Im confused

is Europe gonna stay white or be blacked?

Attached: 1522044319914.jpg (464x266, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as more people start to realize what the fuck is going on, (((they))) are going to need to ramp up the process

White, Weve survived worse wars.

true, and at lest you not these guys

Attached: 1504386890385.gif (500x375, 493K)

Thank god were not.

Attached: 1518819405193.jpg (790x633, 72K)

>not playing the 21st century in hard mode
you are like babies, try living in this hellscape.

Wich is?

Attached: 2403e7a04c6c13483814e2cf7651030ae473eb54797376c7f5f095f359148f98_1.jpg (654x820, 64K)

turkey. The whole world hates you including other turkish citizens. The west , the east. Everybody hates turkey, including me. It is almost unreal. For more context I’ll give you some recent developements so you can see how bad it is.

>1kg(could be a bit off) of HAY(literal hay) is 5 euros.
Can you fucking imagine
>1kg of meat is 10 euro
>the goverment added %18 taxes for
ANY internet related shopping
>a 2.0 volkswagen passat is 25k ish euro but its 55k here

You could ask where does all this tax go, it goes to lazy muslim ministers and idiots, who live in their palaces poisioing our lives

>its like the ottomans never left
NUKE US ALREADY

UK, France, Germany, and Italy will be BLACK

Im sorry to hear that man. Not all turks are bad though they just need to go home to Turkey.

There's like 6-7 million negroes in Europe and most have below replacement birth rates
We're gonna stay white for a few centuries if shit does not go down too fast

How the fuck do your people afford food? I doubt rural turks even got this money at all.
Also youre right. The ottoman empire is back but now its becoming Erdoganistan instead. He wants to take northern syria and iraq wich means even more useless durka durkas. Meanwhile turkish scum comes here and brags bout scamming our goverment but if you say anything bad then they cry bout racism. I can imagine its tough beeing a Turk there. Some of you fellars are suprisingly educated.

Cope

Attached: negri.jpg (720x540, 58K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Anti_White_Alt_Left.png (583x599, 193K)

Attached: 1495522744275.jpg (500x667, 66K)

oh yhea totaly realted to the thread

Attached: fe9.jpg (632x932, 56K)

there is no home, not anymore. We are like britian in 20 years into the future. It is so orwellian that there hasnt been any turkish comedian that did satire after 2002 elections. Because they would be thrown into jail.

Rural and farmers are in deficit whilst farming , gas is so expensive that they are selling all the agricultural lands. They cant really afford that much but food or atleast living is still possible. The paralells are infruiating, the turkish diaspora in europe are dangerous, atleast the majority of the ones with a closed community. They are voting left in your country and voting for erdogan here. High treason imo. Also the whole immigration thing is over their heads, like you said its tough being turk over there but its not like they should try to be one either. Fucking behave and assimilate its not like we send them against their will.

Checked
Tempus omnes relevat

I can't remember the last time I saw a T*rk flag

we can only post using tr flag only in school. Other than that its full vpn.

same, but have some more of these fuckers

Attached: 1499106318172.jpg (606x592, 56K)

More like browned and complete cultural change Arabs don't even like blacks

There' 300k regulars and 250k irregulars, mean birth rate of negro ethnicities around 1.80, intermarriage rate with italians low as shit (only 400-500 mulatto kids in 2016)

Neither. It's about to turn red... blood red

BLACKED like your mom.

Attached: 8340580394850934.jpg (736x491, 88K)

>is Europe gonna stay white or be blacked?
Its being blacked as we speak, all my four grandparents hadn't even seen a black guy before the 70s, now there is like close to 15% or something black people in Norway.

Worse in other parts, especially the EU, its all being pushed through Schengen.

why? what happened
did they got banned here lmao

Yes. If it's black, it's not Europe.

>there's muslims in the capital and they pray all together
You don't say nigger
Most muzzies are either albanians or maghrebis, who with all of their crap are still far better than niggers

Cope

Attached: cagliariislamici.jpg (550x340, 90K)

Disgusting. Roma victa.

Nope hahaha

Attached: h_53080950.jpg (3072x2047, 924K)

I hope it becomes black it will be the greatest thing ever.