Public shaming on social media and irl could save the west

Good news Public shaming can save the west. When used in a non-violent, even polite way of protesting race traitors it is proven effective. Women who take to social media to show off their mixed offspring are looking for validation. When their actions are rejected, they retract or disengage from said actions

Attached: IMG_1269.png (1334x750, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Join-the-mudshark-shaming-movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Society shaming people is what it always has done. Feminism and new age post modernist bullshit wants to remove that and make everyone accept their degeneracy. First it's morality is subjective. Next thing you know, don't shame fat people or don't shame fags.

Honestly, this is true.

A little bit of ostracization goes a long way in the modern age where levels of anxiety are at record highs. People don't realize how powerful a force it is to make people feel like shit when it serves the purpose of maintaining socially negotiated things like Common Decency. We'd go a long way if more people felt more free to just say how disgusted they are on social media.

But of course they won't, because being mean on NormieNet is a bigger crime than crimes against nature like miscegenation. Sad.

>Public shaming can save the west.
Shaming had been shamed and now is called bullying.

>#lookslikedaddy #istillloveyou

kek'd

How come wh*Tes are always cucked?

Why are there so many butthurt virgins on Sup Forums sperging out on interracial love/marriage?

In real life literally none cares. If two people love each other why should it be a problem?

Also all babies look disgusting first. Let them grow up most/many mixed kids turn out to be really good looking

Living in a world full of mutts where there is no diversity or heritage or unique cultures would be fucking hell

post tits pls

>changing the word used to describe an idea changes the meaning of the idea

Attached: p18lmM7-ByCd-TqzvLSM_MzkwMQqVqdYs2FRkMKoU-E.jpg (495x495, 36K)

>no diversity or heritage or unique cultures
yet your doing just fine in america right now

No thanks, she's definitely a roastie, but she probably has gross saggy tits that barely goes out farther than her fat gut. I hate fat chicks.

No, what's being said is that culture has been shifted and so now idea is re-contextualized. It is no longer healthy or okay to ostracize women for anti-social acts against nature anymore because you are a MEAN ASSHOLE DOUCHBAG for criticizing a WOMAN'S CHOICE TO LOVE.

This. Shame is a fundamental positive to shaping society. Jews owning all of media and most of school curriculum threw out the concept of shame and glorified gangster and whoring degeneracy. Make shaming great again and the west might be saved.

Attached: 1515118255503.jpg (800x600, 42K)

> your doing just fine in america
Except they're not. America is rotten to the core hell on Earth, only driven by non-stop degenerate consumerism.

la creatura

>absorbing the brainwashing

Attached: 1513399440731.jpg (553x494, 88K)

Hey look, a time traveller from 1950

It's powerful stuff. And it's especially pernicious because women aren't capable of independent thought. Their values are predicated to a much larger degree on what they see others do than men. Which is why you see so many useful idiots on the left that are women. They literally just don't know any better

That is one fucking ugly kid.

so you want people to stop shaming shaming?

...does that mean you're anti shaming or pro shaming?

Y'all will literally just get reported/blocked in minutes...stay mad white boi

Maybe take off your racist glasses

Show us your mutt kid now, Kraut

Anyone can explain exactly how shaming can shape society for the better? I know it can, I just want to know more

it doesn't even look sentient you stupid somali cunt

>Eurasian mutt defending other Eurasian mutts

Why am I not surprised

No it cant save the West, but I dont expect much from a burrito.

I feel tempted to create a board dedicated to nothing other than raiding facebook- and instagram pages, telling racemixers on them that they're awful and that their children are hideous.

here ya go

you don't get it, it's about warning women that dating other races can be a big problem (violence, raising a kid alone), instead of being the cool thing the media wants us to believe

Bump for relevance. Women fear social ostracization more than ANYTHING

Restore the social corrective, Anons.

Attached: 1522057762682.png (1334x704, 834K)

Anyone have the pic of the guy who shamed some coal burner on a date and the next day she tried or did kill her kids?

Nigger, that guy's a Kraut. He doesn't know about the abandonment rates, he doesn't know about the rape rates, he doesn't know about the murder rates, he doesn't know shit. Judging by his formatting, he's fresh from the kosher /r/Sup Forums subreddit and believes niggers are just Whites with dark skin. Krauts are all either sheltered too terrified to say a word, or a combination thereof.

Also does that baby have one of those fine haired mexican/Filipino lady mustaches?

wut?

Attached: 1433236751925.jpg (252x240, 7K)

Because it's half Flip

These human experiments are quite interesting to witness.

Keep us posted

>All babies look disgusting at first
Biggest nonsense. Babies are meant to look cute by mother nature so they get cared for and nurtured.

Attached: 1.0x0.jpg (700x933, 55K)

There was a green text about a dude who went on a date with a chick then saw a picture of here kid and was like "whoa no way" the chick flipped out and was acting desperate for him not to leave but he does anyways. Next day or week he reads where she tried to or accomplished killing her kid in the oven or bathtub.

I don't think you gain sentience until you hit puberty

It's a greentext from like a week ago, it's got to be floating around somewhere. It went somewhat along the lines of
> be 8/10 chad
> date this one woman
> been going well
> we go to her place
> make out on the couch
> see picture of mud baby
> she tells me it's her son and that he's a sweet kid
> tells me to not leave her, I'm the 5th guy who left her over the kid
> tell her 'you'll find someone, don't call me ever'
> leave
> next day/week/a few days later see local news article
> she killed the kid and tried to kill herself and got herself in jail for it.
It's not an exact recollection of it but using this frame for reference, you'll recognize the one when you see it.

