Sup Forums absolutely DISMANTLED by Richard Dawkins

(((Abrahamic))) cucks BTFO

Attached: 4L_9i1Q5cYN.png (850x1511, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYLy7CCgqDk
youtu.be/hOfRN0KihOU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
youtube.com/watch?v=RTV-py1W8Rk
twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/977836192581541888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is such an intellectual titan. He asks all the important questions. I can see why militant atheists worship him.

Why create chaos among the ranks?

>sage

>That level of lack of understanding

Please tell us what Richard Dawkins misunderstood based on this tweet? Allez Jean Marc we're waiting

So what are the answers to his short questions?

>Please tell us what Richard Dawkins misunderstood based on this tweet?
Well first, what is he responding to, why wouldn't Abraham, Moses or Elijah go to heaven?
Mind linking that for me first?

Attached: 1517877627355.gif (268x268, 2M)

1. Animals do not have eternal souls and are not in the image of God.

2. Macro-evolution has NO evidence and has been propagated by those who seek to disprove God.
(Learn about this supposed "insanity" here before you laugh like heathens) youtube.com/watch?v=vYLy7CCgqDk

3. Jesus Christ died and descended into hell, he then ascended to heaven with worthy souls and opened the gates of heaven for the living who have faith in him and do good works.

4. We are more than our minds that degenerate with old age. We have eternal souls that transcend crude matter and the optic trick of existance. The nature of our soul is unfathomable by man. Those who trust in Christ don't have mid-life crisis.

>watch this video before you laugh...
Too late.

This is the guy who wants to overcome the taboo of cannibalism by pushing the consumption of lab grown human meat.

Start watching the video at 4:44 for the most damning evidence against evolution.

Fucking useless brits everywhere even on Sup Forums.

England needs to be gassed, seriously.

Your government s full of pedophile faggots and your queen is a german blooddrinker.

>Dogs
No, probably not. If they do, I have forgotten those verses.
>Only pets?
You're retarded.
>How far back?
Since humans, I'm pretty sure it says in Genesis that god walked in Eden with Adam and Eve. Always refer back to the Bible, don't quote me please.
>Only after Jesus?
Another ridiculous assertion, look no further than the OT for that knowledge.
I honestly think he may have just been responding like this towards a particular person, I doubt he's this uneducated on what the Bible says.

Why does it matter to him?
He’ll go to hell anyhow by how he acts.

if a tranny cuts off their dick do they go to heaven with a vagina?

How much do you think Dawkins glows in the dark, Sup Forums? A guy who's militantly anti-religion and especially Christianity doesn't just organically pop up out of nowhere and become a global celebrity like him.

He's an old white male that can't even handle Internet banter without suffering a heart attack. What he says is irrelevant and he'll die irrelevant. Good fucking riddance to useful idiots.

"god put the stars far away" - lol

He was molested by a catholic priest. I hate Catholics as well but to attack the ideas of Christianity is just silly. Especially when Islam is about to take over your nation. That is just my opinion.

No, but they go to hell with one.

I try not to judge based on generalities because God is the ultimate judge, and it pains me to think that victims of worldly corruption burn in hell without proper exposure to the love of God. Thy will be done though....

>Macro evolution has no evidence even though there's literally hundreds of thousands of research papers on the subject
>Eternal Souls totally exist even though i can't prove it

What exactly would you call a a thousand instances of "micro evolution"? Surely after all of those changes, that creature is no longer the original one. If you acknowledge "micro evolution", you have to acknowledge macro evolution.

Here's a source that even you could understand. youtu.be/hOfRN0KihOU

Attached: 9cf0a546180fb179.jpg (750x738, 133K)

It was the big bang! Everything came from nothing! - Jesus weeps

>3. Jesus Christ died and descended into hell, he then ascended to heaven with worthy souls and opened the gates of heaven for the living who have faith in him and do good works.

this is my favorite explanation

So, for around 200 000 years EVERYBODY went to hell and stayed there while being tortured for no good reason until god decided "ehhh fuck it, bring some of them up - no hard feelings you guys?"

