off.
>Like Judaism, mitochondrial DNA is passed along the maternal line. Its variation in the Ashkenazim is highly distinctive, with four major and numerous minor founders. However, due to their rarity in the general population, these founders have been difficult to trace to a source. Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus.
>Furthermore, most of the remaining minor founders share a similar deep European ancestry.
nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
They're imposters basically.
Since they trace their jewishness on the maternal line and their maternal line is European they're screwed. jej

No way that's true. His real name is Chaim and he was born in Israel and he looks as yiddish as they come. No way they would've mistaken him for a goy.

All that research and yet you can't even tell what qualifies someone as a Jew or not. They are Jews.

>Shatner was the best captain.
Undoubtedly.

The same way we do. Memes. We know a shill because they use our memes but don't understand. Kike memes are 5000 years old. If you're not born to them you just don't use them right.

>you can't even tell what qualifies someone as a Jew or not.
What makes you think that?
There are modern jews and biblical jews.
They aren't quite the same thing in the case of the Ashkenazi but the jury is still out on Sephardi and Mizrahi jews as far as I know.

Maybe you are Jewish you know?
All the lying and stuff
Just saying

There was a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode about this. The one with the fake jew lawyer
Basically they operate on the same stereotypes that we do.

>guy on the right
You can tell by the sharpness of his face, also, that's Jerry Seinfeld

Majority Middle Eastern with partial European DNA

Attached: ashkenazi dna2.jpg (600x484, 28K)

They converted and count as Jews and their offspring become Jews. It's not a hard concept.

By not having goy surnames, and having (((mannerisms)))

tfw I have a heeb surname, and my mannerisms and accent are pretty much a clone of Michael Savage, so I blend right in and get preferential treatment at first at least.

t. Psueddojew catholic

Attached: 647DA18B-BBDD-4428-B208-A901D6AFF299.jpg (750x698, 65K)

>16% G
interesting. I didn't know they had that much georgian blood in them. I guess the khazar stuff is at least partially true

Learn to read.
>They converted and count as Jews
Maybe that's what your reform rabbi says when he pats you on the head but you know good and well not everyone thinks that way or accepts converts.

Beside the attitude of individual practitioners of the faith there is God's opinion to consider which dictates tribal affiliation along the male line which is something you failed to do and now look at you.
Determining right of return based on women that aren't even middle eastern.
It's a farce.

So how did you end up with a heeb surname and mannerisms of Michael Wiener if you're not a yid yourself?

I have a polish surname and curly brown hair, so I've been mistaken as jewish before, but only by other whites who don't have good jewdar. A kike has NEVER EVER mistaken me for one of them.

>I guess the khazar stuff is at least partially true
Ummmmm no, It's not

>no Christ
NO WAY!

Attached: haveyouevenreaddawkins.jpg (816x424, 370K)

The religion counts converts as fully Jewish and Ashkenazi (Jews from maternal converts) are definitely regarded as Jews in the Jewish community, you fucking retard.

They have social networks. Synagogues act as hubs for these networks, and allows the coordination of connections throughout a community.

Like a fraternal organization. Except it servers an innate ethnic purpose.

SHUT UP NIGGER ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE NOT CONVERTS

Then why is the maternal DNA European?

Uh oh found a butthurt tribe member.....

Pls don’t send the ADL to check for my foreskin

It is because of patrilineal descent and conversion to the welcoming word of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior,who you dark souled kikes continue to reject because you expect you messiah to favor your bloodthirsty, deceiving ways back to ritual sacrifice.

Attached: ECABC15B-BFDE-47A0-9AEB-D17D2C622FD3.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

It's not

It's called jewdar... similar to gaydar.... they can just sense it.

Source? Anything I read says their European DNA is maternal.

The same why you did dipshit

The personality traits continue as a function of nature and nurture. I do not benefit from the nepotism beyond occasional recognition of (((surname))) because it is a rare Jew surname in the USA, so only euro Jews will pick up on it