>Public shaming can save the west
That, and publicly dashing the heads of all mutt babies against the pavement.

but they don't love each other it's just niggers fucking chicks and then disappearing

>Sup Forums is okay with this though

Attached: family-2-1.jpg (600x399, 253K)

BURN

Social media shaming is extremely effective, especially when done with correct grammar and eloquence. Everyone should be bombarding coalbirners and degenerates on social media and shame them. Never let up. Be clever and funny. And of course try to be anonymous.

Ffs bitte sterb doch mal

exactly, maybe they are a small few that actually stay, but it's not worth a try, plus there's also a big chance the mutts hate the white mother, google Heather Mack

> Why are there so many butthurt virgins on Sup Forums sperging out on interracial love/marriage?

I don't. Marry who you want.

It's because if the guy walks out, these roasties demand someone to step up and be a "real man" to raise their bad decision. It's not a hatred of interracial couples, it's women. Again.

>coalbirners
you tried

Attached: 1493942853016.jpg (409x600, 88K)

I beliebe it was an Aussie to top it off. IRL shitposter FTW

Oh wow I guess autocorrect has felled me. My entire point is totally invalid zlumpf btfo.

T. Nigger

Oh the danish one. She indeed killed her mutt kid hahahha

Fuck off kraut

sorry mate, i thought you did it on purpose but it was a bit obvious
should of miss spelled anonymous

Any source or just greenntext?

Attached: DZEhuWqW4AASJ4V.jpg (599x255, 13K)

Because its not about looks.

THe problem of racial mixing for whites is that we don't stand anything to gain by this. Aside from breeding with certain Asians there is only a loss to be had.

Interbreeding between races produces offspring with an average IQ between both races, IE a black/white mutt will have average IQ of 90-85. This means your children will be dumber than you are, which will mean they will be less successful and more criminal.

Then there is the fact of out breeding depression. Races are really just a proxy for mass clusters of genes that arose in groups of humans as a response to each respective environment. When two races breed, some of the clusters of genes get re-arranged and lose whatever special advantage they created, and the more speciated the two races in question are (blacks and whites for example) the more out breeding depression there will be.

Then there is the problem of the various health issues that these mutts have. On average these mutts will have higher rates of mental health problems and other weird disorders. Not to mention should they ever need organ transplants it will be very hard to find a donor.

Most of us oppose race mixing not because it will create 'ugly' kids but because it produces dumber, less healthy and less fit children.

This. And even animals have cute babies. Makes me wonder if humans and animals both have a part of their brains triggered by cuteness.

OP, that baby has a moustash. Shove it back up her cunt and try again.

Attached: 1521140883732.jpg (227x300, 17K)

A solid argument from a leaf

huh

>that maxilla

Attached: mew.png (250x343, 155K)

>America is rotten to the core hell on Earth, only driven by non-stop degenerate consumerism.
Wow, Russia sure is jealous today.

Public shaming only works in the short term, eventually everyone gets tired of the busy bodies, right, left or otherwise.

Can confirm. If the stats on black/mulatto child abandonment (for example) were widely known throughout Germany, public opinion of bringing them here would drastically change.

>shove it back up her cunt and try again
spicy

this

Same "muh virgin" excuse.
I just want whites to keep existing, not being substituted by a mongrelized society.

Attached: 1518562531549.jpg (500x665, 56K)

Toll status: paid

How do you convince generations of men to shame women when they've grown up in western society which prioritizes women over men in every way?
Men for the most part are incapable of shaming women, that's what happens when you grow up in the west and it's made very clear to you that women are important, must never be shamed, and must never be held responsible for their actions.

Attached: 1521576450639.jpg (1024x694, 95K)

>Men for the most part are incapable of shaming women

Speak for yourself Leaf. I publically shame women all the time.

Attached: 1522051490645.jpg (2048x1361, 123K)

They already have a niglet, kinda too late desu. Should've started shaming them earlier.

For what it's worth he posted a screenshot of an article along with it that was from a day before and described a woman killing her interracial child. That was all of the proof if you could call it that.

Just greentext. So definitely happened.

Attached: 1522052230253.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Literally a mans body.

Fucking disgusting.

keep lurking kraut. your ancestors would be ashamed

>tattoos
>el mutto kid

Thanks user , you're doing god's work.

If you think most western men are capable of shaming women, you're wrong.
The behavior of women is proof that western men have lost this ability.
Keep in mind I said "for the most part", if you actually are one of the few who still do it, that is good.

Society still shames people, it's just people who think like us get shamed now

>tfw you birth a 30yo dry cleaner

Attached: 1512988633287.gif (250x300, 1.07M)

What's that address? Denmark?

burn out eyes? Eyes are racist.

Cool.

Attached: 1505836886809.gif (400x400, 453K)

>he doesn't realize with male race traitors we have two places to put the rope

Germany. No surprise there.

>No hips
>Disgusting man-shoulders
This isn't a problem having less muscles can fix. That woman is literally ugly.

lookism.net/Thread-Join-the-mudshark-shaming-movement

Attached: 11855830_10100898547876582_373033691155560191_n.jpg (702x702, 256K)

Not every Western country is as cucked as Canada user, overweight women get called fat sluts to their face here in Australia

GERMANY YES

I kind of wish I wasn't married so I can do my part by doing this too.

Attached: DDuck.jpg (640x684, 34K)

DISGOSTENG

Just end your comments with, "Shame on you."

>The Silent Generation were not bas-

Attached: Tj52y2L.jpg (500x790, 157K)

Have some Magdas

Attached: magda329972.jpg (609x677, 49K)

>has has Tryones basic facial shape and nasty untrimmed nails

Love these time travelling memes.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit.