How would you answer this Sup Forums?

How would you answer this Sup Forums?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-26 01-56-17.png (622x571, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
youtube.com/watch?v=65RjpmfrjPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

freedom failed. Scrap that shit immediately.

It isn't to me.
But I doubt people like them would like the security measures I would enforce at the expense of their freedom.

Attached: 1522031588241.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Security at the expense of Freedom is not secure.

If you live in a cage with people feeding you, cleaning you, and watching over you, you will be supremely safe. You however won't be free. It's up to you to decide what life you want to live, it shouldn't be up to other to decide for you.

Yes.

If you have to ask that question, you shouldn't be living in this country.

FPBP

safety without freedom can never be anything more than fleeting, so in the end you lose both
besides, a million unborn children are just as dead as a million gun victims (not talking about muh abortion, just consequences of policies encouraging less births and more demographic replacement)

A prison is the safest place you will ever be. She wants to trade freedom for solitary confinement than be my guest.

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

Yes, because safety cannot be guaranteed.

yes
kike nose

Freedom is nothing but a mean to an end. The end is happyness. There are times where freedom is detrimental to happyness. On the other hand security will always be a key element to happyness.

Now, is focussing on gun restrictions for every citizen really efficient in order to ensure security?

Easy remark for a fat traitor, who lives in constant luxury to make.
Freedom is safe, security is on the way to slaughter.

t. Benjamin Franklin

With a question of my own. Is tolerance more important than freedom and safety?

Attached: 1471681584336.jpg (1000x880, 204K)

>Is freedom more important than safety?
Nope t. Uncle Adolf

So, turning me into a slave will make me safe?

Forfeit my rights into the "man" and that will make me safe.
How pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=65RjpmfrjPc

The real answer is actually no, but because guns actually allow you to defend yourself they actually increase your safety so they should stay. If you believe freedom > safety, you are literally shilling for open borders.

The thing I never understand is when people say "hurr you're never going to actually have to fight the government anyways". You have to be quite literally the most historically illiterate person imaginable to think that the United States is going to remain a free society for eternity without the assurance of an armed citizenry. What state has lasted forever? What part of the world with more than 500 years of history HASN'T experienced government oppression?

Non.
These people are being authoritarian to themselves, and too stupid to realize it.
In genius, but predictable.

Have a police agitator push her, or throw an egg at her, and then have the police arrest her and throw her in jail, for her safety.

Yes -- freedom is more Important

Other wise you end up like those FLA Brower County students with the cops standing around outside -- deciding their safety is more important than your life

Cops will probably not protect you if shtf, you will not get safety if you are not prepared to defend yourself.

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Antifa_Zone.png (1332x704, 1.02M)

If a man has freedom, he can figure out the rest.

You can't debate him, Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_20180326_051700.jpg (858x920, 66K)

>If a man has freedom, he can figure out the rest.
Yeah too bad he's free to be an useless idiot and can't figure shit out without being told but other free idiots who don't know anything because they are too busy splurging in freedom.

The only person with the brain itt.

Shut up yu dirty Chink, we don’t all wanna live in a communist state.

Yes, obviously. Those who give up freedom for safety with lose both and deserve neither

yes.

You have just described niggers. Ethnostate when.

You are incorrect. Freedom is the end. Happiness is a frequent, but far from garunteed, side effect of being free

Tell her we've historically walked this path many, many times and giving up freedom for security has never had a positive outcome.

Attached: 1521441690050.jpg (1440x886, 140K)

This

Attached: huehuehuehuehuehue.jpg (855x920, 169K)

Woman always prefer safety over freedom. When push comes to shove woman don't mind being slaves.

It's their natural defense mechanism. don't let them vote, ever...

/thread

kek saved

We need to spread this

All you 2 faced faggots in this thread wanna talk big but you love your feeling of safety far more than freedom. Bush started raping your rights with shit like the patriot act and you lapped it up like the cowardly dogs you all are. You love your safety blankets far more than freedom. 90% of the shit you preach about on Sup Forums is 100% anti freedom.