Why do you have to spread fake news?

Why do you have to spread fake news?

All they want is to end school shootings...

Attached: 1507369815842.jpg (750x370, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65RjpmfrjPc
youtube.com/watch?v=58BDrZH7SX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

la creatura...

>Why do you have to spread fake news?
Asks the mentally deranged one with the nazi flag on a Taiwanese carpet trading board

>All they want is to end school shootings...
What they're doing isn't going to help the mental health crisis amongst young men.

Attached: wGbE9Od.jpg (460x435, 62K)

#letHERrip

Attached: kazuma.jpg (1500x1011, 356K)

It's funny how much the right bitches about fake news when most of it supports their agenda.

What's the difference, when her objective is the same

>fake
thats literally what they want tho

Right! Also BRCyqJAv are you still up for the $100 offer on the 10x10 red/green/purple patterned carpet? :D Get back to me as soon as possible! Thanks!!!

NRA is threatening America!
NRA is killing America!

NRA are a NOT a military, they are NOT a police force.

NRA is a terrorist organization. NRA is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION composed of nativist trash, ugly bitches, and cranky old farts!

I'm still not sure about the green, I'd prefer a different shade :/

>what is a metaphor
no one genuinely believed she was tearing up a literal constitution nor were the ones who made this meme trying to dupe people into thinking so

El goblino

>for teh lulz
i cant believe that fucktard normies are so fucking braindead to have actually believed this was real in the first place

the edit is more truthful albeit less factual then the original

>All they want to do is DISARM you!
Worked out well for the Jews.

Attached: IMG_20171006_082436.jpg (610x414, 70K)

well some retards probably did

fake
this is the real one

Attached: 1522031087860.jpg (609x658, 113K)

lol

Attached: 79787997.jpg (748x368, 80K)

epic troll

> why?
Why not.

Why is she tearing up a target, aren't those what you're supposed to be shooting? Target shooting is like the opposite of a school shooting ya dumb bull dyke.

Reminder to the SCUM posting her nudes:

She is underage and you are violating federal law.

I have the FBI's tip submittal form open in another tab so don't even try me.

It's the same thing.
Everyone knows it's a shoop, it's a commentary on the hidden agenda of these people.

Audible kek

Attached: he doesn't know.png (400x386, 209K)

Where is the video? As long as I don't see it it's bullshit.

It's not fake news, it's fucking satire. She figuratively supports ripping up the constitution in real life. If somebody thought it was real, that's their fault for not fact-checking.

Attached: 1521915108912.jpg (513x697, 55K)

Leftists have thoroughly destroyed their sense of humor and irony. They're cartoon characters now, it's an incredible transformation.

>implying the shooter hoaxs are real
false premise thread by a brainwashed libshit

the school shooting events are all staged hoaxs going back to columbine and before that too

Attached: hoax.jpg (810x1233, 238K)

/Thread
Next!

It's because they have become the joke.

Wow, all they want to do is repeal the second amendment! I wonder why Americans don't support them

Attached: oc.jpg (669x556, 46K)

>if i keep saying it, it will become true!

#EmmaGonzalezMemes

Attached: 1522026528570.jpg (582x673, 55K)

Attached: la creatura.jpg (960x804, 396K)

now that is unforgivable, deport her.

Nigga u forgot to change yo' flag.

Attached: I wanna fucking die.jpg (1200x899, 261K)

What is real of fake? Is the truth real? Is your reality fake? THEY LIVE!

Attached: Theyylive.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

Precisely this.

if they wanted to end school shootings they'd be doing vastly different stuff - stuff that works
instead they flap their jimmies, fart in marches, use up sharpies making lame-ass retarded signs and nothing happens
they aren't serious
never were

Attached: 382838.gif (333x251, 2M)

These are the same faggots who thought edited .gifs and .jpgs of bad shit happening to the CNN logo were legitimate threats to journalists and concern trolled the nation for several weeks.

Attached: cnn crash and burn.gif (462x309, 3M)

That is probably the dumbest possible thing that can be done. Juvenile unfunny memes just to keep these asshats in the news, garner pity from SJWs? Completely dumb.

Fuck your hashtag.

this pls. watch this shit backfire heavily

The vast majority of them have been tricked (they're pretty dumb to begin with) into thinking they actually ARE doing something.

Attached: 1510768504319.jpg (620x411, 46K)

Someone please explain "piece by peace"

Attached: DZEKgO3UQAAXde9.jpg (1200x900, 233K)

They absolutely HATE being mocked and ridiculed. Threats of violence and vandalism only embolden them, proving to them t hat they're doing something that legitimately scares their enemies. But, if they're turned into a laughing stock, they fear not being taken seriously so they're the ones that lash out and say/do stupid shit that backfires later.

Just wait and see, these kids will be destroyed when all is said and done.

She asked for something real

Attached: 5160102D-DF2A-4E16-BBC5-D806829F01B4.jpg (960x449, 154K)

Why do they want to end school shooting?
We only want to spread fake newz

It's fake news if it runs against their agenda, just like a literal commie making nazi jokes is hate speech.

