This is the enemy

The Russians endanger the Western style of life with their aggressive geo-political behavior, their homophobic, bigoted society and their self-destructive, arrogant behavoir.

Anyone who oppresses the Western way of life, and thus the way of freedom, equality, fairness, kindness and peace, will get dealt with as fast as possible.

America has always been Europe's greatest ally, and it will forever be this way.

Fuck Russia

Attached: 81NfOcqiXtL._SX355_.jpg (355x222, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312
youtube.com/watch?v=7PMZjA21-ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, I if I have 1000 reasons to hate Russia, I have 1001 reasons to hate germany

>the Western style of life with their aggressive geo-political behavior, their homophobic, bigoted society and their self-destructive, arrogant behavoir.
>Anyone who oppresses the Western way of life, and thus the way of freedom, equality, fairness, kindness and peace, will get dealt with as fast as possible.
if this is what the west is, I hope russia take over ASAP

wu rad merkel
russia is god tier
you are turk-mongoloid
enabler tier merkel

Attached: 1522051462501.jpg (650x364, 171K)

You'd be better off under Russian rule tbqh. At least Putin won't intentionally genocide you, unlike your current leadership.

I'm assuming you aren't some manner of Turkish shitskin although I realize that is a risky supposition.

>freedom, equality, fairness, kindness and peace

I don't see this anywhere in the west honestly

I hate russian state and I hate homos, I see nothing possitive about homos.

There is nothing worth preserving in western lifestyle.

If the Ruskies blow America off the face of the Earth then fuck off themselves....problem solved!

VAMOS A BAILAR CON MUJERS QUE TIENEN TETAS GRANDES

its kept safe
in books
and polical
halls of justice

the world is ours!
we demand milk and cookies!

Attached: 95ebfbd9c619a83ad98837ba2f6ee001e97a6805[1].png (800x1026, 346K)

Attached: 1521729593486.png (208x243, 9K)

As a fellow milk-bagging nation, we welcome our new Russian overlords...

Though we question why they have similar demands to Santa Clause...

MOMMY I WANT MILLKKYYYY
AND BRAPPEERS

>well, I if I have 1000 reasons to hate Russia, I have 1001 reasons to hate germany

Only because the Germans tried to stop you gassing Jews

we may provide milk and apples, but no cookies

Attached: smug amphibian personification of polish spirit on the refugees matter.jpg (550x526, 216K)

>Western style of life
>faggotry
>pedophilia
>zoophilia
>antichristianity
>islam
Did i miss something?

I would rather be poor like Russians then be multicultural

OP didn't get the memo. Equality and fairness are racist now.

Attached: equality_v_equity.png (1354x628, 105K)

There are so many things you can bash Russia about and you chose the wrong ones.

What kind of new kikery is this post ?

The real enemy is the UN/EU and globalist leaders there.
They want us all commies.
To control us.
I'd rather be friends with the only other majority white Christian continent. And not be friends with the shitskins, praire niggers, sand smokers, slopes, or spooks.

White European power is real, we need to be united against the real enemy, and when we are done there will be plenty of land to split up.

Stop being a fucking lefty cunt

muttboi, it's too late for you than
russia is diverse too
the slav(e)s CRAVE my BIG BLACK COCK

>homophobic
saged faggot kys

Give that shit a break. You faggots depend on the U.S military completely and don't even pay half your fair share into NATO.
I remember hearing nothing but shit talking about how the U.S waste sooo much on defense while " we here in europe are civilized and can pay for healthcare and education for all" That's because each and every one of your cucked countries left all of the heavy defense lifting to the USA.

Just like bongs screaming for USA backing and support the moment Russia swung its dick with the nerve gassing. Sup Forums was fucking full of threads crying "OMG where are our friends"

Best thing the U.S could do would be to back out of NATO and watch western Europe piss themselves .

>There is nothing worth preserving in western lifestyle.

He says while living in a country with the highest living standards in the world, no unemployment, no homeless people EVEN LITERALLY FREE MONEY IF YOU DO NOT WORK, free healthcare and the best education in the world.

But of course subhumans like you are saying that this is not preserving because of some dumb bullshit reason.

Get the fuck out of Europe then.

This, the EU is the new Comintern

Back to morroco cunt
I can see your posts in the archive

Exactly

Attached: Enemy.png (389x121, 8K)

>This is the enemy
>Says the Germacuck

Saved, universal truth

Also unsustainable immigration, crime perpetrated pretty much exclusively said immigrants and the slow erosion of the white majority which actually constitute all that is good about the country.

