Hidan no Aria

Second season when?

Novels reached vol26 and still sell good. Isn't it about time for another season?

There was already. It's called Ammo AA.

That's the spin-off though. It's a separate novel series.

Could it be because the anime was a fucking trainwreck?

Most LN adaptations are.

It's shit.
No amount of twintails and small chest will make me like this garbage.

Holy shit.

>S2
How will they animate the bullet billiard scene?
Aside from that, spoilers says that Aria's mother is already out in jail, and shes too hot for Kinji.

Aria was fucking beautiful but the show was a piece of shit.

It was retarded but fun if you considered it a generic LN parody.

Well fug you then.

Dang, I had no idea this was so huge. As long as they never touch that awful spin-off series ever again, I'm game for season 2 of original

AA was great.

>Yurishit
>Great

>autistic yuri hater

Is it true that this shit is like super racist and the author is some sort of nip Sup Forumstard?
I remember reading a summary about a volume where MC goes to Europe and the narrator constantly brings up the fact that their cities are dirty and shitty and inferior to superior Japan and later on when the Church is revealed to be evil he says something like "I should have expected it, italians are always traitors". Was that shit so legit or did some guy make it all up?

I doubt that when main heroine is not japanese.

If only it were a LN parody...

I watched the entire season and that is time that I will never get back

Hidan no Aria is the worst anime I have ever not dropped

great music though

This

HnA, or rather Aria herself, is still quite popular, so S2 is not impossible.

Whose 4

Yuika Koga.

Literally who

Does anyone unironically read this shit, because I cannot fathom how you could read past the earlies volume where the MC is battling Arias father I think on the bow of a sub curving bullets and blocking them with knives swords and the power of asspull rofl

What will be your trigger if you got the MC's ability?

Mine will be Ara-ara onee-chans

Later on he fights someone in a falling airplane wing I think.

But everything he said was correct

Maybe he went to Paris expecting a beautiful city and saw Nigeria instead and now he's butthurt.

Can't even blame him.

>go to Paris
>everyone is rude as fuck
>muslims everywhere
>some asshole kid pretends he is about to punch me in the dick to get a reaction for a shitty Youtube video or something
I can't blame him either.

Japan is very clean to be honest with you and ironically that it is with fucking no garbage cans around the streets.
We had to walk for a long as time between each garbage can but despite that you hold onto your shit and don't toss it around.
I can very much imagine Paris being a dirty shithole in comparison.