Why does the obnoxious violent tsuntsun bitch always win?

Why does the obnoxious violent tsuntsun bitch always win?

For the same reason you give candy to noisy children. To shut them up.

I don't know either. I mean the only way a person like that could find someone irl is, can you tell me which one of these towels smells like chloroform?

Because main girls always win

not exactly a steadfast rule

Because guys like them the best. Same reason why the asshole bad boy always wins in shoujo manga.

Not really

>guys like them the best
Tsunderes are hated as fuck, though. They're only common because bad authors can progress and reset their development on a dime because of how formulaic they are to write.

But Sawachika Eri is great and Chitoge is a personal preference.

because best girl deserves someone better than the mc

Taiga had no competition

because (in theory) it's nice to have a harsh tsun melt into a sweet dere, and our mind is made to love that kind of character development.

a better question would be why do so little shows do that and instead why so many go for the switch route(you know the one, this frame she's angry but the next frame she wants to get into his pants but then on the next frame she's angry again)

>t.hajiderefag

Maybe it's just me because I am personally a boring guy but I like these "high Spirited characters". It's wish fulfillment for me.

Well, people do prefer those over tsunderes, at least.

This. Guys like girls who are fun to interact with.

Because the tsundere girl tends to be the one who cares the most about the MC and actually DOES the most for him.
She may not do things with a cheery attitude, but Taiga spends the better part of the series trying to do things for Ryuuji's sake. Like struggling to win the swimming race because he worked hard for her, trying to mend her relationship with her dad because she saw that he had problems with his own father, trying to set him up with Minorin even though she loved him, and many other things.
Tsunderes are often selfish, but being selfish isn't always a bad thing. People want to feel needed. So when MCs like Ryuuji or Raku feel like they're the only ones who can help their girls, that's actually a positive. Ryuuji loves to cook and clean, and Taiga needs someone to help her make meals and tidy up, for example.
People aren't always happy-go-lucky and lovey dovey with one-another. Think of your closest relationships with your best friends. Are you always sucking each other off with compliments?
When you're truly comfortable with someone, you're not afraid to take jabs at them and let them see your most vulnerable traits, because you trust them enough to know they'll still accept you.
That's kind of the whole point of tsundere girls. They show their harshest qualities openly, and the MC still accepts them and sees their better qualities.

>Think of your closest relationships with your best friends. Are you always sucking each other off with compliments?
There certainly aren't any punches or horse whips involved.

you know even though i like most tsunderes including louise, but when it comes to boruto i actually do prefer sumire over sarada.

What series is the middle from?

I forgot the name though i do know that all the girls are childhood friends of the MC.

Nisekoi

Thank you

I'll have you know that girl is a classic tsundere. So a good one basically.

Please watch more than 5 anime

doesn't the MC keep calling her a monkey or something.

classic tsundere are as if not more shit than modern ones

In Taiga's case, its because she's a useless cunt and he is a little pussy who needs to fuck a drill instructor just to live a normal life.

Who cares?

>newfag who only watched episode 1 of toradora

>Chitoge
>tsuntsun
You're confusing Chitoge with Ruri
Chitoge is a tsundere

You shpuld be ashamed for liking Redditgahara.

I thought that too. Manga fucking never.

They look so good together.

Ledditers breathe, you should be ashamed too for breathing.

How do you know?
Do you browse Reddit?
Fuck off.

Is the PSP game where she gets pregnant from him canon?

>says faggot who posted screencap from leddit
Eat shit

Well, they do get married in canon. Having a baby probably happens at some point.

Because the point of any tsundere is going from tsun to dere, the satisfaction it comes from it is above anything in the world, and only a real man would stick with it to see it.

Jesus what a load of bullshit.

Since the PSP game is an alternate retelling, I'd say no. But there is no reason the pregnancy part wouldn't be.

There is a poster for Toradora After where Taiga is a construction worker.

>why does the main girl always win?
Selection bias.

Because chances are they are the main girls, dumbass. Most of the time they are best girls like in your pic, so it's all good.

Well, I mean... someone is going to win, and someone is going to be disappointed.

>someone is going to win
Yes. Protip: it's going to be the main (cover) girl 99% of the time. If you see that she's a tsundere and can't stand it move on and you won't be disappointed.

I'm watching Toradora for the first time in the christmas stream but it's got me hooked and I'm resisting the urge to marathon it all in a single day.
What should I do?

Nice argument.

Eriri a best. A BEST. Utaha a shit.

Yeah, being a violent pyschopath sure shows she cares most of the MC.

Truer words were never spoken.

It would be cool to see an anime build and develop a relationship to that stupid confession moment for like 11 episodes but have some minor character that spent like 3 collective minutes throughout the series with in the foreground confess to the MC first and win.

Bonus points if that person can be spotted in the background lurking upon rewatch. People would be buttblasted so hard.

marathon in a single day and then watch again in the Christmas stream

You might like Haganai then.

Haganai will be your favourite anime ever.

A tsundere should always be paired with a Chad tsundere, Kyousuke and Ryuuji are awful beta cuck MC's that allow the main girl to beat the shit out of them, and then they start to develop Stockholm Syndrome.

I can't believe nips think Oreimo and Toradora is good romance, its awful.

It can't be helped. Japan loves them and write them to be the main heroine majority of the time. It's a personal problem for if you can't accept that and just embrace such cute girls.