Sure life is good ... and steadily getting worse because the jews and traitors are out to murder Europe.

Globalists and deep state is the enemy.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

Attached: 9A4E8C8D-AD17-4784-91D4-721760704E94.png (1186x889, 434K)

GerMANY is a muslim shithole

like kosovo :^)

You should add Merkel's rape-toll

Have some galletas maria ruski bro

Attached: analisis1.jpg (480x200, 16K)

You can give manlets more books, but they still won't learn

It is not merely Muslim, it is returned to the ancient Illyrian civilisation that it belongs to you uneducated moron.

(OP)
>Fuck Russia
>This is the enemy
>The Russians endanger the Western style of life with their aggressive geo-political behavior,
OP and other anons,
take a look at this, get familiar with the material educate yourselves and share your reflections,
because right now some of you (including OP) are barking like little dogs having no clue what you are talking (barking) about.

Edgar Cayce, RUSSIA the hope of the World
Enjoy
Cheers...

Attached: Cayce on RUSSIA.jpg (1024x578, 99K)

fuck off

They're the only ones defending Syria

дa бoлт нa вac клaли

They are not, Assad is a crypto jew and a puppet of Israel.
The democratic rebels and freedom fighters are really the good guys here but they get a lot of bad press.

Russia isn't the enemy, it is America and Israel.

>their homophobic
no
be what you want
but do not propaganda it
that is it

Attached: 10230255.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Fuck off mudslime nigger, he's /ourguy/

No, it's Putin, Assad and Iran. If they are destroyed everything will be good and peace on earth.
They are stealing our freedoms and democracy away. They are stealing all our money.
They are making us poor.

Na bol na bas clali, what mean this musterious speak ?

But university educated russian poosi is the best.

albozerg detected, just look what bunch of fucks they are, balkananons shitting on you not undeserved I suppose

>((( the Western way of life, and thus the way of freedom, equality, fairness, kindness and peace)))

Attached: 76465423.jpg (439x290, 23K)

Fuck off we are peaceful good people. You are violent but I'm not afraid.
Illyrian scimitar of vengance will punish you some day!

>No, it's Putin, Assad and Iran. If they are destroyed everything will be good and peace on earth.
your flag is muslim but your words are jewish
astonishing

Attached: DEUS VULT.jpg (1040x826, 124K)

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Western way of life ..
Allies with Saudi Arabia. .
Where are you going with this OP

No, it's erdoroach, Netanyahu, and Aziz al-Saoed.
If you want peace, kill them.
If you want good, kill Merkel & Juncker too then ban Islam

Haha ok , ilir, you nigger

>Allies with Saudi Arabia. .
To be fair Trump is selling massive load of weapons to Saudi Arabia as well

user,you might be interested in this:

Attached: Trump holding chart of arms sales to Saudis .jpg (1024x576, 220K)

>Illyrian.

>Illyrian

Attached: f25.jpg (600x600, 69K)

>The Russians endanger the Western style of life
>with their homophobic behavoir.
So it is confimed that the West is just a bunch of filthy whining faggots?

You convinced me to vote for Putin during the next election in Russia too.

Attached: 46753637.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1946x1068, 144K)

I'm really worried about Russians turning areas of cities into no go zones, forming rape gangs, molesting children, performing suicide attacks by any means necessary, conducting economic warfare against us or trying to destroy the social fabric of the west.

The problem with Putin is his resolve in leaving no one barely competent to challenge him in a presidential election.
The shit is rigged from the start by his own party.

In Non-Soviet Russia, Putin votes for (YOU)

>t.mahmud mudskin filthcunt

neck yourself m80

>da bolt na vas klali

literally means "nobody gives a shit about you"

YOU COULD BE VERY VERY VERY WRONG
check that thread out linked in that post and educate yourself

Attached: V.Putin LIKE a BOSS-at the Kremlin.jpg (1500x1000, 484K)

>The Russians endanger the Western style of life with their aggressive geo-political
West fucked with Russia constantly, that's just retaliation. You, especially, have no right to speak.
dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312
>their homophobic, bigoted society and their self-destructive, arrogant behavoir.
Well, internal dealings of the country are like none of your business.
>Anyone who oppresses the Western way of life, and thus the way of freedom, equality, fairness, kindness and peace, will get dealt with as fast as possible.
Oh really? What about Saudis and other dictatorships supported by the West? What about your hypocrisy on Ukraine, where human freedoms are being attacked no less than in Russia, just under different pretense. Yeah, because all those countries have a purpose in serving your interest, so you'll be quiet.
>America has always been Europe's greatest ally, and it will forever be this way.
America was never an ally of Europe as a whole. Especially, Germany.