The catholic church was taken over by freemasons and satanists. Pagans sit on the throne and if it was a true church of Christ, pedophile faggot preachers would have been extradited to Rome.

>no
>yes
>humans only
>after.
>healthiest physique. Mental issues need not apply.
C
H
E
C
K
MATE

>A guy who's militantly anti-religion and especially Christianity doesn't just organically pop up out of nowhere

yeah thats why he spent the last forty years researching evolution and being a heavyweight in the field. Which made him realize how fucking stupid religion is

Why dont you and Jesus go to FUCK YOURSELVES?

>god put fossils in the groun to test your faith

this fucking guy

nice bait

I getchu. It's a hard sell. I'm trying to understand myself.

Attached: 4L_QH3FzT8n.jpg (736x916, 260K)

no u.

wop

I can only hope that he lives long enough to get beheaded by the durka durka people.

Jimmy Savile

nice flag satan

I'm fucking useless?

Attached: 4L_9GTvd0c2.png (850x1511, 329K)

>2018
>people still take mythology as fact

If the event (big bang) is God then say it, don't BS ppl saying there is eternal entity. It was 1 event (as far as we know). We can theorise on what else there is, mutiverses, the cycle happening over & over, the universe not being real & a simulation. All we know to some degree of certainty is that humans evolved, if we were created then why the need for any change, why the need for extinctions & why did life only appear on Earth after over 1 billion years after it was formed?

We know nothing. Your pretenses are false. How do you know the age of the earth?

Answer the questions anyway

From what I've gathered these typa cunts just don't understand that multiple generations accumulate mutation rather than a single creature animorphing from a dog to an orange

No, they know that just fine. They're just attempting to hide facts by screaming louder. The religious and liberals share that in common.

what Richard Dawkins misunderstood based on this tweet?

the ten commandments

these are christain law
don't brake even one and you'll go to heven regradless weather it was before the bible or after.

if one where to read the old testiment
(aka the real bible)

then its possiable for any living organ to go to heven.
even the dead

Advanced scientific processes that are checked against known properties. Of course we could guess & say it is 10K years old & think dino's were ridden by Stormy Daniels whilst on a cruise. But I think science will do its job thank you. FYI Stormy Daniels is a POS.

You have to understand that when it says hell in the bible it is not always talking about the lake of fire. It's talking about the place of the dead which includes the resting place for the saint aka "Abraham's Bose".

They do not pass through species though. Where are all the fossils of missing links between species? Where are the billions of human fossils that should exist given the theory.

>Only read half my book. I think the other half is wrong.
Halfway there.

The key to understanding what the Bible says about it lies in the different words used. When translated into English, several words got shoehorned into "hell," including the Hebrew word sheol and the greek word hades, which basically just mean "the grave."

There's no connotation of torment in sheol/hades into which Christ descended to free the souls of the faithful.

All life has a soul and on death faces judgement. If the soul has not improved itself or the world around it, it remains reincarnated into another form. If it improves, it moves up the ladder to a higher form. If it destroys or degenerates itself or the world, it regresses to a more basic form.

You know what you could do? Use the words, "sheol," and, "hades," so we can point out you're basically a Jew-copying religion ripping off the greeks.

>implying god isn't an interdimensional being beyond our primitive understandings of time, reality, souls and everything else inbetween
Why is it so hard to understand that God and his, her or its motives are beyond our comprehension.

It's the same argument of a 2d being entering the 3rd dimensional world and being so far outside of it's depth it cannot even perceive the 3d world as 3d.

Nigger doesn't even know his own bible.

Which examples are missing links?

He can't name any.

fossil (fŏsˈəl)►

n.
A remnant or trace of an organism of a past geologic age, such as a skeleton or leaf imprint, embedded and preserved in the earth's crust.

..talking about the bible is like talking about modern art - it's all really bullshit, but if enough people agree that it means something and is worth something, well then it means something and is worth something.

