My neighbour went full retard and adopted two black boys

My neighbour went full retard and adopted two black boys.
Will they grow up to be proud polish?
Nature or nurture Sup Forums?

Attached: 1520554288306.png (712x802, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats wrong with your women Poles? Are the jews power creeping into Poland now?

Attached: Burn the coal pay the toll 2.jpg (889x374, 47K)

Attached: Burn the coal pay the toll 3.jpg (686x1494, 260K)

Jesus christ, what's happening over there bropolski, you're supposed to stand up against white genocide, not join them. I guess there are a few retards everywhere tho.

Attached: chosen_one.jpg (498x270, 16K)

The media infects womens' minds everywhere.

you can't be proud polish when you're not white. they'll never be polish. ever.
doesn't matter if they grow up and become the polish president and win the olympics and write best selling novels and poems about polish in the polish language. it doesn't matter if they speak the language or know the customs and share the religion and beliefs of the locals.
they will never be polish, and neither will their children

Dawaj adres kurwy

From my point of view the white men are evil!

Wtf skąd murzyny

I hate white couples who adopt niggers more than i hate coalburners and oil drillers.

Our governemnts are already importing them in truck loads, why the fuck would you contribute by adopting a nigger? There are MILLIONS of white kids who deserve a good home! You could have adopted one of them!

You sure about that?
This guy is patriotic as fuck and attacks ONR for being racist towards their own members.

Attached: 386172_273982675971137_174440882_n.jpg (480x720, 72K)

Don't know specifically but I know that a polish guy banged black women. Is this somewhat better?

AHAHAHA

Based Anglin

do an experiment

treat one as you would any other Pole

treat the other with suspicion and maybe call him a nigger every once in a while

see how they turn out

Virtue signalling all relates to appearence and external validation of your person, which women are particularly sensible to (kinda like with fashion design and all that bullcrap)
I shit you not, if it was considered "cool and progressive" to hang niggers women would be first in line

Time to report them to the police for robbing you. Clean up your neighborhood

it depends. if they are the only black people around they might turn out ok

>black
>cripple
Wow, he's like the ultimate token guy.

>if it was considered "cool and progressive" to hang niggers women would be first in line

One day, user. One day...

well you're retarded.

>poles are not subhuma-

Kill them if you can. No joke polish bro. Just grow some ball and remember you are doing it for ya country.

Attached: IMG_4826.gif (365x274, 3.8M)

I call bullshit on that one. Where the hell would they find 2 black babys to adopt here?

How even are there any kids for adoption in Poland? Are you sure they're not gypsies?

They get them from some nigger country. My neighbor did the same. She had a son (almost a teenager). Poor kid didn’t look happy at all.

*black kids

That seems like almost impossible situation in eastern Europe because we don't have our heads shoved so deep in the ass of progressivism. Maybe Poland is more Progressive™.

I get your point. Although hese people were not exactly rich. Lower middle glass living in apartment building. Did it anyway.

Yes, being patriotic is one of them there abstract concepts. Niggers are fucking worthless at abstract thinking, therefore Niggers can never be patriotic. They might pretend and larp that they are, but they are just doing the good old "monkey see, monkey do" kind song and dance.

Attached: 1.jpg (474x369, 52K)

isolate the neighbour and ostrasize him at any chance. Make him feel not apart of the community

women are retards, doesn't matter what race they are. They have 40% less synapses.

this

Prepare to replace some car windows.

They're probably just be subject to an immense amount of bullying for not belonging -- because they don't. They're have miserable lives, and probably will day-drink vodka by puberty and then drift to the UK.

This. Call pały everytime something suspicious happens, let them know they will never be accepted.

They are only dangerous in large numbers, if you have a white town and one or two blacks then they adapt to their surroundings.

Attached: 1473400838423.jpg (500x375, 142K)

Attached: anglin.jpg (710x801, 63K)

Attached: shrek the turd.png (844x636, 453K)

Attached: 1512.png (800x600, 8K)

Attached: magda.png (1510x918, 83K)

rip your property value
might as well move out now

You should move out before they start chimping out.

Attached: pwfc3.png (405x466, 298K)

it's not even funny anymore just sad

They'll be out stealing German cars in no time, don't you worry.

youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA

They will have a very different experience growing up to that of 99.9% of other Polish citizens, and this will shape their identity and their political beliefs..

Civic Nationalist will look at one or two shallow metrics (crime) and say "These two based black guys didn't commit any more crimes than Poles, therefore they are just as Polish as anyone else. Therefore it doesn't matter what race/color Polish citizens are, and in what number."

Of course they will be wrong. They will fail to understand how demographics and personal identity shape Politics & Culture. They will miss seeing the bigger picture.

Attached: 1516123173148.jpg (750x920, 166K)