Attached: 1101960715_400.jpg (400x527, 110K)

The liberals know the true ethnic threat to western civilization.

>poison a dude possibly
end of the world
>terrorist attack killing fuck tons over and over
they are peaceful

>, their homophobic,
so OP you are raging homosexual pedophile and that's why you are so triggered by MIGHTY RUSSIA.
LOL.
YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD GET FAMILIAR WITH MATERIAL IN THIS POST

Attached: Bread and Wine-8..jpg (691x1024, 165K)

Some reverse psychology is here from troll factory guys. Russia is fucked up country but in a different way and that's a bigger evil than the west has.

Attached: 1510102768169.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

>The shit is rigged from the start by his own party.
You've just written your MSM point of view. For some reason the West backs literally clowns like Navalny. Why? Who would vote for that shit? Give us candidates who are better than Putin and Russians will vote for him. But West wants Russia to be ruled by shits like Eltsin to make Russia as weak as possible. They will not back really strong leaders. Are you suprised that Russians do not want Eltsin tier rules anymore?

>Ok Op let's see who you really are!
OP is this:

OP let's see who you really are!

Attached: ciascoobydoo.jpg (718x478, 85K)

I'd sooner learn Russian than German. German politics is a fucking joke and Merkel enjoys the destruction of Europe

>muh russians
Shariablue pls.

Bash for* Ибo гpaммaтикa, мoй дpyг - пpeвышe вceгo

You are glowing in the dark cianigger bot.

S A G E

Another shill thread invasion by a bot.

German is language of evil nazis and russian is the language of cartoonish villians

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

Russian language is beautiful compared to hard ass sounding language that is German

Fuck you and your tiny brain you fucking mongrel.
Back to Israel with you.

Attached: 1516528435480.jpg (518x740, 51K)

Maybe because Putin only allows clowns like Navalny to run against him. Opposition candidates who might have had a chance at gaining more support like Kasparov are excluded for manufactured reasons (he hadn't rented the right size space or some such bullshit)

I would have voted for Putin too.
My argument was pointing out how Putin and his clique have successfully destroyed any menace for the actual ruling syndicate, leaving pro western faggots and pathetic candidates as the only other choices.
You can't deny that.

Also is singable as English.
When the soul sings.
youtube.com/watch?v=7PMZjA21-ow

Kys silly kraut. Russia will dominate Europe in future. We czchs are proud allies of Russia we are just spies in NATO and EU waiting for momentum.

It's a really beautiful country tho so it's okay I'm sure

Attached: fb306872fd5815e4efcef7147ee0d225.jpg (1024x768, 335K)

>We czchs are proud allies of Russia

No they're not, now take off the fucking proxy, Ivan.

Bitch look up Czech president's interviews and talks with Putin

I always wonder how russian language sounds for foreigners whose native language is not slavic.

ELaborate tvar

>You can't deny that.
Name me anyone who was not allowed as a candidate but is worth voting for.
I still did not get an answer to why the West supports clowns? They have liberal MSM in Russia like Radio Liberty, Rain, etc which freely shit on Putin. Why whose MSM do not promote someone worthy? Ok, lets assume evil Putin will not allow him to be a candidate, but why not to promote worthy person anyway? They have an ability to promote people and ideas in Russia, but for some reason they promote only retards. If there were a good candidate who would not be allowed for some reasons to get elected, then people will start to think "something fishy is going on here". Currently retards do not get elected and people think "that's ok. Why would we elect creeps?"

Actually not bad. When you are studying languages like Chinese or Thai you learn to listen to intonation, not words and that gives you the ability to comprehend Russian without listening to words but the actual intonation. The best description I’ve thought of so far is more firm French with zh, ah and a Spanish R

I was completely pro-Russian until Putin started cozying up with king roach, and now I just hope the Americans collect their marbles in terms of a middle-eastern policy.

They are still our orthodox brothers though.