It's time for sleep when this - this - makes me laugh

Attached: 1510767511828s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 8f789dd1d5061823e4cfacb68a777a811d66c2715a9b90ec685bce2d7d259828.png (678x996, 447K)

Liberal media is fake news. They care nothing for the American people just their corrupt agendas

Fuck you nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=65RjpmfrjPc

Keep em coming.

So now the NRA promotes unregulated waifus

Attached: 1510970850298.jpg (920x730, 56K)

Cause it's fun and because the people here tacidly believe, whether they admit it or not, that a couple dead kids every now and then are worth the price of freedom.

Also, gun-regulation does not adress the underlying social issues which cause mass-shootings to begin with. If two people hate eachother and go after eachother with knives and you take away the knives, there are still two people who hate eachother's guts to the point that they want to stick sharp objects into eachother...and somehow you think this is fine as long as it only results in impotent rage.
How about asking the two what the problem is and whether there is a way for them to either reconcile or compromise in a way that both will at least tolerate and avoid eachother moving forward.

Stop school shootings?
What is the significance of target shooting then?
Do target shooters go on to become school shooters?
Explain yourself faggot

Attached: 1515472851598.jpg (711x960, 80K)

As a society, the US has never been healthier. You make it sound like school shootings became a thing only recently. You suggest that gun control isn't the solution to all of our nonexistent and non-gun-related problems. Nonsense

Attached: 1509987581295.jpg (500x500, 334K)

I have to admit, it is one masterfully crafted fake. Some talented individual made this, kudos for the glorious flaggot that made it

Attached: 1518756766926.jpg (5000x5036, 1.81M)

This proves the left can't meme
>sage in options field

Half nra are cranky old fuds who don't give a shit about gun laws as long as they get to keep their old Remington rifles to maim bambi with. NRA can fuck off because they fold every time they attempt to fight gun control. Allowing a bump fire stock ban is hugely dangerous and opens the door to interpretation. Potentially banning all semi automatics, since it doesn't change the function or fire rate of the weapon. It's still one trigger pull one round fired. You don't even need to use a stock to bump fire.

Twitter says otherwise, proclaiming often that the pic was clearly a bad shop and that NRA-paid trolls had substandard shop skills

Only dumb niggers use twitter

It kinda pisses me off that I look exactly like this girl

Agreed. But I couldn't help indulging tonight. The salt and confusion that's been blamed on one leaf has been gold.

Attached: 1522047063121m.jpg (280x1024, 56K)

but he was dem

it's a meme faggot

A blatantly photoshopped meme is not fake news.

>It kinda pisses me off that I look exactly like this girl
Suicide is painless. It brings on many changes.

Hehe that's breddy gud tbqh

I told him the dark circles under the eyes was too much.

Many people questioned why she looked tired and paler

Attached: IMG_20180326_022525.jpg (720x665, 89K)

Modern dems would be offended at a lot of the stuff JFK said. Not really a fair comparison.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (500x563, 262K)

It may be fake but is it untrue?

lol.......your are an idiot.

All I want is to be fully justified in murdering Liberals, so I guess we'll both be happy very soon, assuming this gun ban thing will happen by then. Guns are cleaned and ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=58BDrZH7SX8

Attached: 1502049818561.jpg (480x640, 111K)

All they want to do is shred the bill of rights, under the guise of ending school shootings. The kids are just "useful idiots".

*and idiot

why is that dude tearing up the US constitution

>Suicide is painless. It brings on many changes.

Fellow old fart detected

Fucking This

Being the first knowing which one is fake

>see what you did there you sneaky jew

There is no difference fuck these gun grabbing jews and their evil dnc false flag.

Yeah lets turn USA into Syria , GREAT FUCKING IDEA , gun control in USA would result in the most devastating war since the 40s 1000s of kids probably getting killed per day

the school shootings must continue, let the mutts exterminate themselves

*with smug condescension* "Governor, I don't have a version of [agenda]"

Attached: 1510975918447.gif (328x238, 3.99M)

How would 1000s of kids die if there's no guns?

Attached: 1448339596176.gif (384x240, 1.86M)

Continual bombing from the government to kill the "rebels" even New York would turn into Aleppo , it's so darn simple

how is that fake? Do they not want to rip out parts of the US Constitution? It's just a visual aid.

Attached: la goblina el jewpacabra.webm (640x400, 1.44M)

You end school shootings by arming teachers and students, not by disarming a shooter's every possible threat.
> but niggers can't be trusted with guns, they keep killing each other
The grown ones get guns whether they're legal to have or not and if they kill each other before they hit 20, good riddance, less thugs on the streets and less mouths to feed for the taxpayer.

more deadweight with more demands

if anything that just makes it more disappointing
what a lack of balls I though he would be more controversial

You need to account for teacher/student love triangles

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 218K)