Will there ever be a better written KyoAni girl?

Will there ever be a better written KyoAni girl?

There will never be a more well-written character ever. Haruhi is the logical conclusion to the very concept of characters in fiction.

She's not even the best girl in her own series

She's better written after the KyoAni anime though. I find her development and the way she was treated overall top notch, it all feels very natural and intended from the start, except maybe Sighs (it still made sense but it's a bit weird to see that happen after Melancholy)

Haruhi a best

Ritsu

Worst girl

She ain't Kyoani though, she's from a LN.

>best written kyoani girl
>LN character

These two are the best. Also no need to make another thread we've had like five today already

BITCH
BITCH BITCH
SHE SHOWS ONE MOMENT OF WEAKNESS TO ME I STRANGLE HER DEAD

>Haruhi
>well written

not an argument

Haruhi is extremely well-written if you forget about the clunky Mikuru scenes here and there.

Explain

The whole show is garbage and you're delusional.

Not that guy but she gets almost cartoonishly evil around Mikuru, especially THAT one time.

To make it short, the parallels between Haruhi and Kyon, the way they complement each other and evolve is really well done and I'd say the core of their character arcs (individuality vs conformism, special snowflake vs bland) is interesting and relevant. It ties in with other characters development like Nagato (who tried to pursue a generic ideal life with Kyon rather than develop her own individuality before Disappearance ended). It's also executed well most of the time, for instance I had an idea of how Haruhi really felt about this supernatural stuff but it just felt like my headcanon until vol 8 confirmed it. Basically there's something about Haruhi that just feels "right". That's the way it should be done.
Except, like I said, for when Mikuru screeches like a broken record. It doesn't happen that often after the first few volumes so that's a good thing.

That one time made sense, they totally enabled her so she went full I don't give a fuck. And Kyon made the scene seem a bit worse than it was (it was bad but not that bad)

No because KyoAni doesn't care about having decent characters or a decent story anymore. They just want cute girls doing cute things and they will have it even if they have to completely butcher the source material.
Getting your LN/manga adapted by KyoAni must be the worst thing ever if you actually care about your work and not just about making more money.

When they finally get around to including her.

Why exactly do they not have decent characters or a decent story anymore? What did they butcher?

They only care about baiting the otaku with cute girls doing SoL shit so their shows are 90% that with the plot only happening near the end.
>What did they butcher?
Literally look at any LN/manga adaptation done by KyoAni in the last years and you will find out most of them had their plot altered to add more SoL shit by either adding a lot of filler, skipping certain things or outright removing entire segments of the story. They also love adding a bunch of anime original characters who are always cute girls so the waifufags will buy their merchandise.
The most recent example I can think of is Phantom World, where they completely changed the plot of the LNs to the point, the show was 99% filler and even the bits that they did adapt barely had anything to do with the source material. They also added the fairy girl even though she doesn't exist in the LNs.
I think Kobayashi Maid Dragon was the only adaptation they didn't completely butcher and that's because that one was SoL with a lot of cute girls already.

>Well written if you forget about 90% of the garbage

The absolute state of Sup Forums these days

So are most other "kyoani" girls

I can think of like 3 Mikuru changing scenes. That's okay.

The novel they adapted of Phantom World was mostly episodic with the plot happening at the end of it. I wish people would stop spouting memes.

>where they completely changed the plot of the LNs to the point, the show was 99% filler

This is false. Please don't talk about things you don't understand.

You blasphemous scumbag.

Let's be real, that user is only interested in spouting out buzzwords about KyoAni and is pretending to be offended over light novels he hasn't read being butchered