Attached: pollock.jpg (290x174, 22K)

Spot on.

Yawn.
Oh no hard to answer questions in religion!
Oh no hard to answer questions in science!
Oh no shame on humans for not having all the answers!
Stfu and instead of mocking questions with no answers, try finding the answers yourself.
Do you also mock locks for having no keys?
Because this is how insane and retarded you look.

>Missing link meme
Where's the missing link between you and your father? You don't look identical to me

I'm an atheist, it's an embarassingly low level of discourse.

It's very easy to disprove any religion. If Dawkins is so intelligent he should be doing something constructive with his time rather than tearing society apart. I genuinely admire spiritually focused people at this stage in my life. I don't believe in ghosts in the sky but I do believe what they believe has a strong positive cultural influence and generates social cohesiveness.

I'll Deus Vult right along with the rest of them having seen what the alternative brings when it comes to the final battle. We can dress it up in any religion of philosophy we'd like but I know who I'll side with and it won't be asshole militant atheists like Dawkins.

Attached: 7ba0b82b833903f75fcc570e0cf99b51--daemon-slaanesh.jpg (736x945, 81K)

They're right here.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

Please tell me the answers? Can I bring my doggo to heaven? Will I be an eternal 90year old with dementia?

I'm agnostic

Shocking news, materialist retard cannot grasp metaphysical and abstract concepts to do with the immaterial. Dawkins is a fucking joke and his intellectual capacity extends as far as the contents of the material universe, anything beyond that is unable to be understood by his rotting, pea sized brain.

Hard to answer? Bahahahahahaha. Yeah, whether there is a heaven or not is a real head scratcher.

Feel free to answer the questions

Religion has answered all these questions in the past. They then decided to stop answering because they realized their own answers were bullshit and so they remain mute hoping not to be called out.

Dawkins isn't pissed about religion, he is pissed at stupid ppl who think religion & creation is a done deal. They talk BS, have no evidence & yet will not look at the evidence of evolution. Science is always evolving (lol) & it corrects any errors, some in religion are accepting they were wrong, but some will not & have not evolved at all. They are a meme, ironic that Dawkins first coined the phrase.

I wonder if he feels guilty about eroding the foundations of Western Civ and paving the way to be replaced by Islam.

Pleb level thinking tbqhfam

And yet it stumps the religious.

I agree with everything you said. But you omit the role of Christianity in this disaster

Attached: 4L_Q77fPg38.jpg (259x194, 9K)

dawkins mother literally came out and said he didnt have friends as a child and used to stick things up his butt

if this is your role model please kys

>This dude is wasting his time on twitter!
>...He posted on Sup Forums.

The questions were already answered above.
A 5 year old could google the questions in OPs image and find the answers within a few minutes, answers directly from the verses, why do you assume they are hard?
You're farting into the wind at this point in the thread user.

>Dawkins spends all his time arguing against Christian fundies on twitter
Not even disagreeing that anyone who holds those points probably believes silly shit but he’s essentially just been beating up the same straw man for the last fucking 20 years. Even if you agree with him, doesn’t listening to the exact same line get boring? It’s like liberals with their “dude republicans lmao” tier comedy

>R-richard Dawkinz is worong and go to hlell

Attached: 4L_xtcaqVoy.png (205x246, 7K)

It actually doesn't really matter whether or not there is any afterlife because whatever survives after your death won't have any discernable traits of the actual YOU. Because all your memory, character and experience is stored in the brain as material entities, connections between neurons. And when you die, all that gets rekt. Even if SOMETHING survives, it definitely won't be YOU.

>why do you assume they are hard?
When did I say answering these questions is hard? They're easy to find the answers to. The reason the religious are so slow to answer is because it embarrasses them.

Malazan book of the fallen. Book 9. Dreams of dust. This issue is settled for our world.

Exactly.

Religious people don't understand that there is no mechanism for anything - to - happen after you die.

Except of course magic, there's always that...