>Le violent tsundere
Nothing screams newshit more thenthin skinned faggots whos immersion is broken by something as mundane as slapstick.

The real problem is the most obvious and boring choice winning every time.

Kyousuke is literally a chad tsundere though.

Its more due to the fact that its unrealistic and the MC never does anything to counter.

Nope, he just screams alot. He's a cuck for letting himself be abused like that. Okabe RIntarou and Kazuma Yagumi are Chad tsundere.

You have to go back.

>t.assblasted tsunfag

Go back to your containment board crossboarding cancerous scum.

Your opinion doesn't matter considering you have shit taste in 2D girls.

>deal with problems
>solve said problems
>own the situations
>reliable
>actually do shit to earn what he gets instead of waiting for shit to fall in the right place
>all of this on his own volition
>a big guy
>the straight man and soul of the party
>put up with his sister bullshit and owned her like a boss
And that's it without mentioning Super Kyousuke mode, though to be more exact all of his awesome traits are a glimpse of the Super Kyousuke mode.

I don't even like tsundere but you post like a huge faggot and should kill yourself.

>Why does the obnoxious violent tsuntsun bitch always win?
Stockholm syndrome.

Mai comrade.

>all this random guessing
because it's fucking obvious they are the "main" girl. They are LITERALLY the first girl introduced in most cases.

Even fucking the world only god only knows did it, just you they didn't even put her on the radar until later.

Imagine being so lonely you actually start to rationalize like this.

The point is to have someone who starts off as very abrasive and unlovable become friendlier and soft by the end.

Tha age of tsundere main girl is over.

Stockholm syndrome too much.

The worst part about this petty bitches isn't even the constant abuse, yeah that's bad but even the "dere" part is usually them sperging like complete retards and saying said things while stuttering. It's like watching an handicapped kid bashing his head against a wall, it's kind of pathetic and annoying.

All around tsunderes are just hard and annoying to deal it, they always want to be the focus with the constant abuse and they are uneccessary hard to deal with when they are being "honest".

try telling those saladfags in the boruto threads that.

Utaha makes feel things that should not be possible, what a captivating character.

>become friendlier and soft by the end
Except most of the time the tsunderes never stop being abusive little bitches.
Yes, they occasionally blush around MC and flirt a bit but most of them keep pretending they aren't head over heels for him and go from punching him because they are shy to punching him because they get jealous over the stupidest shit.

I love how much stream viewers over-analyze this show. I enjoy how much the show has that is worth analyzing.

Source: your ass and unfinished anime adaptations.

Kirino gets more lovely when she gets jealous though.

>Misaka keeps being a violent and jealous bitch even after she finally admits she is in love with Touma
>Naru keeps being a violent and jealous bitch even after Keitaro and her become a couple
>Louise keeps being a violent and jealous bitch even after Saito and her become a couple
Source: having seen enough anime and read enough manga to know most writers can't even write proper tsunderes but retarded waifufafs love their shitty abusive characters anyway

Tsundere are the strongest

Borutofags are irrelevant though.

Not even saying anything about romance, Kazuma is one of my favorite MC's purely because he has absolutely zero fucks to give

Did you watch or read ZnT? Louise's violent tenancies mostly evaporate later on in the series. They get replaced with self deprecation and a sense of guilt and unworthiness, which Saito inadvertently worsens through his playboy-isms.

She literally keeps beating him up well into the last season.
I didn't read the novel so I can't say if that happens there too but in the anime she never stops being violent.

I also heard that she is not as violent in the LN.

Her beatings don't even really hurt him. He has greatly enhanced strength and speed. He could easily over-power her if he wanted to. He likes the S&M play.
She's not. J.C. staff did the same thing with Toradora. They added more tsun scenes. Like the scenes in the 4th episode of Toradora where Taiga was poking Ryuuji in the eyes. That never happened in the novels.

>They get replaced with self deprecation and a sense of guilt and unworthiness
So she's self-aware, if nothing else

Tsundere characters are dead, I don't even remember the last good one.

i think most anime adaptations tend to have the tsundere to be way more violent than they actually are in source material.

>Bitch takes a guy as her interdimensional slave
>Treats him like an actual animal while half a dozen other girls either want his dick or show genuine kindness and affection
>Turns out he has hidden Chad powers
>Starts flirting with girls who behave like actual human beings and shoving it in the face of his kidnapper who he is aware also likes him
So your problem is with a Chad acting like a Chad?

Nothing. Let a Chad be a Chad. But this Chad promised himself to one girl. A real Chad never breaks his word.

Because Jap writers only know how to make a select few females the love interests, and violent tsun is the biggest opposite to the genki/shy/demure moeblob, the only other type of girl that can ever win.

Makes it worse how, as stated, most tsunderes really don't have much of a dere side, and the overly bitchy behavior often comes across as abusive. But then this is the same culture that still uses the old "MISUNDERSTANDING MAKES BOY AND GIRL IN AWKWARD SITUATION AND SHE ASSAULTS HIM KEK!" gag.

What are some anime where a male character doesn't put up with that kind of shit? Because I can't really think of any.

See the guy is strong enough at the start of the series that he doesn't have to put up with anyone's shit, so he basically just lets the girl talk to him that way because A) it amuses him and B) he teases her and flirts with other girls relentlessly so she knows the power dynamic is firmly tilted in his favor