>Dawkins isn't pissed about religion, he is pissed at stupid ppl who think religion & creation is a done deal. They talk BS, have no evidence & yet will not look at the evidence of evolution. Science is always evolving (lol) & it corrects any errors, some in religion are accepting they were wrong, but some will not & have not evolved at all. They are a meme, ironic that Dawkins first coined the phrase.

Yes I got that before you posted, but what support do they have? "A man is known by his enemies".

>He's pissed at stupid people.

Wonderful, is the net worth of the world increased by telling Catholic Juanita Paco is now just dirt and no part of him lives on? Does this make him feel in control?

Does he also rant about lesser intellects? Dolphins, gorillas, doggos, sharks?

Are houses built by throwing stones to make a pile? The common flaw of all leftists is they only seem to be able to criticize and not build. Dawkins could learn something from Christian humility and positive thinking I feel.

Some people are just never going to do well with a direct injection of nihilism. Many people aren't built with a strong enough sense of self to contain that knowledge and still have a positive impact on the world in spite of it.

Solid counter arguments desu

Attached: 4L_rVU4rJdA.jpg (459x278, 26K)

Not a role model but someone most of us can identify with senpai

Stop posting on Sup Forums. Go "improve society," hypocrite.

speak for yourself tj

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=RTV-py1W8Rk

It's because he posted this
twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/977836192581541888
yesterday and so has to shit-post against Christianity today to remind our police he isn't an evil bigoted islamophobe he's just a militant atheist.

>no evidence
>Humans are genetically related to chimpanzees
>We have remanats of triansistional forms
Uhmmm...

Huh, this thread is proof that Sup Forums has decreased in quality. Fuck off r/atheists and leftypoltards.

No. He in pissed that a priest diddled him.

>The reason the religious are so slow to answer is because it embarrasses them.
Who was slow to answer them, scroll up to the top of the thread, bozo.
Also, why would any of us be embarrassed about what we believe?
You believe stardust fell, turned into a fish and then monkeys.
You literally believe you're a high functioning ape and you think we're embarrassed?

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

>tfw you realize god exists
QUALITY THREAD!

>actual embarrassing questions the religious would rather bury
QUALITY HAS GONE DOWN!

Animals don't go to Heaven. period.
It's uncertain what people went to Heaven before Christ. Some say most souls end up at the doors, waiting for the Final Judgement (the concept of time is a mundane thing though, so "waiting" could be just a gasp). The theory behind Christ is that he died for humanity's sins therefore all people after him can find salvation
There's only one (you), no matter how sick you are. And if you're sick in the head and kill somebody you are still a murderer. Still, all of those who repent and receive the Last Sacrament can enter the Realm of God.

t. not a christian but raised as such.

All evidence supports evolution and physics.
The only thing going for religion is bedtime stories.

>an eternally self existent being couldn't possibly preserve what he made.

You aren't "anything" in heaven the idea of heaven as pearly gates is a fun strawman for him.

It's more of, all the energy from the accumulation of your experiences will be returned to the absolute where you will be part of a pool of energies that includes all the experiences of every one else.

It isn't "senile you" or "middle aged you" in heaven, it's you lacking a physical form, simply becoming a collection of energies in another realm where those energies are now a part of something else entirely.

ALL OF YOUR EXPERIENCES, THE SENILE PART AND THE GOOD SHIT, are part of the next realm as the remnant energy of your past experiences.

In terms of "how far back did people get into heaven" it's totally irrelevant from the way he's thinking about it: everything that ever lived or died became part of the energies of the absolute.

no dogs in heaven
no animals in heaven
just homo sapiens
people before Jesus, too
24 year old me but with an awesome bod and all knowledge and wisdom

one of the best parts of heaven is Richard Dawkins isn't there and there are no faggots

Except that your physics model has yet to explain effectively how all matter appeared from nothing barring an explanation that is scientific but equally mystic like "we're in a simulation"

Heaven sounds like it kind of sucks and is boring.